TAFKAG

Gaddafi Guesses

Gadaffi Guesses  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What are the chances of Gaddafi being the next domino to fall, do we reckon?

What are the chances of Gaddafi being the next domino to fall, do we reckon?

I can't see that happening.

I wouldn't read too much into that. There have been lots of rumours flying around during all the protests starting with Tunisia, Egypt and the bits in between, and now Libya.

My advice to Gadaffi would be to kill the Lockerbie bomber...it would divert international attention as well as that of his people...go'n...please? :huh:

I reckon Big Mo is pretty much fucked now. He won't get any help from Russia any more (which was probably the reason he has been making overtures to The West these past few years) and Libya seems to have pretty much descended into civil war.

I'll bet he holds out for a few more weeks then flees for a life of Bunga-Bunga with his chum Silvio and his Ukranian nurse.

oh, and hello again.

Guest Guest

GADAFFI REGIME 1969-2011 R.I.P He's gone. Praise God!

Actually it appears he's still (for now) singing in the rain in Libya...

http://news.aol.co.uk/main-news/story/defi...o-power/1605112

His appearance was quite odd though. Why didn't he get out of the truck?

I'm not entirely convinced that it was him...

Courtesy of B3ta we're currently playing Arab* Top Trumps:

Gaddafi.png

*plus the dude in the jacket from Iran

I think he's toast. If there's a wave of revolutions, then one of the leaders is bound to be hung by a lamp post. I think Gaddafi's the one... :shoot:

I think he's toast. If there's a wave of revolutions, then one of the leaders is bound to be hung by a lamp post. I think Gaddafi's the one... :shoot:

If he wishes to slog it out with his people, his prognosis isn't good indeed. I don't expect him to flee Libya voluntarily. His words:

"This is my country, the country of my grandfathers," Gadhafi said in remarks carried live on Libyan state television. He vowed to die "a martyr" in his country.

may well come true.

Being a martyr, while glorious, has its drawbacks. The main one is being dead.

regards,

Hein

If he wishes to slog it out with his people, his prognosis isn't good indeed. I don't expect him to flee Libya voluntarily. His words:

"This is my country, the country of my grandfathers," Gadhafi said in remarks carried live on Libyan state television. He vowed to die "a martyr" in his country.

may well come true.

Being a martyr, while glorious, has its drawbacks. The main one is being dead.

regards,

Hein

More likely to end up at the International Criminal Court.

But what I want to know is... how is our "Saint Peter"? - he was working in Libya on some sort of oil project.

I think he's toast.

Well, you're wrong, he's not me.

• Like 1

I think he's toast.

Well, you're wrong, he's not me.

Gaddafi's former Justice Minister is now saying that Gaddafi 'personally ordered' the Lockerbie bombing.

This one isn't up for reasoning with the rioting mob, and he still insists on cutting that unique figure (part Elvis, part Stalin) in his public appearances. I'd say we'll know in a week, maximum, how this is gonna go. So, how's about we put up and shut up on our predictions and reground in seven days to consider our calls?

The BBC have usefully provided a form guide.

Pretty sure he's gonna be hanging out with his old mucker Chavez this time next week, just kicking back on a lilo somewhere sipping on a daiquiri.

<--- voted alive and deposed, but I'm torn into thinking that, for the next week or so "the mad one" offers better value than Nelson Mandela... so... I feel I'll be making the change early tomorrow morning if there are no reports of a late night lynching.

I voted Deposed and dead. :deathban:

Seconded.

regards,

Hein

I think he will win.

He has more guns 'n' shit.

The way he has surrounded himself with his goons in Tripoli sounds kinda like the closing scenes in Scarface... :deathban:

I went with alive & ruling - for sentimental reasons!

Alive and deposed - the man is too crafty to die in the event of a revolution...