msc:88

Rotten Ali:83

Shaun of the Dead :66

Book:42

Chopped Liver:42

Radguy :42

The Dead Cow:42

The Unkown Man:42

Updated for Plowright.(56 points) and also to include Chopped Liver.

youwaticewiththat:34

Morbidkid:21

Grim Up North:17

YoungWillz:19

Devon Death Trip:674

Death Impends:354

Sir Creep:348

Captain Chorizo:343
Jiroemon Kimura: 240
gcreptile :178
Handrejka:160
Not the Nags Head Reading :157

Morbidkid:145

Rotten Ali:145

Grim Up North:141

Shaun of the Dead :128

Book:104

Chopped Liver:104

Radguy :104

The Dead Cow:104

The Unkown Man:104

youwaticewiththat:96

Bibliogryphon:62

NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:62

MaryPortfuncity:62

Updated for Crowe.Apologies for any mistakes (it is 1:25 am here) As usual any problems let me know.Congratulations to Grim Up North and Morbidkid who have the joint distinction of the first people to get points for a Joker in this game.The leader board is getting very interesting!

• Like 1

Not to make matters worse but did you credit DDT with points for Crowe, Plowright and Big Ang? Just making sure everyone gets what's coming to them. In this game I mean LOL. And what pray tell did DDT do about Howard Davis Jr? I haven't time to visit the way-back machine....
SirC

According to DDT's list his joker has already died - Aden Hailu - so me and Morbidkid are just also rans in the race for first joker as well as the game itself.

I went back to see how many hits DDT already had by 3rd March but his highlighting is not up to date (pretty much a full time job I would think!) so I CNBA.

Shaun perhaps you could just tell us how many hits he has had?

EDIT: I make it at least 11.

According to DDT's list his joker has already died - Aden Hailu - so me and Morbidkid are just also rans in the race for first joker as well as the game itself.

I went back to see how many hits DDT already had by 3rd March but his highlighting is not up to date (pretty much a full time job I would think!) so I CNBA.

"race for first joker' why the hell would it matter if you got your joker before anyone else?

Guest Guest

I make it that he has picked Johan Cruyff twice, Howard Davis Jr who was already dead and forgotten to pick both supercentenarians, but still over 300 points in the lead!

Indeed you are correct.My memory is clearly hazy!

"race for first joker' why the hell would it matter if you got your joker before anyone else?

It doesn't but as Shaun thought us being first was worthy of mention I thought I should at least correct him. It does however give a nicely false impression that I am any good at his game.

Says the man who obsesses about post counts and likes.

• Like 1

Whatever, you parrot. I thought maybe it was a scoring thing I missed, seeing as some rules changed.

SC

Whatever, you parrot. I thought maybe it was a scoring thing I missed, seeing as some rules changed.

SC

Your post didn't come across as a clarification of the rules. It seemed a bit of a snarky post to Grim's innocent comment. Oh and I'm not parroting anyone. I have my own opinions (which in this case seem to match the majority opinion) I just don't express them as often as some people.

• Like 1

To be fair, some of SC's stuff is informative, even on occasion amusing (I'm aware that this is often 'in the eye of the beholder') the problem for me is wading through the rest of it, the man has single-handedly got me to reach for the 'mark all as read' button for the first time on this forum :rant: .

To be fair, some of SC's stuff is informative, even on occasion amusing (I'm aware that this is often 'in the eye of the beholder') the problem for me is wading through the rest of it, the man has single-handedly got me to reach for the 'mark all as read' button for the first time on this forum :rant: .

Come on college presidents, parochial sports stars and members of state legislature - stuff of life for the DL

Devon Death Trip:749

Death Impends:429

Sir Creep:423

Captain Chorizo:418

Jiroemon Kimura: 315

Book:254

The Unkown Man:254

Handrejka:235

Morbidkid:220

Rotten Ali:220

Grim Up North:216

Radguy :179

The Dead Cow:179

youwaticewiththat:171

NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:137

MaryPortfuncity:137

Updated for Feek.With regards to the criticism I don`t really care.I have to post on this thered a lot as there are several deaths per week and it is less time consuming if I write the updates as I go along.I also write what I think is interesting on my posts and will continue to do so .If it annoys you then you can always withdraw.

I don't think anyone was criticising you Shaun, I certainly wasn't. I think you run a fine dead pool.

• Like 1

Morbidkid:220

Grim Up North:216

Radguy :179

NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:137

MaryPortfuncity:137

Updated for Feek.With regards to the criticism I don`t really care.I have to post on this thered a lot as there are several deaths per week and it is less time consuming if I write the updates as I go along.I also write what I think is interesting on my posts and will continue to do so .If it annoys you then you can always withdraw.

wow I made a big jump.

Morbidkid:241
Grim Up North:237

Radguy :200
Not the Nags Head Reading :178

NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:158
MaryPortfuncity:158

Updated for Nancy Reagan.

Morbidkid:241

Grim Up North:237

Radguy :200

Not the Nags Head Reading :178

NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:158

MaryPortfuncity:158

Updated for Nancy Reagan.

It is pretty sad when the only person under me is YoungWillz.

• Like 1

Hey!!!! Long way to go BiblioG, I guess though every team has a hit and I'm bottom of the heap. I'm used to that, although admittedly I'm joint first on the Inverse Pool so far...

• Like 2

This whole fahkin thing is gonna turn when Emma, that old bitty from 1899, drops over on Easter.

This whole fahkin thing is gonna turn when Emma, that old bitty from 1899, drops over on Easter.

Why are you so sure it's gonna be Emma, not Suze?

Suze is 4 months older (which is like 4 years at that age), and she seems to be in poorer health.

Suze is 4 months older (which is like 4 years at that age), and she seems to be in poorer health.

Emma's a Dago. Nuf Ced. All that pasta eatin and chianti drinkin finally catching up to her.

(They're both in my shadow list)

SC

Emma's a Dago. Nuf Ced. All that pasta eatin and chianti drinkin finally catching up to her.

SC

Perhaps being Italian helps. The Mediterranean climate is apparently the best for your health. They also tend to have a healthier diet.

Suze on the other hand... comes from the South... the land of fried chicken, buttery biscuits, and other delicious but unhealthy foods. Plus she's now spent most of her life in New York City. Crowded, congested, polluted, smelly NYC!

• Like 2

SC

Perhaps being Italian helps. The Mediterranean climate is apparently the best for your health. They also tend to have a healthier diet.

Suze on the other hand... comes from the South... the land of fried chicken, buttery biscuits, and other delicious but unhealthy foods. Plus she's now spent most of her life in New York City. Crowded, congested, polluted, smelly NYC!

So good they named it twice....

OK I have just realised I have cocked up big time.

I got confused between Emma and Violet thinking that Violet was born in 1899 and I have put her in my team.

I am now hoping she lasts till the transfer day and I can switch her out.

What a nube....