football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

102 km/h but only by dragging the hand way over to the left (out of frame) on a 21:9 monitor.

Will Smith has elevated himself to an egotistical humourless twat of the first order in one evening. What a cunt.

That's any rewatch of Men in Black ruined now. Not that it was all that in the first place. And as for the rest of his stuff? Meh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Will Smith has elevated himself to an egotistical humourless twat of the first order in one evening. What a cunt.

That's any rewatch of Men in Black ruined now. Not that it was all that in the first place. And as for the rest of his stuff? Meh.

I couldn't agree more. 

I'd add "pussywhipped" as well, as he was laughing at Chris's pleasantry until he saw his wife scowling.

Very selfish behaviour all round, which has ruined the occasion for many other deserving people.

• Like 4

Bed, I am really struggling right now, I do not expect people to care, but it feels better to share than be alone.

• Like 1

Buy a coffin and sleep in it instead of bed!

• Like 1

On 03/04/2022 at 13:29, En Passant said:

102 km/h but only by dragging the hand way over to the left (out of frame) on a 21:9 monitor.

Will Joins a list that includes:

Kanye West

Kim K (Not really a celeb)

Tom Cruise

John Travolta

There's 4 clowns that threw hissy fits when South Park made fun of them. All them live with their heads up their unimportant asses

• Like 1

Play a game of Hide & Seek.

• Like 1

Go on an amusement park ride that malfunctions.

Wee video for your enjoyment, if you care to partake.  No one dies you oversensitive twats; Satisfy your prurient morbid interest.

SC

https://z100.iheart.com/featured/josh-martinez/content/2022-09-04-graphic-video-spinning-ride-at-amusement-park-plummets-injuring-dozens/

• Like 1

Just finished a 12-hour shift and decided to look at today's deaths on wifi before I die of lack of sleep. Seems to be a slow day as only one reported. zZz

• Like 1

Finished my 58.5 hour week like anyone cares but before I die and sleep once again just thought I would post some random shit to annoy someone somewhere. No thanks needed. I know yoou looked :P Stay safe, keep true and hope you all have a good week. Signing out. K

• Like 1

I got 4 things done from my march bingo. I have writing ideas and a ton of tv to catch up on while I do home projects, so I'm either cheerful or hypomanic. I've spent so much time down I forgot normalcy. 

Got enough eggs? Why not make shit tons of pasta, but every time you do - double the amount of eggs you use. Day 11 was 1024 egg yolks.

3 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Day 11 was 1024 egg yolks.

That explains the rationing at Tesco anyway.

• Like 1

So I got bored and decided to do math. There’s been a total of 359 people who died on the list and two people have died of unnatural causes the people are Jean-Luc-Godard-Est-Mort and John Nash so I divided 2 by 359 and the percent of people who died of unnatural causes is 0.00557103% or if you are American like me 0.0056%

• Like 2

My co-worker was complaining of how fat she is, so I told her to lose weight.

I have to take sensitivity training now. 

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2023 at 20:58, Insane said:

So I got bored and decided to do math. There’s been a total of 359 people who died on the list and two people have died of unnatural causes the people are Jean-Luc-Godard-Est-Mort and John Nash so I divided 2 by 359 and the percent of people who died of unnatural causes is 0.00557103% or if you are American like me 0.0056%

Actually you are way off.  The fraction 2/359 is correct and that is 0.00557, but you made it a percentage meaning there’s a 0.557% chance of dying of unnatural causes (as per our small sample size).

This is nearly DOUBLE the odds of dying on your birthday, something we all have a 1/365 (4/1461 adding leap day) chance of dying on your birthday and getting a party pooper bonus. That’s 0.002737851 or a 0.274 chance of dying on your birthday.

I will let someone else look up how many DLers have accomplished this and if there is a statistical anomaly.

SC

Dunno where else to post this. 

So, I can't be the only one hereabouts who reads the odd crime or court report and thinks hard about what was going on that isn't reported. This one, however, has me stumped. So, a guy mixes his own sperm with that of his dad, the purpose being to get the young 'uns partner pregnant. This happens in Barnsley so my prejudice is thinking we're not dealing with debonair criminal masterminds here but despite creating a "welfare minefield" they actually got the child they were trying to create and - legally speaking - nobody's gonna land anything on them. All three (incl. the mum) were complIant in this. I'm just wondering how many of the three were in the room together at each stage (jizzing, mixing jizz, implanting). I think we should be told, because imagining is worse!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68311273

• Haha 1

"The man and his then-partner"

So not still happy families then.  I'm also wondering how this came to court because clearly there's something else going on.

And uncertainty over a child's paternity is not exactly uncommon, although in this case brought about in a decidedly uncommon way :lol:

If you're an undertaker - sent a valentine to everyone in the nearby care home. Seriously, they're bound to thank you for that, and the tabloid press will understand what you meant, right? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-68316465