Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

http://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmen...E50145920090102

NASSAU (Reuters) - The teenage son of actor John Travolta died suddenly on Friday during a family vacation in the Bahamas, according to the family's lawyer.

Jett Travolta, 16, suffered a seizure at his family's vacation home at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island, attorney Michael Ossi said.

Attempts were made to revive him, but he died at the scene, Ossi said.

Jett, who had a history of seizures, was the eldest child of Travolta and his wife, actress Kelly Preston. They also have a daughter, Ella Blue, who was born in 2000.

NASSAU (Reuters) - The teenage son of actor John Travolta died suddenly on Friday during a family vacation in the Bahamas, according to the family's lawyer.

John Travolta is actually moving down the block from one of my family members. They live close to one of the most wealthiest areas in the US which is located somewhere in New Jersey. There are many celebrities in that area.

Mystery writer Donald E Westlake has died aged 75...

Whodunnit?

Former Bolton Wanderers and Mansfield Town manager Ian Greaves has died aged 76.

As a player, he was dropped at the last minute and so did not travel ahead of Manchester United's 1958 European trip which ended in the Munich air disaster.

John Travolta is actually moving down the block from one of my family members. They live close to one of the most wealthiest areas in the US which is located somewhere in New Jersey. There are many celebrities in that area.

The son was just a little bit creepy, imo:

KellyJettUs.jpg

Belgian footy player Lei Clijsters is dead. I had him on Handy's pool, but I wouldn't be surprised if more than one or two people picked him for the DDP... no UK obit as of yet though...

Actor Pat Hingle, Commissioner Gordon in the Batman movies, has died aged 84.

I think that's a hit for our very own OoO.

Hard to say since the DDP board just shows white pages for the current game.

:o @ OoO, I know it's a lot of work. Better you than moi, mon ami.

Hard to say since the DDP board just shows white pages for the current game.

:o @ OoO, I know it's a lot of work. Better you than moi, mon ami.

I think he's on his list, which he posted on the DDP 09 thread. I only remember because at first I thought he meant Madge Hindle and she didn't seem like an OoO pick at all.

Holy wooden acting batman!

Belgian footy player Lei Clijsters is dead. I had him on Handy's pool, but I wouldn't be surprised if more than one or two people picked him for the DDP... no UK obit as of yet though...

Well he's on my DDP team for starters, so I sincerely hope he does. If his daughter was still playing tennis at the highest level, a UK obit would have been a shoo in. I'm remaining cautiously optimistic though.

Guest Yann

As a Belgian i can confirm Lei Clijsters died today

And if you weren't Belgian, what would you tell us? :o

Edited by heaven can wait

As a person that can click and read the above link, I can also confirm that Lei Clijsters died today.

I think he's on his list, which he posted on the DDP 09 thread. I only remember because at first I thought he meant Madge Hindle and she didn't seem like an OoO pick at all.

Very briefly, but yes, Hingle is a hit - not unique, but not many chose him - surprising when you consider how ill he was for the last two years & blood cancer. But an excellent start for moi!

TH - Cheers - am trying to get it all uploaded overnight with luck, if not by Tuesday 6th at latest.

Clijsters was chosen by a number of teams too.

Very briefly, but yes, Hingle is a hit - not unique, but not many chose him - surprising when you consider how ill he was for the last two years & blood cancer. But an excellent start for moi!

TH - Cheers - am trying to get it all uploaded overnight with luck, if not by Tuesday 6th at latest.

I thought you were going Hell for Leather not to win this year...;)

Clijsters was a bit of a miss, but I didn't have enough info. You can't win them all, as I'm sure he said many times to his daughter...

Scored a corking long-range goal at Italia '90. Good player. :o

Yes, but more importantly, have you added "confirmed by a Belgian" to the list of verified sources for this years DDP. I was speaking to a Belgian this morning and he confirmed that all 20 of my picks mysteriously dropped dead on New Year's Day, so can I have the trophy now please?

There's only one Beneluxian that we can truly trust for confirmation of deaths...

225px-Jean-Claude_Juncker_(2006).jpg

Yes, but more importantly, have you added "confirmed by a Belgian" to the list of verified sources for this years DDP. I was speaking to a Belgian this morning and he confirmed that all 20 of my picks mysteriously dropped dead on New Year's Day, so can I have the trophy now please?

Griffin Bell who served as the 72nd U.S. Attorney General between 1977 and 1979 under Jimmy Carter, has died aged 90 after a battle with pancreatic cancer (watch out Swayze :referee: )..

I imagine someone must've picked him for DDP.... :blink:

And another of Thatcher's old muckers has died. This time it's Sir Alan Walters.

It really is the death of Thatcherism now, isn't it?

Griffin Bell who served as the 72nd U.S. Attorney General between 1977 and 1979 under Jimmy Carter, has died aged 90 after a battle with pancreatic cancer (watch out Swayze :referee: )..

I imagine someone must've picked him for DDP.... :blink:

Yes, a few teams.

VSB, nice try, but I'm afraid a word of a Belgian means nothing in the DP world. :lol:

Anyway, Dave Burns, my old boss - Head of Airtours for many years & who also worked for a number of holiday companies, as well as being an executive for the Football League (where perhaps he is more widely known) has died, aged only 52. :rip:

The DDP is getting there now - probably more likely tomorrow than tonight I think it'll go up.