Magere Hein

Gerard Depardieu

On 05/06/2019 at 01:10, YoungWillz said:

Ok I'll do it,

Case dropped by investigators. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48517049

Depardieu's first accuser, Emmanuelle Debever, committed suicide aged 60.

• Shocked 4

52 minutes ago, drol said:

Depardieu's first accuser, Emmanuelle Debever, committed suicide aged 60.

There was a shocking documentary from the TV magazine Complement d’enquête broadcasted on France 2 channel one week ago which was focused on the Gerard Depardieu.

These documentary was appalling and showed the dark personality of Gerard Depardieu.

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

56 french celebrities co-signed a tribune in support of Depardieu. Among them, Pierre Richard (b. 1934), Judith Magre (b. 1926), Bertrand Blier (b. 1939), Jacques Dutronc (b. 1943), Nadine Trintignant (b. 1934) and other younger names like Nathalie Baye, Carole Bouquet, Charlotte Rampling, Carla Bruni… 

Very odd. 

15 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Very odd. 

To say the least. They’re really living in another world. Shame on them after Debever suicide 2 weeks ago.

The mother of Marie Trintignant stands out there as WTF. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Is there somewhere you can see the full list of signatories?

There they are

334D17F5-542A-45A4-A850-0667B6DCF845.jpeg

C2AC2334-E34D-4101-AA6F-15C4834D1244.jpeg

916E6A77-3924-4C52-A504-2765AB20A87E.jpeg

Polanski’s wife, Emmanuelle Seigner is there of course. Victoria Abril has been called out by fellow comedians yesterday for sexual harassment on set and Pierre Richard has been ousted from an organization against child abuse, of which he was patron 

3 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

There they are....

Polanski’s wife, Emmanuelle Seigner is there of course. Victoria Abril has been called out by fellow comedians yesterday for sexual harassment on set and Pierre Richard has been ousted from an organization against child abuse, of which he was patron 

Thanks. Victoria Abril called out for sexual harassment?? That seems improbable.

14 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Thanks. Victoria Abril called out for sexual harassment?? That seems improbable.

That doesn’t surprise me that much, I know some people who work on set with her making costumes for movies who told me some time ago that she was kinda weird with young men on stage. Here is the full statement of her fictional daughter in the serie Clem stating « Do you want us to talk about your numerous assaults, including sexual assaults on your partners? »

Any reason why Catherine Deneuve's name isn't on that list? They're close and she's been very supportive of him in the past.

27 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Any reason why Catherine Deneuve's name isn't on that list? They're close and she's been very supportive of him in the past.

She’s been quite criticized for having signed a tribune against metoo a few years ago, I think she doesn’t want to be involved in any kind of political discussion and wants to avoid taking a public position which is probably a great idea

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

She’s been quite criticized for having signed a tribune against metoo a few years ago, I think she doesn’t want to be involved in any kind of political discussion and wants to avoid taking a public position which is probably a great idea

It is wiser to stay quiet and seem foolish than speak and remove all doubt. The wise Homer (Simpson) taught me that one young! :D

• Like 4

On 27/12/2023 at 13:14, msc said:

The mother of Marie Trintignant stands out there as WTF. 

Nadine Trintignant now removed her name of the tribune. Not because she doesn't support Depardieu but because the tribune itself was written by a supporter of Le Pen and Zemmour's (Yannis Ezzaidi) and call it a "huge mistake" stating she always have defended women's right and women's freedom.

Carole Bouquet and Yvan Attal now say there are uncomfortable to be linked with this far right journalist.

• Like 1

By seeing the current health of Depardieu. To travel he needs a wheelchair and to walk he is continually assisted by someone. And his obesity is a factor for cardiac issues. He turned 75 in december. 5 more years to go for the 80th…I’m not sure, he will reach it ! 

• Like 1