harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

George Michael, Innit Peeps

BBC Radio 4 - Loose Ends, Andrew Ridgeley and Shirlie Kemp, Wendell Pierce,  Danny Beard, Cherise, Hutch, Bidisha Mamata, Danny Wallace, 24 June 2023 -  24 June 2023

Anyone else concerned about the state of Andrew Ridgely. He has been looking very thin

There have been some worse photos in the Daily Mirror but I can't find them online

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

BBC Radio 4 - Loose Ends, Andrew Ridgeley and Shirlie Kemp, Wendell Pierce,  Danny Beard, Cherise, Hutch, Bidisha Mamata, Danny Wallace, 24 June 2023 -  24 June 2023

Anyone else concerned about the state of Andrew Ridgely. He has been looking very thin

There have been some worse photos in the Daily Mirror but I can't find them online

Maybe he's caught a bug.

A Jitterbug! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Ridgely is going public (including stating his personal regret that they didn't tour The Final as a show - they played one date at Wembley Stadium) because there's a singles compilation being released on 7 July. 

He looks to me like someone not greatly given to worrying about his appearance and leathered from years on the golf course. He's 60, hasn't done anything about his balding head or grey hair (which makes him stand out from many of his peers who have) 

I'd say he's okay health wise (started a relationship last year). His current girlfriend is socialite Amanda Cronin (worth a Google where you'll find stuff about her inconsideration for poor people, massive divorce settlement and general tactlessness in front of cameras and microphones. She's prone to flaunting her life in public so likely anyone keen to study form on Andrew will get plenty opportunities).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'd say he's okay health wise (started a relationship last year). His current girlfriend is socialite Amanda Cronin (worth a Google where you'll find stuff about her inconsideration for poor people, massive divorce settlement and general tactlessness in front of cameras and microphones. She's prone to flaunting her life in public so likely anyone keen to study form on Andrew will get plenty opportunities.

On 26/05/2023 at 17:19, YoungWillz said:

Andrew Ridgeley splits from Amanda Cronin: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12129087/Wham-star-Andrew-Ridgeley-splits-model-girlfriend-Amanda-Cronin.html

I hope she woke him up before she go-go.

Ahem!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Ahem!

Oh aye, my bad - well, if he has the sense to split with her his faculties are still intact, then - doubtless her next stop is a businessman, some ageing and moderately successful racing driver, or summat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1