While they don't look alike, they share a similar name. To the point where Tom Hollander got given $1 million bonus for appearing in a Marvel movie because for a short time he was with same agency as Tom Holland.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

They say Armand Duplantis looks like Timothée Chalamet

ImageImage

• Like 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3rbYwkfQ-NZhPLHn_7Cl7Y5oX6DvRp6ZHVIc9dkFE9BnsTDUA5320.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b5633d6d2a8f4e1e5c177b28b0aa6875

Injury-prone Mussolini-statue-owning journeyman Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani and precocious fat cunt shota darting ace Luke Littler

11 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3rbYwkfQ-NZhPLHn_7Cl7Y5oX6DvRp6ZHVIc9dkFE9BnsTDUA5320.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b5633d6d2a8f4e1e5c177b28b0aa6875

Injury-prone Mussolini-statue-owning journeyman Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani and precocious fat cunt shota darting ace Luke Littler

You're right, they're so alike. They both have two eyes, a nose, a mouth, at least one ear and some hair.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TQR said:

You're right, they're so alike. They both have two eyes, a nose, a mouth, at least one ear and some hair.

And they both manage to look the same age despite over twenty years age difference between them. 

I don't understand the frenzy around his appearance. If you go to the burger van outside my old school at 1pm in January, you'll find a dozen 14-year-olds who look just like Littler, and have crippling Elf Bar addictions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I don't understand the frenzy around his appearance. If you go to the burger van outside my old school at 1pm in January, you'll find a dozen 14-year-olds who look just like Littler, and have crippling Elf Bar addictions.

Yeah but that’s Scotland

• Haha 1

Earlier today one of my friends reminded me of a mistake I made a few years ago. For context for one of my A-levels I studied British Politics from 1951-2007, with a key part of that being the troubles in Northern Ireland. One time I came into class and the teacher had put a collage of significant people from the course on the wall, one of whom was Gerry Adams, I sat there for the next five minutes staring at this display wondering why there was a picture of Rolf Harris on the wall. In hindsight they don't look that similar.

Gerry Adams: The Belfast barman who became the face of Irish republicanism  | World News | Sky NewsThis Is Your Life: Rolf Harris 1

• Haha 2