Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Morgan Morgan Giles has died aged 98, he was the UK's oldest living former mp

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Here's an obit for Morgan Morgan Giles. http://www.telegraph...rgan-Giles.html Oldest former British MP dead on the same day as the oldest former US cabinet secretary.Wierd how these things happen

Curacao politician Helmin Wiels shot dead.

regards,

Hein

Italian politician, ex PM, Giulio Andreotti passed away today at the age of 94

Former Italian president Guillio Andreotti has died http://www.agi.it/po...iulio_andreotti

Lavazza has gone off the boil.

Pretty sure I'm the only guinea on the board, but for me this is bigger than Thatcher. Andreotti is Italy, for better or worse (well, worse).

For the uninitiated, Andreotti was nicknamed "Lavazza" due to the mysterious habit of people who stood against the Italian state to die after drinking poisoned coffee. Other light-hearted nicknames included "Beelzebub", "The Prince of Darkness" and "The Hunchback".

Mourn ya 'til I join ya, Giulio.

Guest Guest

For the uninitiated, Andreotti was nicknamed "Lavazza" due to the mysterious habit of people who stood against the Italian state to die after drinking poisoned coffee. Other nicknames included "Beelzebub", "The Prince of Darkness" and "The Hunchback".

Mourn ya 'til I join ya, Giulio.

sounds like a right barrel of laughs!

PS amazed he wasn't ever on the list!

Guest herro

Giulio Andreotti

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "The Dead Of 2013"

Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey has had a gastric band fitted to help control his weight.

It can barely be described as "frailty" since Christie is 2 meals away from being a sumo wrestler.

Red Dwarf quote = win

Guest Guest

Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey has had a gastric band fitted to help control his weight.

It can barely be described as "frailty" since Christie is 2 meals away from being a sumo wrestler.

He better watch out because US governors have been dropping like flies lately. 3 of the 9 oldest ex governors have died in the past 2 weeks,the latest being ex Philadelphia Governor George Leader http://www.philly.co...__95__dies.html

Guest Guest

of course I meant to say Pennsylvania. I'm not stupid enough to think Philadelphia is a state.Honest :mellow:

Jorge Videla

The former de facto President of Argentina has died in prison aged 87. He was mentioned in the "Ideas and Possibilities for 2013" thread.

Guest Guest

Jorge Videla

The former de facto President of Argentina has died in prison aged 87. He was mentioned in the "Ideas and Possibilities for 2013" thread.

no sad loss to thre world.Let's hope he's joined in hell by Robert Mugabe and Bashir al Assad soon

Jorge Videla

Aha! A dead dictator, that's always good news.

I did think about him for my DDP 2013 team, but I couldn't find any reports on his health, so I dropped him.

regards,

Hein

Not expecting immediate suicides or owt, but...

20 minutes trawling a few of the most dependable scuzzy blogs has made me no clearer on these senior figures who's shagging has driven DC demented this weekend. Best information seems to be; deffo one male/one female (so not two male tories who have just voted against gay marriage), no cabinet member involved and a few bloggers think it funny to post pictures of Bojo (habitual shagger and not in the cabinet but why would his latest extra-marital wick-dip be so destablizing to the government?).

Anyone want to get cyptic and give us a better clue?