Sign in to follow this  
paulh85

May I Perchance Rant?

What the fuck is a 'character' actor anyway? Surely the very nature of being an actor is that you're playing a character? So a 'character actor' is just an actor.

"Non-lead" actors. Or the person playing 2nd villain who you think is quite good, while the camera spends all its time focusing on someone like Tom Cruise.

I fucking hate Tom Cruise. He is a massive cunt.

Nah, if you want to piss him off, he's a tiny cunt ..... ;)

Wouldn't that be a compliment?

If you were calling me 'tiny cunt' I'd certainly take it as a compliment. It'd make a nice change from 'is it in yet, I can't feel the sides'.

• Like 1

Why the fuck does no-one use the chat facility?

because you are in chat.
  • Like 1

because you are in chat.

Come on, I'm not that much of a twat. Also watching me repeatedly post Dr Zorders is a cunt must be fun.

because you are in chat.

Come on, I'm not that much of a twat. Also watching me repeatedly post Dr Zorders is a cunt must be fun.

no I just saw a perfect opportunity
  • Like 1

Needs a telltale on the outside for who's in there, if it's zorders and phantom i can put the popcorn machine on. If on the other hand it's some boring fart with nothing new to say such as myself, I can give it a miss, well, were it not for the logical inconsistency I could anyway.

NB I don't actually have a popcorn machine, but might consider investing given the correct incentive.

• Like 2

Needs a telltale on the outside for who's in there, if it's zorders and phantom i can put the popcorn machine on. If on the other hand it's some boring fart with nothing new to say such as myself, I can give it a miss, well, were it not for the logical inconsistency I could anyway.

NB I don't actually have a popcorn machine, but might consider investing given the correct incentive.

Below the main board list on the forum home page there's a list of Who's Online and Who's in chat.

Aha! And thanks. Oh well my excuse is that I never go to that page, but bear in mind that's from a bloke that still can't figure out how you put pix on this site, the one time I spent oooh 20 seconds trying to it wouldn't accept a jpg linky, and then there's apparently the alternative of posting pix from your media library included here somewhere, which after a whole 'nother 20 seconds of effort I couldn't find either and I even went to my profile and everything. Handy that this is in rants....

I tend to join and then the room clears. Though Deathray and I had a lovely chat before he got bored had to go. My kid needs my full attention now so I'm off to be a parent. :)

Many moons ago we used to do an, IIRC, MSN chat thingy, for the hardcore of us heros or summat.

That seems a lifetime ago now.

I tend to join and then the room clears. Though Deathray and I had a lovely chat before he got bored had to go. My kid needs my full attention now so I'm off to be a parent. :)

Look, we don't do Mrs Robinson here................ :D

Many moons ago we used to do an, IIRC, MSN chat thingy, for the hardcore of us heros or summat.

That seems a lifetime ago now.

Oh my goodness, I remember the days of MSN chat......:D

• Like 1

Look, Lemmy is DEAD, he has GONE, let him go FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

If I read yet another 'He wuzz a leg end he wuzz...' or another anecdote about him I shall be forced to find a cats rectum to shove this laptop up!!

• Like 1

Never do a guy I could parent...my minimum is 35. B)

• Like 2

Shame... Also I'm a few days off 20 - not exactly a child.

Oh you are, 20 is positively child like.

My daughter turns 20 in February.

My daughter turns 20 in February.

My 5 year old talks about death a lot cuz daddy dead pools. Dead pools a verb.

SirC

I want to be called Deathray again. I will spam until my demand is met. Scraggy Taters, Death Impends, Shaun of the Dead, Morbidkid, Radguy, Spade_Cooley, Sir Creep and Zorders are cunts.

Deathray has been spamming this in chat for ages could you mods please ban him.

• Like 1

I want to be called Deathray again. I will spam until my demand is met. Scraggy Taters, Death Impends, Shaun of the Dead, Morbidkid, Radguy, Spade_Cooley, Sir Creep and Zorders are cunts.

Deathray has been spamming this in chat for ages could you mods please ban him.

Whatever role I had in this tirade, I performed unwittingly.

Yours,

Cunt Creep

• Like 2

Channel 4 and possibly The Guardian (of what?) using This Is [insert Boring Place Here] to try and make ignorant TV-watching cunts feel all warm and fuzzy about East Germany

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jan/03/channel-4-cold-war-drama-deutschland-83

Oh, half-hearted apologies to fans of that show obviously. ;)

I want to be able to post a fahkin photo using my iPhone. Who is the IT person, can we make that happen?

SC