Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

IMG_9572.thumb.jpeg.f28f2e8932bea0275457e870e8bfedff.jpeg

1461954788_Image4.jpeg.1cc6593c126f8e1b1086ab3cb001770c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, TQR said:

1461954788_Image4.jpeg.1cc6593c126f8e1b1086ab3cb001770c.jpeg

And then after the egg is eaten, she'll deny that anyone ate the egg.

• Like 2

This tutorial is quite interesting

A reference to this BBC investigation if anyone is wondering.

IMG_9592.thumb.jpeg.e97b9d0093f4a1e7e20213db0ffa9cce.jpeg

• Haha 2

This UK's Sexiest Men list that's been doing the rounds. I don't get it. This is the Top 10:

1) Jeremy Clarkson

2) Tom Holland

3) Prince William

4) Gareth Southgate

5) Cillian Murphy

6) Idris Elba

7) Romesh Ranganathan

8) Sam Thompson

9) Russ Cook

10) Dermot O'Leary

It turns out this is according to a poll on a website called IllicitEncounters, a dating website specifically for married people looking to cheat on their spouses. But that doesn't explain the state of this list, surely? Look, I know these things are subjective, but how unhappily married do you have to be to consider Clarkson, a ham hock that's been rolled around a barbershop floor, sexy? And Prince William, Nick Park's design of a dildo? Russ fucking Cook?!

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

This UK's Sexiest Men list that's been doing the rounds. I don't get it. This is the Top 10:

1) Jeremy Clarkson

2) Tom Holland

3) Prince William

4) Gareth Southgate

5) Cillian Murphy

6) Idris Elba

7) Romesh Ranganathan

8) Sam Thompson

9) Russ Cook

10) Dermot O'Leary

It turns out this is according to a poll on a website called IllicitEncounters, a dating website specifically for married people looking to cheat on their spouses. But that doesn't explain the state of this list, surely? Look, I know these things are subjective, but how unhappily married do you have to be to consider Clarkson, a ham hock that's been rolled around a barbershop floor, sexy? And Prince William, Nick Park's design of a dildo? Russ fucking Cook?!

A woman shouted "SEVEN!" at an inappropriate moment in Romesh's set on Friday, and that wasn't the worst heckle of the night.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TQR said:

1) Jeremy Clarkson

2) Tom Holland

3) Prince William

4) Gareth Southgate

5) Cillian Murphy

6) Idris Elba

7) Romesh Ranganathan

8) Sam Thompson

9) Russ Cook

10) Dermot O'Leary

If I was staying in the same hotel as each of these ten people, and they started hitting on me, I'd be telling nine of these to fuck off. I can maybe understand the appeal of one or two others, even if they aren't my type. Other than that, I have grave concerns for anyone who voted for these people. 

11 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

If I was staying in the same hotel as each of these ten people, and they started hitting on me, I'd be telling nine of these to fuck off. I can maybe understand the appeal of one or two others, even if they aren't my type. Other than that, I have grave concerns for anyone who voted for these people. 

Romesh, amirite? He's got lovely eye.

God, sorry, I hate all this judginess! These types of polls bring out the worst in people.

30 minutes ago, TQR said:

Romesh, amirite? He's got lovely eye.

God, sorry, I hate all this judginess! These types of polls bring out the worst in people.

You can keep Romesh. 

I think these type of polls necessitate bringing a few celebrities down a peg or two (which seems appropriate given that Prince William is on the list). 

• Like 1

Just now, Master Obit said:

You can keep Romesh. 

I think these type of polls necessitate bringing a few celebrities down a peg or two (which seems appropriate given that Prince William is on the list). 

Yeah none of them on that list appeal (Holland, maybe, if I'd just gone through a bad breakup and hit the booze), but tbh I thought these 'sexiest' men/women polls had gone out of fashion at least a decade and a half ago. They fucking well should've done if Peggy Witchell gets voted the third sexiest man in the country.

These how people look 'on the outside' lists are godawful.

I wouldn't fuck Kim Kardashian with yours. Jo Brand is beautiful on the inside.

I'd kick both of them out for Ruth Gemmel any day.

Also reminded of - 'Of course I'd swap you for Michelle Pfeifer, but I'd have the grace to feel guilty about it'. (not perhaps verbatim, it's from memory only and a bonus point to anyone remembers where it's from).

*this post is not fckin serious, none of these people would touch me with a bargepole, and rightly so.

• Like 1

That new arena in Manchester really has got a curse on it or something. Nicki Minaj was supposed to perform tonight, but hours before she got arrested in Amsterdam and she posted her arrest on Instagram Live. It wasn't until 9.30pm (when everyone was seated and paid for food and drink etc) that the arena announced tonights performance was cancelled.

5 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

That new arena in Manchester really has got a curse on it or something. Nicki Minaj was supposed to perform tonight, but hours before she got arrested in Amsterdam and she posted her arrest on Instagram Live. It wasn't until 9.30pm (when everyone was seated and paid for food and drink etc) that the arena announced tonights performance was cancelled.

Noted witch and clairvoyant Azealia Banks predicted that she would get searched/arrested for drug possession while on this tour, in a livestream in January.