Sign in to follow this  
paulh85

May I Perchance Rant?

I want to be able to post a fahkin photo using my iPhone. Who is the IT person, can we make that happen?

SC

IPhone :lol:

Upload it to tinypic then post the URL from there.

I want to be able to post a fahkin photo using my iPhone. Who is the IT person, can we make that happen?

SC

IPhone :lol:

Upload it to tinypic then post the URL from there.

Cmon Charon no laughing humph :-(

I do 97.325% of my computing from my phone. I can't be alone. They should make sure the 'full version' of this site via mobile allows fo posting photos (and hot links for that matter).

I do 100% from my phone at the mo and it doesn't bother me a bit. You just need to learn the tags is all, mainly

& . 3. That's it.

If you choose the full site on your browser , you do get the fancy stuff to help you embed like the tags, but you cannot upload owt as far as I know beyond an avatar.

Do we really need 9 stickies?

I do 100% from my phone at the mo and it doesn't bother me a bit. You just need to learn the tags is all, mainly

& . 3. That's it.

If you choose the full site on your browser , you do get the fancy stuff to help you embed like the tags, but you cannot upload owt as far as I know beyond an avatar.

If I go back to full site I can only be a guest not SCreep.

The embedding icons don't exist otherwise. Grrr

SC

No. Do suggest which one(s) to unstickify.

No. Do suggest which one(s) to unstickify.

Nearly all of them:

Things To Do While Waiting for Death - it's a nice thread but it's not really of massive importance?

Deathlist Convention - there's one a year at most, just pin it once something concretes been set in stone until the meeting and then drop it.

Read this First Plus the Ranting Rules - it hasn't been posted in since 2006

Drunk Bored Physcopath - no-one actually posts in it and it's only used as a wastebin for posts by Zorders these days.

Name Shame - couldn't you merge this with DL how to or just make DL How to into a "DL Helpthread" for name changes, tag line changes and all the other how do i do this stuff

DL Dead pools - we got by fine without it for ten years...

We don't need to take advice from someone who would have literally jizzed himself while ticking the box for Clegg if he hadn't been born 4 years too late to vote.

We don't need to take advice from someone who would have literally jizzed himself while ticking the box for Clegg if he hadn't been born 4 years too late to vote.

Feel free to post amendments or a counterproposal.

It was I who suggested a pinned thread to bring together the rules of all the various dead pool games. I still think this would be a useful point of reference, as the game threads often go quiet for a while.

However, as it stands, the thread is just a scrap of conversation split off from another thread. It really needs reorganising with separate posts detailing the object and rules of each game. Perhaps the game runners could contribute a post each with the basic info and rules of their respective games? Mainly a cut-and-paste job, so not a big ask.

• Like 1

It was I who suggested a pinned thread to bring together the rules of all the various dead pool games. I still think this would be a useful point of reference, as the game threads often go quiet for a while.

However, as it stands, the thread is just a scrap of conversation split off from another thread. It really needs reorganising with separate posts detailing the object and rules of each game. Perhaps the game runners could contribute a post each with the basic info and rules of their respective games? Mainly a cut-and-paste job, so not a big ask.

Personally I wouldn't want an entry into my competition from someone who couldn't be arsed to press the first page button on the post. It takes about a minute to read through the rules - any attempt to build a bible is just going to become confused as games become defunct or are no longer updated (Canadian) new games are created (Shauns) and games have their rules ammended (DDP)

I see you've hit the troll mode (or bottle) early tonight. My past political outlook has very little relevance to my ability to suggest whether or not a sticky thread is warranted.

Personally I wouldn't want an entry into my competition from someone who couldn't be arsed to press the first page button on the post. It takes about a minute to read through the rules - any attempt to build a bible is just going to become confused as games become defunct or are no longer updated (Canadian) new games are created (Shauns) and games have their rules ammended (DDP)

Personally I think you've got a nerve claiming that "we got by fine without it for ten years" when you've only been here for two years.

Most of these games have only been recently established.

Oh, and your comment is noted. Feel free to withdraw my team from your game. I shan't trouble you again.

Christ. What is this the Belgian parliament?

At best we unsticky Sir Creep's thread but I wouldn't wanna do that cos it's the best symbol of good relations with America this board has ever had.

The only thing too sticky was his pants after he staged a mock vote-for-Clegg in his garage.

At best we unsticky Sir Creep's thread but I wouldn't wanna do that cos it's the best symbol of good relations with America this board has ever had.

The only thing too sticky was his pants after he staged a mock vote-for-Clegg in his garage.

coERCTION but I thought Devon was also American.

You're not very good a geography then, are you?

• Like 2

You're not very good a geography then, are you?
no the user Devon deathtrap not the county, not to good at reading into situations are you?
  • Like 1

And it's not like Devon is a male first name or anything...?

Morbidkid probably arrived at that conclusion because of the information on my profile page:

Sickville, Tennessee
  • Like 1

Personally I think you've got a nerve claiming that "we got by fine without it for ten years" when you've only been here for two years.

Most of these games have only been recently established.

Oh, and your comment is noted. Feel free to withdraw my team from your game. I shan't trouble you again.

Only been posting two years. However I can clearly see you got by fine without before.

Also Zorders - you're going on ignore - I'm sick of your shit delusional maniacal rantings.

What is this the Belgian parliament?

You can speak your mind. Management will probably cheerfully ignore your mind, so: pretty much.

• Like 1

& . 3. That's it.

If I go back to full site I can only be a guest not SCreep.

The embedding icons don't exist otherwise. Grrr

SC

Is that you hitting full version at the bottom of the main page of the forums, or selecting it on the browser ? Or both ?

I want to be called Deathray again. I will spam until my demand is met. Scraggy Taters, Death Impends, Shaun of the Dead, Morbidkid, Radguy, Spade_Cooley, Sir Creep and Zorders are cunts.

Deathray has been spamming this in chat for ages could you mods please ban him.

Lol. Deathray, I can't keep up with your constant name changes. Took you long enough to figure out that the Casket thingy was WAY too long and complex. Hey, at least I'm not a cunt in your eyes. I'm just the "loveable" Swede who was pushed down to 2nd place in terms of worst English grammar once Morbidkid registered. :D