Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Is anyone else following the social media discourse regarding missing person J@y Sl@ter? Some crazy theories! Not sure who's taking the piss and who's serious, mind.

A few highlights - click on image for full--size.

Image Image  Image Image

• Like 2

7 hours ago, time said:

Is anyone else following the social media discourse regarding missing person J@y Sl@ter? Some crazy theories! Not sure who's taking the piss and who's serious, mind.

I don't have a job, but these people urgently need to get jobs.

Screenshot_20240622-203311.thumb.png.10c196e9c27454a48bce2b307bc6f8df.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, time said:

Image Image  Image Image

Some of the piss takes are great but the real ones fucking hell there's a lot of people that are thick as fuck and they have a right to vote too!

11 hours ago, time said:

Image Image  Image Image

I'd like to think this is a piss take but there are some right fucking idiots out there

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Another personal favourite.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Another one

/snip

Its a gift that keeps on giving

On 22/06/2024 at 13:08, time said:

Image Image  Image Image

brown bread i'd say

At this rate the public who have shown up to look for him are going to get injured/lost themselves.

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

https://news.sky.com/story/jay-slaters-mother-gives-update-as-search-continues-for-missing-teenager-13159759

Mother Looking to withdraw some of the money from the GoFundMe........

"I'm surrounded by wonderful people who are by my side, but far from their loved ones, so we'll also be using part of these funds to fly them to Tenerife so we can support each other during these dark times."

Free holidays, yippee.

34 minutes ago, Toast said:

"I'm surrounded by wonderful people who are by my side, but far from their loved ones, so we'll also be using part of these funds to fly them to Tenerife so we can support each other during these dark times."

Free holidays, yippee.

Massive red flag 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

image.png.5d76dc2df0a6211f9853e471dd1651b1.png

• Haha 3

I just thought I'd leave this here.  The new Labour MP for Derby South is called Baggy Shanker.

• Like 1

Worldwide IT outage and the BBC reports that  'In the UK, bakery and coffee shop chain Gail's is reporting problems.

A sign outside the window of its Swain's Lane shop in London says it is unable to take in-store payments.

Users on social media have also reported being unable to make payments at other Gail's outlets.'

32 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Worldwide IT outage and the BBC reports that  'In the UK, bakery and coffee shop chain Gail's is reporting problems.

A sign outside the window of its Swain's Lane shop in London says it is unable to take in-store payments.

Users on social media have also reported being unable to make payments at other Gail's outlets.'

Gail's have been getting quite a few mentions of late. Constituencies with Gail's bakeries in them were targeted and campaigned in hard by the Lib Dems in the recent GE.

I bought a pack of 6 Gail's mince pies last Christmas. They were £8.50 so I expected them to be pretty fucking good, but tbh Tesco's £2 box were nicer.

• Haha 1