Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2016

At some point I'll grace you all with my 2016 for 2016 list.

Guest alex

With most lists for 2015 settled upon bar a few last minute tweaks - time for a new thread to start thinking about the candidates that may be suitable for

How about shane macgown

With most lists for 2015 settled upon bar a few last minute tweaks - time for a new thread to start thinking about the candidates that may be suitable for

How about shane macgown

Is he any relation to Shane MacGowan?

If he is still with us I am hoping that for the main list in 2016 the committee give due consideration to William Russell.

Not only are their sufficient number of die hard Doctor Who fans here but his connection to the dwindling number of The Great Escape survivors makes him notable.

Dunno where else to post this but in a possibles thread but the news tonight is making it clear that Pauline - Ebola - Cafferky is on the mend and out of ICU.

For a second there she was looking like a missed opportunity.

Are you suffering from the early symptoms of Alzheimer's MPFC? You used the Ebola thread only a few days ago. :D

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8398&page=8#entry216225

Are you famous enough to get an obit?

It's been full-on at work and what's left of my brain is fried. Remind me, Peter Graves; alive or dead?

Dunno where else to post this but in a possibles thread but the news tonight is making it clear that Pauline - Ebola - Cafferky is on the mend and out of ICU.

For a second there she was looking like a missed opportunity.

Are you suffering from the early symptoms of Alzheimer's MPFC? You used the Ebola thread only a few days ago. :D

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8398&page=8#entry216225

Are you famous enough to get an obit?

It's been full-on at work and what's left of my brain is fried. Remind me, Peter Graves; alive or dead?

He died in 2010

Guest Guest

Is Alzheimer's a deadly disease within 2 years? I thought the average life expectancy was more like in the 5-10 yr range. Though Peter Falk has had it for some time now

well my grand dad died within a year or so of getting it as best I can remember.Mind you he did die of a heart attack in the end

Is Alzheimer's a deadly disease within 2 years? I thought the average life expectancy was more like in the 5-10 yr range. Though Peter Falk has had it for some time now

well my grand dad died within a year or so of getting it as best I can remember.Mind you he did die of a heart attack in the end

Alzheimer's is a slow disease. My gran had it for over 30 years. Towards the end she barely recognised me, she believed that my nephew was me, I was my dad, and she could barely recognise my dad although she knew his voice.

Alzheimer's is a slow disease. My gran had it for over 30 years. Towards the end she barely recognised me, she believed that my nephew was me, I was my dad, and she could barely recognise my dad although she knew his voice.

Well to be fair to her in her condition... 30 years later you tend to look more like you dad than you used to

By the way, can we ditch these tired Peter Falk jokes now? I mean he was diagnosed over a month ago.....

• Like 4

Well to be fair to her in her condition... 30 years later you tend to look more like you dad than you used to

By the way, can we ditch these tired Peter Falk jokes now? I mean he was diagnosed over a month ago.....

Wow so we might still be making the jokes in 2025!

Oh hey, did you guys hear, Peter Falk has..., never mind, I forgot what it was.

Perhaps we should research out the most seriously obsessed online gamers and consider adding one to the list for 2016! Started to post this in the "still standing after death" thread but then realized that these gamers sit to play, not stand. Maybe we need to start a new topic "Game Over, Gamer!".

"A 32-year-old man was found dead in an Internet cafe in Taiwan after a marathon three-day gaming binge, the island's second death of an online gamer this year."

"Taiwan is no stranger to deaths from marathon sessions of online gaming. Hsieh's death came after 38-year-old man was found dead at an Internet cafe in Taipei on January 1 after playing video games for five days straight. And in 2012, the corpse of man who died playing online games went unnoticed for 10 hours by other gamers and staff."

Guest Nick Brown

Peter Falk has alzheimer.

I don't think he will qualify for next year's list, he died in 2011.

Peter Falk has alzheimer.

I don't think he will qualify for next year's list, he died in 2011.

This joke has been running for six years now and you think just because he died it's gonna stop us?

Pope Benedict XVI needs to be on for sure. Oh, and Muhammad Ali. The problem is there's a 99% chance of him dying this year.

How about voice actress June Forey? She'll be 98, this year, and 99 next year.

I've suggested her a few times, but since she's still alive I guess the committee have been wise to leave her off the list. Putting her on for next year might be a good option.

I've suggested her a few times, but since she's still alive I guess the committee have been wise to leave her off the list. Putting her on for next year might be a good option.

come the fuck off it...

We're really Foray-ing into obscuro territory with voice actresses aren't we? What is it with Disney fans around here.

Just my opinion anyway

come the fuck off it...

We're really Foray-ing into obscuro territory with voice actresses aren't we? What is it with Disney fans around here.

Just my opinion anyway

Not entirely obscure, she was the voice of Rocky the Squirrel from Rocky & Bulwinkle, and also Jokey Smurf.

I'm far from being a "Disney Fan" as you put it. They're just a notable name and sure to get an obit.

While we're on the subject of voice actors, William Woodson might be worth going on the list. He narrated the mini-series The Winds of War.

come the fuck off it...

Just my opinion anyway

Not entirely obscure, she was the voice of Rocky the Squirrel from Rocky & Bulwinkle, and also Jokey Smurf.

I'm far from being a "Disney Fan" as you put it. They're just a notable name and sure to get an obit.

While we're on the subject of voice actors, William Woodson might be worth going on the list. He narrated the mini-series The Winds of War.

No way man we can't put him on, that hit would crash the server!

come the fuck off it...

Just my opinion anyway

So basically you're implying that if you've never heard of them, they don't count as a viable suggestion.

Not everyone on the list has to be a house-hold name. They just need to be known in their field to qualify for an obit.

• Like 1

come the fuck off it...

Just my opinion anyway

So basically you're implying that if you've never heard of them, they don't count as a viable suggestion.

Not everyone on the list has to be a house-hold name. They just need to be known in their field to qualify for an obit.

For the main Deathlist I think there needs to be a fair degre of noteworthyness. People are free to play obit Russian roulette with their DDP picks but I would expect someone on the main list to be UK obit worthy without a doubt. Those that I have never heard off are not automatically bad picks but I then research them and then decide. When Sam Simon was first discussed on this forum I thought he was someone really obscure but I have been won round. Still not sure about Jake Roberts though.

come the fuck off it...

Just my opinion anyway

For the main Deathlist I think there needs to be a fair degre of noteworthyness. People are free to play obit Russian roulette with their DDP picks but I would expect someone on the main list to be UK obit worthy without a doubt. Those that I have never heard off are not automatically bad picks but I then research them and then decide. When Sam Simon was first discussed on this forum I thought he was someone really obscure but I have been won round. Still not sure about Jake Roberts though.

LOL, fucks sake man. Yes people do know who he is/was.

If it's a bad pick it's because he's actually fairly okay.

He's definitely in much better shape now than he was shortly after Stone Cold Steve Austin beat his ass down in the final of the 1996 King of the Ring!

Helpful pic included to demonstrate:

91ijbp.jpg

(WTF... Austin actually looks more like Goldberg there for some reason. He had a cut in his mouth so he looks a bit retarded or something)

Prime Minister of India, Sonia Gandhi, is said to be in poor health (No specific details)

She's been mentioned a few times over the years, due to previous battles with cancer and infections, but now just seems to be in a constant state of poor health.

Might be worth taking a punt at.