IMG_9845.thumb.jpeg.c2d4744fb9ffbecaa9156f241014b9b8.jpeg

• Haha 3

To the absolute shock of nobody

A nasty individual even by Tory standards which is quite something

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TQR said:

LOOOOOL yeah sure Thick Lizzy I bet the candidates are absolutely gutted

IMG_9845.thumb.jpeg.c2d4744fb9ffbecaa9156f241014b9b8.jpeg

She's too busy rimming Trump to endorse someone back here.

This is a sitting MP of the United Kingdom, casting doubt on the security services and the police during a hugely traumatic and devastating incident. This is fucking disgraceful, and, as Jess Phillips has posted, if he'd done his fucking job and been in Parliament for the Southport statement last night, he could have had his "unanswered questions" addressed. But then your conspiracy theories might be immediately debunked and not left to fester in the sewer pit of X. Absolute unadulterated wanker. :angry:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

This is a sitting MP of the United Kingdom, casting doubt on the security services and the police during a hugely traumatic and devastating incident. This is fucking disgraceful, and, as Jess Phillips has posted, if he'd done his fucking job and been in Parliament for the Southport statement last night, he could have had his "unanswered questions" addressed. But then your conspiracy theories might be immediately debunked and not left to fester in the sewer pit of X. Absolute unadulterated wanker. :angry:

Aye, Farage would doubtless see no irony in his own words:"Something is going horribly wrong in our once beautiful country"

• Like 1

Makes me sick that they've stopped solely blaming the government's failings on immigrants, and have now turned on black/brown people born in this country. We're seeing the skinhead interpretation of ACAB coming back and racism overall is on the rise:puke:

• Like 4

I've been really struggling to focus on anything today, I keep getting distracted thinking about all those innocent people who have spent the past week fearing for their own safety because enough isn't being done to stop these violent and hateful riots, I dread to think what it is going to take before the government decides enough is enough and finally takes necessary action. I'm not a patriotic man at the best of times, but events these past few days have made me more than ever ashamed to call myself British.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

but events these past few days have made me more than ever ashamed to call myself British.

Don't be, it's not your fault. Any society of 65 million people is bound to have its minority quota of vocal or even in this case violent idiots. Sadly they make the news, the rest of us don't, ever thus.

41 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

I've been really struggling to focus on anything today, I keep getting distracted thinking about all those innocent people who have spent the past week fearing for their own safety because enough isn't being done to stop these violent and hateful riots, I dread to think what it is going to take before the government decides enough is enough and finally takes necessary action. I'm not a patriotic man at the best of times, but events these past few days have made me more than ever ashamed to call myself British.

I'm preferring to focus on all the wonderful people of Southport, Sunderland and various other places who are taking time out of their own lives to go out and help clear up the mess, making it clear that this is not who we are and offering whatever help they can to those affected. The thugs are thugs, capitalising on any little thing they can to loot, vandalise and intimidate anybody and anything they like. It has nothing to do with 3 dead kids in Southport, it's racists who want to sow fear and division and they deserve everything coming their way in terms of prison sentences and banning orders. Stephen Yaxley and his kind are poisonous and Farage is basically Yaxley in a suit. The silent majority is much larger, I'd like to think, although I share your pessimism that while many won't act on it, there are plenty who agree with the rioters sentiments.

• Like 3

The events of the last week has to be one of the greatest unveils of hypocrisy going:

- "We must protect our country from immigrants who won't integrate in communities", but proceed to loot and burn down their communities.

- "Criminals need to face tough sentences for their actions", but not when they're apparently acting for a cause they support.

- Disruptive Climate activists: "LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!"; disruptive Far right activists: "It's time we listen to their concerns which have been ignored for too long."

- "We support the white working class who've been ignored for too long.", but in literally any other situation slam them as benefit scroungers or poor because they don't work hard enough.

• Like 5

If Starmers wants to unveil draconian laws against protesting and posting on social media then these Neanderthal cretins activities over the past week have made it a lot easier for him…

27 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

If Starmers wants to unveil draconian laws against protesting and posting on social media then these Neanderthal cretins activities over the past week have made it a lot easier for him…

You're confusing him with his predecessors from the blue party.

Would like to think this will be the undoing of Farage and he'll regret becoming an MP.  This cunt has been one of the main ringleaders in lighting the touch paper.  Rightly or wrongly there's a different set of standards and scrutiny when someome is an elected official

• Like 7

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

You're confusing him with his predecessors from the blue party.

What you reckon Keir is gonna stand up for everyone’s civil liberties?? You may be in for a rude awakening 

3 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

What you reckon Keir is gonna stand up for everyone’s civil liberties?? You may be in for a rude awakening 

Everyone's civil liberties while thugs are rampaging on the streets? Nah, maybe not. But the only party who tried to curb people's ability to protest was the Conservatives and we kicked them out a month ago.

If they get 4 and 5 years for non-violent protests (albeit extremely disruptive) it'll be interesting to see what anyone gets for throwing various missiles, assualting the police and overturning and setting light to police vehicles.

Just curious really....

11 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

I trust the former barrister more to stand up for my civil rights than the party that were actively campaigning to leave the ECtHR.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20240805_103239.thumb.jpg.d7fa39faffd44c37a320d069b331e7cb.jpg

Look at these fuckwits, emblazoned for posterity on the front page of a national daily newspaper as racist thugs. Bravo, lads. You deserve everything coming to you, now and in the future.

2 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

When even Patel is talking some sense......

When even the most right wing papers are describing the rioters as "far-right" and as seen above the Daily Mail is doing an expose on one of the ringleaders, you know that the behaviour on the streets is indefensible:

Daily-Telegraph-1.jpgDaily-Express.png

7 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

When even the most right wing papers are describing the rioters as "far-right" and as seen above the Daily Mail is doing an expose on one of the ringleaders, you know that the behaviour on the streets is indefensible:

Daily-Telegraph-1.jpgDaily-Express.png

Oh sure, now they'll castigate the mobs causing chaos, and wash their hands of it, having fanned the flames for the past decade that has led to this point.

• Like 1