Sign in to follow this  
Handrejka

The Hoff Is Off

Princess David by all accounts. Senile old bugger.

Although the search for 'Princess David' did throw up (and I use the phrase advisedly) the little known fact that the 'Peoples Princess' apparently desperately wanted to get off with The Hoff. Christ, I've only just had dinner as well.

A completely random question, but can anyone remember when Reagan referred to Charles and Di and "Charles and Dave"?

I'm trying to find a reference to it, I remember seeing it on the news but can't find it anywhere.

I totally believe the Hoff, especially after seeing the vid his 16 year old daughter filmed of him in a mild state of incoherence

Hopefully KITT took him home this evening

Seems only fair that Reagan screwed up their names, as didn't Diana get Charles' name wrong at their own wedding?

Has David Hasselhoff been mentioned in despatches? A recovering alcoholic who fell off the wagon recently. Plenty of emergency visits to the hospital as well.

Poor old David.

DWB :lol:

My Mother is a medium! (Please no mine is a large/small jokes please). She has had regular rendezvous with people stuck in Limbo! I am a bit skeptical and have not allowed myself to see my mother in action. I am going to go in the next few weeks, i will divulge my findings here, maybe there is some truth or maybe my mother is one of those stupid lying twonks who are up for a easy bob or two telling someone old widow that her husband that they cant get a name for is happy!

Pope said Limbo doesn't exist anymore. :angry:

Then David Hasselhoff should stop doing it if he knows whats good for him!

Baywatch- and Knight Rider-star David Hasselhoff has been rushed to hospital... again. The reasons are obvious, watch the vid. Third time this year, I believe, including him checking in in Betty Ford clinic last summer. Alcohol is not an instant killer, provided that the Hoff only drives his self-steering and self-thinking car, but I'd consider him for a deadpool or two. Let's keep an eye on him for 2010 and muse on the old days (not necessarily on the male specimens of the crew)!

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic consolidated. Mostly. -- MH

Wow! Within 20 minutes after starting this topic, a couple of very observant mods managed to scrape every mention of the silly old drunk poor old David from all over the forum and merged it into this new thread. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having my priorities right by Deathlisting on saturday night...

Cut and Paste:

David Hasselhoff was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at approximately 3 pm PST Sunday, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

EXCLUSIVE: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized On Psych Hold

Although under California law, the hospital could have held him for up to 72 hours for a psychiatric evaluation, he was discharged after slightly more than 48 hours.

As RadarOnline.com has been exclusively reporting, Hasselhoff, who has long battled alcoholism, was taken by ambulance from his home Friday morning. He was experiencing seizures.

Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach was busted for DUI Saturday night

I really am thinking that a punt on the Hoff for 2010 is not too wide of the mark!

Ali my man, I respect your matchless skills but don't see Hoff being offed in the near future. Unlike Gazza who is basically a tea party trying to escape a pea-sized brain Hoff is a clinically depressed sort out of touch with reality but packing enough intelligence to get back on track with help. Accidental death maybe, but deep down he still knows who he is, and that's a worrying sign for deadpoolers.

Ali my man, I respect your matchless skills but don't see Hoff being offed in the near future. Unlike Gazza who is basically a tea party trying to escape a pea-sized brain Hoff is a clinically depressed sort out of touch with reality but packing enough intelligence to get back on track with help. Accidental death maybe, but deep down he still knows who he is, and that's a worrying sign for deadpoolers.

Mary, you are all heart, you soft bugger, or summat.

Mary, you are all heart, you soft bugger, or summat.

Putting them side by side Gazza has the edge in 5 of my 5 dead-pool formula calculations. From 76/61 to 241/64. But the Hoff is in a right state at the moment. Do the dot-to-dot. He loses his job and drinks even more and then tops himself?

We often complain about the lack of news from the (hopefully) dying celebs. If the Hoff is about to kick the bucket, we'll be able to witness it from nearby, though. If any of us is going to watch his realityshow, that is... The Hoff intends to give his adorable daughters Slutty and Nutty's showbizz-career a boost. As I very much doubt their singing and acting skills - they're very much like their father - it might be a laugh.

We often complain about the lack of news from the (hopefully) dying celebs. If the Hoff is about to kick the bucket, we'll be able to witness it from nearby, though. If any of us is going to watch his realityshow, that is... The Hoff intends to give his adorable daughters Slutty and Nutty's showbizz-career a boost. As I very much doubt their singing and acting skills - they're very much like their father - it might be a laugh.

You know... All those celebrities are always working on something special of their own right before theyve unexpectedly died. Michael Jackson had his big tour. Billy Mays had his new reality show.

You know... All those celebrities are always working on something special of their own right before theyve unexpectedly died. Michael Jackson had his big tour. Billy Mays had his new reality show.

Not really. Brad Renfro, Heath Ledger, and Brittany Murphy immediately come to mind as counter-examples. I'm sure those who are more pop culturally-inclined can come up with more.

Guest Davy Jones' Locker

Keith Floyd has that special, too.

The Hoff is participating in the Gumball 3000, which arrived in Amsterdam today. I'd say it's not fair, he has a car with Turbo Boost and all sorts of artificial intelligence stuff... (Let's hope it has an alcohol lock too.)

Mrs. Hoff likes her sherry too, and has obviously bribed the judge or something...

It also helped that she's not black, poor, illiterate and ugly, don't you think?

The Hoff did the Gumball again this year and was very evident in Monaco for the Grand Prix looking very well.

And... family Rotten have just booked tickets to see him hamming it up in the role of Captain Hook in the production of Peter Pan Christmas Panto at the Theatre Royal, Nottingham. LOL.

The Hoff did the Gumball again this year and was very evident in Monaco for the Grand Prix looking very well.

And... family Rotten have just booked tickets to see him hamming it up in the role of Captain Hook in the production of Peter Pan Christmas Panto at the Theatre Royal, Nottingham. LOL.

Oh no you haven't :-)

• Like 1

Oh no you haven't :-)

Oh yes we have...

1 minute ago, Dead Wait said:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/good-morning-britain/news/a834052/good-morning-britain-david-hasselhoff-justin-bieber-killing-hasselhoff/

David Hasselhoff has made a film called Killing Hasselhoff about some people wanting to him to win a high stakes celebrity death pool.

Wonder where on earth he got the idea?!

I think we should all get invites to the Premier.

• Like 6

Just off to buy a new suit for the inevitable media appearances I'll make ahead of this. 

• Like 7