Jump to content
Ricster

Kim Jong-Un

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, dodrade said:

Quite telling that he seems to be the only fat person in North Korea.

 

 

When the really thin ones die - he eats them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

 

 

25/1 that this is not the same person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don King said:

 

25/1 that this is not the same person.

You never know. Kim Jong-Un could just being wearing a random pair of dentures he found since the old one wore out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don King said:

 

25/1 that this is not the same person.

Oh!!

That is not him, is it!

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that he has seemed to age considerably in that pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh!!

That is not him, is it!

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that he has seemed to age considerably in that pic.

It's clearly the other un

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Kim Jong-umours I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I know some forum members just hope the rumors Don’t Stop, eh?

 

*grabs my coat* 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey Russ said:

Well, I know some forum members just hope the rumors Don’t Stop, eh?

 

*grabs my coat* 

 

Oh dear!

 

:D

 

If he goes it'll really change The Chain of command in Korea, of course...

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

 


He could be sat in the sun at one of his many mansions drinking Pimms and munching on a share size bag of Doritos for all we know.

 

The country hasn’t released any COVID stats and as such we know nothing about its spread there. If it’s bad, the first thing the regime would do is pull all his public appearances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

@msc and @Joey Russ to the headmaster’s office please. Unacceptable behaviour.

 

Sorry, boss, these puns are an Albatross round the neck. I'll go my own way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

@msc and @Joey Russ to the headmaster’s office please. Unacceptable behaviour.

If you don’t agree with those puns you can always just Go Your Own Way. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, msc said:

 

Sorry, boss, these puns are an Albatross round the neck. I'll go my own way...

 

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If you don’t agree with those puns you can always just Go Your Own Way. :D 


If you two have any more of these wanky puns, frankly I Don’t Want To Know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

 


If you two have any more of these wanky puns, frankly I Don’t Want To Know.

If you want to know a place to avoid all these bad puns, just go in your Dreams...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 


If you two have any more of these wanky puns, frankly I Don’t Want To Know.

 

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If you want to know a place to avoid all these bad puns, just go in your Dreams...

 

Yeah, sorry, back onto Kim Jong-un. After all, he's a Man of the World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, msc said:

 

 

Yeah, sorry, back onto Kim Jong-un. After all, he's a Man of the World.


That’s Second Hand News, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm  not going to listen to any more rumours about Little Rocketman.I've learned my lesson ! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoffinLodger said:

I'm  not going to listen to any more rumours about Little Rocketman.I've learned my lesson ! :facepalm:

 

Yes. I think you'll find they are all Little Lies.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, msc said:

More Kim Jong-umours I see.

 

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, I know some forum members just hope the rumors Don’t Stop, eh?

 

*grabs my coat* 

 

I get these are Fleetwood Mac song titles and I'm probably being thick but I don't get how the bold one fits in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

 

 

I get these are Fleetwood Mac song titles and I'm probably being thick but I don't get how the bold one fits in...

 

Oh I was just making a crap pun about the constant rumours about the guys health.

 

Whereas Joey was making a far better pun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use