Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Guest strings cafreem

Mitt Romneys political career is dead. Exit polls say Barack Obama has been re elected president of the USA. Yay!

Mitt Romneys political career is dead. Exit polls say Barack Obama has been re elected president of the USA. Yay!

Think you may be jumping the gun, but I like the whole idea of your post.

• Like 1

Chris Smith (former labour culture secretary) collapsed during the Music Industry Trust dinner for Gary Barlow.

It was later reported that he was suffering from an upset stomach.

Guest Droosy

Rex Hunt, the governor of the Falkland Islands during the legendary Thatcherite war, has died

Guest Guest

That should of course say Warren Rudman

We were hopefully wishing you would be doing it for a fee...

It has been announced that Jesse Jackson Jr.'s condition is worse than expected. He has been on medical leave for "exhaustion" for three weeks, but now his camp is saying that things are more serious than previously thought. Could be that exhaustion is a cover for something, or it's just nothing.

I was just about to post the same story. I'll definitely watch this, but don't be surprised if it's to cover something up. Jackson has been under scrutiny before.

It's depession. http://www.foxnews.c...for-depression/

And for "gastrointestinal issues" apparently, which could be something to look into.

We're definitely not getting the full story, but I don't think it's an addiction to something.

Jackson's wife says that her husband is "still very depressed."

Jesse Jackson Jr. has suddenly resigned only two weeks after winning re-election.

Saudi King Abdullah is clinically dead, or he might be in good health.

Either way, he underwent several hours of back surgery 10 days ago, so who knows? Stay tuned!

Either way, he underwent several hours of back surgery 10 days ago, so who knows? Stay tuned!

That first link is clinically dead now, but here's another one. For personal reasons I prefer to believe the rumours rather than the Crown Prince.

regards,

Hein

As much as I'd love to believe he's brain dead, 'The Nation' is the same rag that told us QEII was dying of cancer.

I say the Saudi Arabian King Abdullah hasn't fallen off his thrown ... yet.

He will have to be 'throne' off

Guest Guest

I know the death of the former Prime Minister of India I.K Gujral has allready been posted elsewhere but I thought I'd mention it in this thread as well since that's what this thread is for http://ibnlive.in.co...8219-37-64.html

Ed Koch, 87, was hospitalised with anemia and had a blood transfusion. He's expected to be released Wednesday... Who knows.

Koch is in the hospital again, this time due to a respiratory infection.

Just heard Sir Tom King on WatO. He sounded with it but his voice had a frailty to it that the elderly get when being asked awkward questions.