Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

the league can now go one of 3 ways with Clinique having the best chance of winning :( .

Agreed, Cliniques will win her last game (Unless Baggytee gets resurrected and plays a blinder)

I hope you're not accusing moi of bursting your balls :(

Mind you, at least we are all finishing above Deedubleyabee :(

the league can now go one of 3 ways with Clinique having the best chance of winning :( .

Agreed, Cliniques will win her last game (Unless Baggytee gets resurrected and plays a blinder)

Should I take being the yard stick that all other teams are measured against as a compliment?

DWB :(

Not at all HCW, the perpetrator has a distinctly French air about them :( .

I hope you're not accusing moi of bursting your balls ;)

Mind you, at least we are all finishing above Deedubleyabee :lol:

Not at all HCW, the perpetrator has a distinctly French air about them ;) .

Looks like my team were poisoned this time....... bugger..... Also looks as if everyone is going ballistic for the last game to try and scupper the better teams.

Somebody let out about 400 field mice on to my pitch. Luckily the groundsman's dog Gringo was there to chase them all away. Obviously this is an attempt at sabotage and it seems Gravediggers United is behind it all.

You've just dug your own grave Lady ' I would never think of cheating' Grendel

Somebody let out about 400 field mice on to my pitch. Luckily the groundsman's dog Gringo was there to chase them all away. Obviously this is an attempt at sabotage and it seems Gravediggers United is behind it all.

You've just dug your own grave Lady ' I would never think of cheating' Grendel

:pop: I'm afraid my grave was well and truly dug by plenty of other 'cheaters' the last few days, every time I log in I seem to get hit by a new dirty trick, so I thought I would try and even things up a bit, typically of my luck it didn't work. Ah well they do say 'cheats never prosper'.......

Eejit and NAP - I have sent you the details to join the league in a PM.

If anyone else fancies taking a team in the next season of Death League drop me a PM or a reply on this thread.

DWB :pop:

Congrats to Gravediggers on winning the league this time round. Even though I suspect there was a little cheating going on somewhere along the line. :unsure:

Congrats to Gravediggers on winning the league this time round. Even though I suspect there was a little cheating going on somewhere along the line. :referee:

Thank you HCW, may I point out you were the one that clicked the 'cheat' option in our game, not my angelic GD's, who are currently getting pissed on Buckie and El D :P . I admit to trying to ruin your pitch with field mice, unsuccessfully, but that was my one and only attempt at using DT's in Xpert 11, too bloody expensive and I am a Scot after all :unsure: .

Right, LG is off to join the team in the team bath, that should sober them up pretty smartish and get them out on the training field pronto :P .

Well done Gravediggers on a well deserved first title - now all you have to do is defend it next season. Notapotato is onboard, and hopefully eejit will join up shortly. If anyone chats to him, could you remind him to get his application in? Also, open doors to anyone else who wants a team.

DWB :unsure:

Well done Gravediggers on a well deserved first title - now all you have to do is defend it next season. Notapotato is onboard, and hopefully eejit will join up shortly. If anyone chats to him, could you remind him to get his application in? Also, open doors to anyone else who wants a team.

DWB :referee:

Defend being the operative word DWB, my defence wasn't too bad this season, only losing 7 goals in 18 games and 2 of them in the last game, sadly 2 of my defenders are retiring, happily they are not regular players, although they have been in past seasons, but they did a great job of shoring up the defence when injury/red cards occurred. I don't expect to win it again anytime soon, as I said to HCW earlier, teams 'up' their game against winners, so if I finish mid table next time I'll be happy, mind you ask me the same question at the start of the season and no doubt the reply will be different :P .

Thanks for the congratulations :P , I'm completely shocked to have won, especially as I've never come closer than 3rd before. Mono deserves congratulations too, it's great to see two female managers, who were newbies this time last year when you'd all played 1 league, coming first and second, as I think I said before, who says girls know nothing about football :unsure: .

I'm in - no idea what it's about though.

Will enjoy being roundly thrashed or relegated or whatever it is you lot do.

This is a thread in which I rarely venture.

Mainly because I don't understand whats going on.

Is this thread about deathpools or football? :unsure:

This is a thread in which I rarely venture.

Mainly because I don't understand whats going on.

Is this thread about deathpools or football? :unsure:

www.xperteleven.com

My team is consistent.......consistently mediocre...:unsure:

First pre season friendly resulted in a 4-0 gubbing of the Dyslexics Untied by the Crypt Kickers. I had to bleed my 2 new players Marc Dutrox and Serhiy Tkach. No excuses for an abysmal performance. "WE WUZ GUBBED"

Next friendly is against the Cliniques, lessons have been learnt.

First pre season friendly resulted in a 4-0 gubbing of the Dyslexics Untied by the Crypt Kickers. I had to bleed my 2 new players Marc Dutrox and Serhiy Tkach. No excuses for an abysmal performance. "WE WUZ GUBBED"

Next friendly is against the Cliniques, lessons have been learnt.

And what bloody lessons were learnt? Bugger all!!!!! The only bit of excitement during the whole game was when my captain Sirhan Sirhan scored the only goal of the game.

Ah well, there's always Bury FC next time.

The new season will be starting in a couple of weeks. There will be the Ashes later on in the campaign as last time around. Good luck to everyone.

DWB :blink:

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks......................... you'll need it! :)

The new season will be starting in a couple of weeks. There will be the Ashes later on in the campaign as last time around. Good luck to everyone.

I think the one match a week is a good way to go. Although it does drag it out somewhat I think it is what made last season such a close run thing, as there is time to train in between matches if need be. It also lessens the burden of time!

Good luck NAP and eejit. Hope you find your feet fast, you'll need to!

I look forward to my regular deliveries of special fluids from the drinks salesman.

Holy crap!!!!! Just had a look at the new league........... The Alpine Pirates at the top, closely followed by the Bellend Rovers.........* Enjoy the moment, it won't last long. :blink:

My first game is against the Pirates, and, I think, the new boys in the league are going to learn the hard way.

You have formidable opponents in your first game. Roll on the 10th.

* Of course, it is in alphabetical order

OK then, the first game of the season starts, and the league is taking on the same old familiar look.