IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

4 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

This is best defence ever though!

‘The ex-England star, who denies sexual assault by touching, told passengers he had "kissed a fat lass" to give her a "confidence boost", jurors were told.’

If he wins then it's open season with fat lasses :D:D 

If he loses it's open season for #metoo :D

He should be jailed just for calling her a fat lass.  Patronising turd.

15 minutes ago, Toast said:

He should be jailed just for calling her a fat lass.  Patronising turd.

Considering how he looks in that photo he would probably call Keira Knightly a fat lass

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

He's wasting away by the looks of this - it's trial on - form studying opportunities aplenty for all of us

_109224880_gascoignearrival.jpg

Is the attractive young woman beside him his girlfriend?If so there's hope for us all ! 

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is the attractive young woman beside him his girlfriend?If so there's hope for us all ! 

Well, either that or some bird he gave a smacker on the lips to so her self-esteem would improve!

In other news, reading the report of the trial in The Sun he was drunk on the train, surrounded by cans and food wrappers and not making that much sense. All told any defence in which he claims he knew what he was doing is unlikely to withstand the eye witness evidence.

11 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Not an expert, but I think thats Bianca Gascoigne.  His glamour model daughter

1 minute ago, Wee Jum said:

Step-daughter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wee Jum said:

Oh aye, and there were guaranteed photographers - mebbe she bought him the cans and put him on the train

I doubt if that his her. 

They don't get on for starters and that young lady is not exactly wearing the full monty in terms of make up.

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

Fucking hell!

Saying things like that nowdays is one step away from rape.

They are not sex objects or summat.:wacko:

It's amazing the number of times hes been in court and convicted of stuff but has never served any time inside. Might change if he gets done for this like, you can only give someone so many last chances...

As to his health, he's average height yet looks like he weighs about 8 stone. Back on next year?

1 hour ago, Arsewipe said:

It's amazing the number of times hes been in court and convicted of stuff but has never served any time inside. Might change if he gets done for this like, you can only give someone so many last chances...

As to his health, he's average height yet looks like he weighs about 8 stone. Back on next year?

I was thinking the same - the point about Gazza is the number of ways he endangers himself. Pissed on a train is always a bit dodgy, he could be one of the few celebs who goes by way of a random transport accident with intoxication a major factor.

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

I was thinking the same - the point about Gazza is the number of ways he endangers himself. Pissed on a train is always a bit dodgy, he could be one of the few celebs who goes by way of a random transport accident with intoxication a major factor.

I'm amazed he got to 50 tbh. No way he will see 60 surely? Most hardcore alcoholics usually go in their 50s.

8 hours ago, Toast said:

Step-daughter.

Never knew that

On 15/10/2019 at 20:15, Arsewipe said:

I'm amazed he got to 50 tbh. No way he will see 60 surely? Most hardcore alcoholics usually go in their 50s.

Shane macgowan is somehow 61.  But I do think Gazza will go well before 60. 

10 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Shane macgowan is somehow 61.  But I do think Gazza will go well before 60. 

Aye, like I said before Gazza has a habit of appearing randomly on public transport, in bars and the like, getting slaughtered and making himself totally vulnerable. Macgowan as I understand it is more a creature of habit, same bars, same incredibly loyal mates and a few blags of backstage passes now and again. He may well see Gazza out on current performance and I know which one I'd pick as a 2020 dead pool contender (unless Gazza starts the year in jail, obviously)

• Like 1

Found Not Guilty, don’t know how as he was obviously guilty as sin, still at least he can go on a piss up to celebrate so could still be a win for the death list in the long run

• Angry 1

10 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Found Not Guilty, don’t know how as he was obviously guilty as sin, still at least he can go on a piss up to celebrate so could still be a win for the death list in the long run

He's been cleared of sexual assault but is still facing a lesser charge of non sexual assault. 

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

He's been cleared of sexual assault but is still facing a lesser charge of non sexual assault. 

Yeah, for which he'll be sentenced to Listerine!

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Must admit didn’t hear that part, surely he will be found Guilty of that.

15 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Cleared of all charges

Also the woman with him not Bianca but Katie Davies his personal manager.

Really is one law for one and another for the rich and famous like Gazza so obvious he got a top notch lawyer who most people couldn’t afford and he got off.

It really sends out the wrong message that you can get away with assault if your drunk and call the Woman ‘fat and Ugly’ no wonder so many women don’t report assaults when they see something like this. Gazza is mentally ill and probably doesn’t fully understand what he has done but it still doesn’t make it right and he should of had some punishment or some sort of educating that it isn’t acceptable. 

I have had previous problems with Alcohol but I bet if I did the same as Gazza I would be in a cell. 

10 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Really is one law for one and another for the rich and famous like Gazza so obvious he got a top notch lawyer who most people couldn’t afford and he got off.

It really sends out the wrong message that you can get away with assault if your drunk and call the Woman ‘fat and Ugly’ no wonder so many women don’t report assaults when they see something like this. Gazza is mentally ill and probably doesn’t fully understand what he has done but it still doesn’t make it right and he should of had some punishment or some sort of educating that it isn’t acceptable. 

I have had previous problems with Alcohol but I bet if I did the same as Gazza I would be in a cell. 

Actually per his defence (which has been accepted by the jury) he didn't call the woman 'fat and ugly', someone else did - he just slobbered all over her face after someone else called her fat and ugly to try and make her feel better.

Other than that I agree with your points - it can't be acceptable to go around kissing fat girls on the premise it will lift their mental state (in fact I'm laughing as I write this it is such a ridiculous idea!).

PS *you're drunk

13 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Actually per his defence (which has been accepted by the jury) he didn't call the woman 'fat and ugly', someone else did - he just slobbered all over her face after someone else called her fat and ugly to try and make her feel better.

Other than that I agree with your points - it can't be acceptable to go around kissing fat girls on the premise it will lift their mental state (in fact I'm laughing as I write this it is such a ridiculous idea!).

PS *you're drunk

Re the posts above - I think by current celeb standards we should also note Gazza isn't rich (though he's likely able to access more readies than most of us hereabouts).

In other words, the court accepted however misguided Gazza's actions they weren't malicious. Gazza means well at the time, right: