Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Blimey, someone's tired.

If only this had all kicked off earlier.

That slimy cock could have handed that butt fucking crown he bestowed upon me to the Dr instead.

Drat and double drat!!!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

my gran collapsed and died of a heart attack during christmas dinner.put a bit of a dampener on things.first time ive seen death close up.it makes it all look more real.anyway hope the rest of you had a nice christmas

my gran collapsed and died of a heart attack during christmas dinner.put a bit of a dampener on things.first time ive seen death close up.it makes it all look more real.anyway hope the rest of you had a nice christmas

That will teach you for letting off party poppers.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

She was 97 and had suffered 3 heart attacks and 2 strokes before so it didnt come as a total surprise.Its a miracle they even let her out the care home for the day to be honest.I think she's better off gone

Although what they were thinking off trying to practice anal sex with a 97-year-old relative, god knows.

• Like 1

And what did I say about Christmas dinner?

Could be deadly...

Still, I feel for your loss.

Although what they were thinking off trying to practice anal sex with a 97-year-old relative, god knows.

If this was about a celebrity in these circumstances I'd not feel uncomfortable reading this but is making jokes like this about fellow users families really appropriate?

If this was about a celebrity in these circumstances I'd not feel uncomfortable reading this but is making jokes like this about fellow users families really appropriate?

Yes, that was a real 100% post from a genuine guest who, in between mourning the death of his granny, decided to seek the forum out and post about it.

:rolleyes:

Why does it make a difference if it's a celebrity or not? Don't celebrities have feelings too?

Why does it make a difference if it's a celebrity or not? Don't celebrities have feelings too?

Addisson Creswell doesn't, iirc.

Guest Guest

Thanks for your concern.As it happens she used to tell us that she did have quite an adventurous sex life with my late grand dad which probably included anal sex so she wouldn't be too offended

Yes, that was a real 100% post from a genuine guest who, in between mourning the death of his granny, decided to seek the forum out and post about it.

Er, easy on the eyerolling captain smugbot, how do you know it wasn't accurate/honest? Didn't seem made up to me.....

I have a sixth sense about these things because I've watched a loooot of con man movies. I mean proper shady and grim ones that you have to seek out, not wank like Oceans 11 that you probably like. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I'm sure other people thought it was genuine too.

He was tellin the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of people who know about this forum but dont sign up and who might decide the best place to let off steam when something like that happens is to share it with us.

I appreciate the anecdote making our Xmas more interesting in a uniquely DL way. cheers guest (if you're still reading). Hope there wasn't anyone too young at the dinner table. That could have really messed 'em up. Although, personally, it couldn't have possibly messed me up any more than the job my "mother" A.K.A. The Sickening Combined Spirit of Josef Stalin and Josef Fritzl, A.K.A. Cthulu-Beelzebub-Herod-MongolianDeathWorm-GenghisKhunt-SwampThing-The-Impaler of The Wastes of Siberia, did raising of me. So maybe they should remember how relatively fortunate they are.

Er, easy on the eyerolling captain smugbot, how do you know it wasn't accurate/honest? Didn't seem made up to me.....

I have a sixth sense about these things because I've watched a loooot of con man movies. I mean proper shady and grim ones that you have to seek out, not wank like Oceans 11 that you probably like. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I'm sure other people thought it was genuine too.

He was tellin the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of people who know about this forum but dont sign up and who might decide the best place to let off steam when something like that happens is to share it with us.

I appreciate the anecdote making our Xmas more interesting in a uniquely DL way. cheers guest (if you're still reading). Hope there wasn't anyone too young at the dinner table. That could have really messed 'em up. Although, personally, it couldn't have possibly messed me up any more than the job my "mother" A.K.A. The Sickening Combined Spirit of Josef Stalin and Josef Fritzl, A.K.A. Cthulu-Beelzebub-Herod-MongolianDeathWorm-GenghisKhunt-SwampThing-The-Impaler of The Wastes of Siberia, did raising of me. So maybe they should remember how relatively fortunate they are.

You are either the slimy cock or you were pissed/drugged up composing that.

Utter wank.

Utter wank.

Could be a little bit of the former and a little bit of the latter couldn't it.

I agree it was pretty offensive though - I forgot to throw Rose West and Myra Hyndley in there, what was I thinking?

Utter wank.

Could be a little bit of the former and a little bit of the latter couldn't it.

I agree it was pretty offensive though - I forgot to throw Rose West and Myra Hyndley in there, what was I thinking?

You wasnt.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Sorry.Didn't notice it among all the other posts with people throwing abuse at each other!

Sorry.Didn't notice it among all the other posts with people throwing abuse at each other!

You also lost the ability to use the search option too. I also find CTRL+F works well.

Kate Losinska, trade union activist. Had her on my list and she could have made it into a more "competitive" DDP team if I wasn't the host...