Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

11 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

the-wire.gif

Lot of them in for a literal rude awakening it would seem

Dumb criminals are the best type of criminals. :lol:

Indeed Oakshitt. But no doubt she'll say that doesn't count. 

That twat Pierce was on GMB and didn't like hearing some home truths

• Like 1

55-year-old white bloke, a doorman with a fair ole London accent, calls a talk radio show to talk about British patriotic values. You know what's coming, right? Well, no. Just listen.

What a guy. Let's hear more from people like Darren, please.

• Love 2

They really are tone fucking deaf aren't they? As if these issues wouldn't have arisen if Rishi was still in Downing Street and as if there weren't riots every bit as fucking bad in the first full summer the Tories took power. When we talk about the worst violence in a decade - that's what we're talking about you fuckwits.

• Like 2

408568556_Image1.thumb.jpeg.7420a0f3b696f6eba4a8bc856932435c.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

408568556_Image1.thumb.jpeg.7420a0f3b696f6eba4a8bc856932435c.jpeg

She makes vampires look like blood donors. .

Jon Voight showing why his daughter (Angelina Jolie) doesn't like him.

IMG_9860.thumb.jpeg.2947694c6d44edf296f5516ec5ef7ff6.jpeg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Jon Voight showing why his daughter (Angelina Jolie) doesn't like him.

I don't understand how anyone can be so delusional to say "vote for president Trump because he will save this nation and the left are all afraid of his strength because he is only for the people he's not for the power the greed"

From what I've seen Trump is ONLY there for the power and the greed.

• Like 3

2118190703_Image07-08-2024at11_45.thumb.jpeg.2adcf5189718c439411253850d8207ea.jpeg

• Haha 3

FFS, he's king of the local looters and gingerbread men are the height of his ambition!

453966055_833423458891748_59638527158153

I've been out tonight and was worried about looking at the news given the concerns about violence at 100 different locations across the country. Really heartened to see that the streets were, instead, filled by peaceful counter-protesters making a statement about the kind of Britain we actually live in. Minimal arrests, the scum has climbed back under its rock, at least for now. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czxlgwl28gyo

• Like 2

Ironically Tommy Robinson/Stephen Lennon has become what he claims the enemy in the UK is: an asylum seeker living in a luxury hotel while grifting scrounging off others.

7 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Ironically Tommy Robinson/Stephen Lennon has become what he claims the enemy in the UK is: an asylum seeker living in a luxury hotel while grifting scrounging off others.

Has apparently fled Cyprus now after the authorities said they comply with any request for extradition

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Has apparently fled Cyprus now after the authorities said they comply with any request for extradition

Watch him end up in Russia... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Watch him end up in Russia... :rolleyes:

I was actually about to say the same thing, he fits in with Putin's values and Russia has a long standing rule against extraditing people (hence why the Litvinenko and Salisbury poisoning culprits have never faced justice).

A 29-year-old man who attended a protest against fascism in Plymouth has been jailed for 18 months after throwing missiles and swinging his motorbike helmet to knock a boy off his bike.

Lucas Ormond Skeaping, 29, of Tavistock admitted a charge of violent disorder.

The defendant’s legal team said Skeaping was “against fascism”, “abhors any form of racism” and had lost his employment at a bicycle company as a result of the incident.

The prosecution said the man’s own GoPro camera had captured him throwing a full 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola and a rock.

Now here's a candidate for a false-flag operation assuming he even has the slightest notion of what that might be.

Ban the fucker. DI and PB are usually brilliantly proactive with the banhammer but this is beginning to take the Michael.

Not my thing, but I'm amazed somebody hasn't started a vote/poll on that. Does anyone appreciate anything he posts?

I've said before I'm less and less fond of punching down as I grow older, but there are limits.

I will say this. Inasmuch as diego was a spam machine, at least when he was called out for it he curtailed what he was doing (after a few attempts, but we got there). TOC has made no actual effort to do so and if anything seems to have gotten worse, which leads one to the inescapable conclusion that he is deliberately trolling.

• Like 1