Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Complaints Department

My sincerest (deleted user)s Predictor :( ....

(MH: SCHWEINHUND)

Dr. Zorders, your account at DeathList Forum has been suspended for one day.

Your disrupting behaviour has been going long enough. I hope you'll use the time-out well to think about how good an idea it is to call an Admin names.

• Like 4

Your disrupting behaviour has been going long enough. I hope you'll use the time-out well to think about how good an idea it is to call an Admin names.

To be honest I'm amazed he was allowed to stay after all that shit in the terrorism thread. Apparently it's okay to insult everybody on the forum's family members, have a ten thousand page argument with Phantom with copious amount of casual racism and islamist rhetoric but god forbid you call an admin a hog dog - then you'll be banned. :banghead::banghead: Classic admins only care when it's them bollocks. Margaret's on a power trip...

And we're all like..

But it's only for

• Like 1

To be honest I'm amazed he was allowed to stay after all that shit in the terrorism thread. Apparently it's okay to insult everybody on the forum's family members, have a ten thousand page argument with Phantom with copious amount of casual racism and islamist rhetoric but god forbid you call an admin a hog dog - then you'll be banned. :banghead::banghead: Classic admins only care when it's them bollocks. Margaret's on a power trip...

:D

I think I expressed my displeasure several times. This little gem just was the final straw.

• Like 1

:D

I think think I expressed my displeasure several times. This little gem just was the final straw.

Only one day?

Can you not go to, maybe, 22 years?? :D

• Like 1

What a lightweight, if I was going to call an admin a name, which obviously I wouldn't as it's not in my nature :D I would make the most of it, like a cuntingfuckbubbleofspunk or similar. He had a once in a lifetime opportunity there to claw back a tiny bit of respect, and he blew it!

• Like 2

What a lightweight, if I was going to call an admin a name, which obviously I wouldn't as it's not in my nature :D I would make the most of it, like a cuntingfuckbubbleofspunk or similar. He had a once in a lifetime opportunity there to claw back a tiny bit of respect, and he blew it!

To be fair, the only chance of him getting blown is if he does a bit of DIY.

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic split from DL Howto
  • Like 1

Yes, I'd like to report a user named Dr zorders. He is being really annoying and it would be nice if you banned him k, thanks.

• Like 2

I've been overcharged a pound by my local One Stop convenience store for a bag of Marmite Cheese things, please advise.

I've been overcharged a pound by my local One Stop convenience store for a bag of Marmite Cheese things, please advise.

Hit 'm.

Marmite *shudders*

I found a ginger pubic hair in my Nandos peri-peri chicken.

Should I complain & hope for a Nandos 'hi-five' card or sell the aforementioned hair on eBay as one of Ed Sheerans ??

• Like 2

I'm not asking you to join me in constantly "accusing" everyone of being an ISIS sympathizer, just stop persecuting me [...].

Persecuting you?

You wrote this well before I suspended you, please provide evidence that I took any action against you before that.

My patience with the way you use the forum has run out. Clean up your act, or I'll ban you.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I admit to being stunned that of all the offensive language and ideas I see on this forum, "schweinhund" gets someone banned? Really? Or is this some sort of admin inside joke?

• Like 1

I admit to being stunned that of all the offensive language and ideas I see on this forum, "schweinhund" gets someone banned? Really? Or is this some sort of admin inside joke?

Yes, because it is incorrect. "Schweinehund" would have been the correct insult.

• Like 2

Yes, because it is incorrect. "Schweinehund" would have been the correct insult.

So you get banned for a misspelling? If that was the case there wouldn't be many users here. Help me out; I'm honestly confused.

• Like 1

His 24 hours must be up....awaiting incoming :)

• Like 2

So you get banned for a misspelling? If that was the case there wouldn't be many users here. Help me out; I'm honestly confused.

Now I'm even more confused. The "Urban Dictionary" lists schweinhund as the correct spelling for the German "pig-dog". What's the significance of the extra "e" Booky? Am I missing something because I flunked German 40 years ago?

It wasn't the actual choice of words that did it. I just took the bait.

Now I'm even more confused. The "Urban Dictionary" lists schweinhund as the correct spelling for the German "pig-dog". What's the significance of the extra "e" Booky? Am I missing something because I flunked German 40 years ago?

I'm really sorry, I can't explain that extra "e", it's German grammar :rolleyes:

Even as a German I've never heard anybody sayin' "Schwein_hund" before. I looked it up and now I am very surprised about the existence of that expression.

I'm really sorry, I can't explain that extra "e", it's German grammar :rolleyes:

Even as a German I've never heard anybody sayin' "Schwein_hund" before. I looked it up and now I am very surprised about the existence of that expression.

I think its a saying created by the British and inserted into WW2 scenes for 'comedic value'.

• Like 2

Supposedly meant to be the most vulgar thing you can say in German because Hitler called his generals who were useless it or something, maybe you've just kept polite company?

It wasn't the actual choice of words that did it. I just took the bait.

And let's face it, insulting someone from the Netherlands with a German expression is really just not on... *mutters 'ik wil mijn fiets terug' under breath*