themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Actor Ken Jones who played 'orrible ives' in Porridge has died http://www.bbc.co.uk...eyside-26186650

He also played the role of Archangel Derek in Dead Earnest

He was also great in the 70's sitcom The Squirrels.

Guest Guest

http://www.dailymail...te-dies-85.html

- this guy. tv legend.

as rep[orted several days ago

anyway , just heard that the scottish actor Christopher Malcom has died.You might rememebr him as Justin on Ab fab, or the mad guy who escaspes from a loony bin in that episode of Only Fools and Horses when Del and Rodney go fishing for the weekend http://www.thebearde...re-strikes.html

Just heard that Marty Thau former manager of New York Dolls and founder of Red Star Records has died at the age of 75. I'll dig out a link when one appears.

Eisenhower Tree - a famous golf course tree/ball blocker, dies. It was over 100 years old.

http://www.cbssports...wer-tree-to-ice

For a second there I contemplated starting a thread for dead plants....

Wow...... chalk up a rare victory for sanity!

Yeah I saw it on the "Recent deaths" page on Wiki but it was only a matter of time before it was removed.....

Still interesting though.

b_tuesday_eisenhower_20110405sg3371.jpg

Apparently they called it the Eisenhower tree because it was always putting the golfers off by whispering stuff in their ears like "Look out for the military-industrial-complex guys, I'm telling you they're coming and they're gonna force us to go into all kinds of unnecessary wars and shit...."

• Like 1

its back up on the wiki page...

I thought it was called that after somebody thought the golfers that fired the golf balls into the branches were shouting "Dwight" all the time.

James R Young, a popular pick among DDPers this year who do no fucking research of their own and just pick the still-surviving players from the top sides of the previous year, has died aged 61.

No obit as of yet, so lol @ Diana Rots, Gary Glitter Baby Sitter and Coffin Dodger 69.

• Like 1

You'll be dying young if you don't stop posting deaths 10 days after they happened.

• Like 1

You'll be dying young if you don't stop posting deaths 10 days after they happened.

??? Christopher Malcolm passed away 3 days ago and it hasn't been reported on this forum.

Deathray, if DL was a bar/pub you'd have a more-or-less permanent set of snooker-cue-shaped imprints on the back of your head by now.

Deathray, if DL was a bar/pub you'd have a more-or-less permanent set of snooker-cue-shaped imprints on the back of your head by now.

Did someone get out the wrong side of bed this morning?

I fail to see the issue in reporting an important death?

It was posted yesterday, by a guest, on this thread and on this page.

It was posted yesterday, by a guest, on this thread and on this page.

Buried in a paragraph of fluff, no wonder I missed.

If you don't shut up I'll superglue a set of antlers to your head and leave you bollock-naked in the Alaskan wilderness about 500ft from Sarah Palin's house.

• Like 2

If you don't shut up I'll superglue a set of antlers to your head and leave you bollock-naked in the Alaskan wilderness about 500ft from Sarah Palin's house.

If you don't realise people make mistakes I'll shove your dinosauric ass into Barack Obama's camp david fishing rod and make him pull it so hard your intestines fly into his dinner.

• Like 1

Okay chillax bro, just having a laugh. Who's camp david anyway, his secret boyfriend?

• Like 1