Deathray

The Queen Or Prince Phillip

Who will be first?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's the one showing the milage. If they were cars of the same model, she'd be worth a fair bit more.

• Like 1

I agree with davey think they will go within a year of each other but Philip first .

• Like 1

The Greek'll go first, but I hardly care.

regards,

Hein

Prince Philip by several years .

I see that Charles will represent the Queen at Nelson Mandela's funeral.

He propbably wanted to get some practice in before the two big ones.

• Like 1

Yeah but doesn't the fact that the Queen doesn't want to fly to SA show maybe she isn't as robust as we all thought? I'm surprised such a flurry of speculation hasn't already appeared in this thread.

Yeah but doesn't the fact that the Queen doesn't want to fly to SA show maybe she isn't as robust as we all thought? I'm surprised such a flurry of speculation hasn't already appeared in this thread.

No No....

As a general rule the Queen does not do funerals. If she started going to foreign dignitaries funerals there would be a careful analysis of each decision to see if there was a snub. She didn't even go to Pope John Paul II funeral and sent Charles to get photomugged by Robert Mugabe.

Queen not a contender for 2014.

• Like 1

No No....

As a general rule the Queen does not do funerals. If she started going to foreign dignitaries funerals there would be a careful analysis of each decision to see if there was a snub. She didn't even go to Pope John Paul II funeral and sent Charles to get photomugged by Robert Mugabe.

Oh, right. Yeah. I would have thought it was more a case of she doesn't go to foreign funerals in case someone there is armed with a snub....... nosed revolver.

Especially in some place like South Africa (no racism/post-colonial snobbery intended)

No No....

Oh, right. Yeah. I would have thought it was more a case of she doesn't go to foreign funerals in case someone there is armed with a snub....... nosed revolver.

Especially in some place like South Africa (no racism/post-colonial snobbery intended)

Will King Willlem be going?

No No....

Will King Wilhelm be going?

I'm afraid you've lost me there. Really lost me. Worse than an Alzheimer's patient loses grip of the plot of The Wire.

Pip will go first, Queenie has quite a few more years left in her

No No....

I'm afraid you've lost me there. Really lost me. Worse than an Alzheimer's patient loses grip of the plot of The Wire.

The King of The Netherlands who were also a colonial power in South Africa. No Wire like plots here, its much more Miami Vice (Good looking and utterly pointless)

No No....

The King of The Netherlands who were also a colonial power in South Africa. No Wire like plots here, its much more Miami Vice (Good looking and utterly pointless)

Oh, right. Yeah I knew they used to be in SA. I thought maybe that's what you were referring to. I just had no idea that they had a King called Wilhelm and I'm not in a googling mood today. So yeah. Be more clear next time, Oblique-tron 9000.

(just kidding. Run along kiddo, go and smoke your Chinese opium or whatever it is you shady globe-trotting types do.)

No No....

Will King Willlem be going?

According to Dutch sources King WIllem-Alexander will attend Tuesday's remembrance service in Johannesburg. It's not known yet who will represent the Dutch government at the funeral.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Hands down - best comment I've read all day!!

• Like 2

Both, together, with Charles following, soon after.

Both, together, with Charles following, soon after.

Expecting a revolution?

• Like 2