Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

John Inman

Maybe there could be something happening with Mr Inman as browsing to his site, the following message is visible

"John's Site has been temporarily taken offline.

Thanks for your interest, please call back in a few days"

He'll be dead by the end of the week.

Maybe there could be something happening with Mr Inman as browsing to his site, the following message is visible

And John will be taken permanentely offline :referee:

Sorry... the date at the top fooled me...didn't notice the december 2004 date at the bottom.

Aplogies for getting everyone excited.

If he dies I get a point in poolofdeath. :referee:

So he probably won't die.

He just got 'married' and looked dapper and dainty on the day. His virile young stallion is probably pumping him full of vitality as I type these words.

He just got 'married' and looked dapper and dainty on the day. His virile young stallion is probably pumping him full of vitality as I type these words.

And suddenly my cream of mushroom cup a soup doesn't look as appetising...

And suddenly my cream of mushroom cup a soup doesn't look as appetising...

Or my Cock-a-leekie.

Fair enough, I don't know what it is about the notion of one man expressing his love by means of the spurting affirmations of his innermost desires but the image of blatant butt banging is a clear appetite supressant. Strange really when the idea of the moist collision of mouth and minge between women works in the the opposite way.

Maybe I could write a book full of graphic accounts of gay men having sex to be given to fat people just before they binge eat.

I could call it "John Inmen!" Arf arf.

"Moist collision of mouth and minge", you don't see that in the Daily Telegraph.

It'd be a better world all round if you did.

Guest I8one2

Or indeed, a better 'around the world'...I'll stop there.

It's been some time and John's site is still off line. Here in the colonies we hear nothing. Any word yet on the big island?

Am I reading correctly, John is hetero and involved with a female of the same specie? I squeezed him once in Arlington, Virginia, while he was on one of his PBS tours here in the US. He felt gay, but I only squeezed his waist while our picture was being taken.

Or indeed, a better 'around the world'...I'll stop there.

It's been some time and John's site is still off line. Here in the colonies we hear nothing. Any word yet on the big island?

Am I reading correctly, John is hetero and involved with a female of the same specie? I squeezed him once in Arlington, Virginia, while he was on one of his PBS tours here in the US. He felt gay, but I only squeezed his waist while our picture was being taken.

Ive felt drunk,depressed,enlightened,euphoric,but never gay.

How do you feel homosexuality?

The same species.

As distinct from :ape,sheep,pig,cow,horse,fish,american.

Guest frank n furter

the best i can do for a quote from the show is younge mr grace speaking and the ulltimate weapon take a photo of mr humpfrees in bed with him. ( i know its spelled wrong) and no hes not gay hes just very feminen (also spelled wrong lol) aybs rocks big time so does waiting for god last of the summer wine as time gos by and keeping up appearences bbc amaerica is a god send

the best i can do for a quote from the show is younge mr grace speaking and the ulltimate weapon take a photo of mr humpfrees in bed with him. ( i know its spelled wrong) and no hes not gay hes just very feminen (also spelled wrong lol) aybs rocks big time so does waiting for god last of the summer wine as time gos by and keeping up appearences bbc amaerica is a god send

Please don't think all Rocky Horror fans are like this guest

Guest Flintstone
Believe it or not HE ISNT GAY. He's been in a relationship with a woman for a long long time.

I couldnt believe it when i read that interview.

Yes, and we all know, no gay man has ever been married. He and his partner confirmed their long time relationship in a civil ceremony in 2005. He is a Fruit.

John Inman is Preston's finest. Preston's finest what, I'm not exactly sure.

Other famous Prestonians include 'Freddie' Flintoff, the bloke who played R2D2 in Star Wars, some footballer who's name I can't remember, and (apparently) the parents of Butch Cassidy.

Give me a chance - I need some reassurance about somewhere I'm going to be living in a few months...

It's eighty miles short of Carlisle and a little more than that from Maryport via the A66 and a right turn at Workington. I find that thought very re-assuring as a I speed northwards on the M6. The worst of the congestion ends at Preston.

John Inman is Preston's finest. Preston's finest what, I'm not exactly sure.

Other famous Prestonians include 'Freddie' Flintoff, the bloke who played R2D2 in Star Wars, some footballer who's name I can't remember, and (apparently) the parents of Butch Cassidy.

Give me a chance - I need some reassurance about somewhere I'm going to be living in a few months...

Yes, but Sophie McDonnell makes up for some of the lame names above.

I know which footballer you refer to but, by doing so, you left off the most famous Prestonian ever..

Sir Tom Finney

All About Preston. Apparently Preston has a love-hate relationship with its bus station....

I visited Preston a few years back. I wasn't overly impressed. There are far worse places, but far better ones too.

Of course one of Preston's most famous sons is a certain M. Lawrenson. Are you - perchance - Lawrenson, joshing with us here re the move to Preston, or are you - gasp - the self-same pundit who appears on television, by the way?

Well, I am also a son of Preston, though I've not lived there since I was 11. But 20 years later, things which can only be called 'circumstances' require me to move back there to live with my parents again.

Yes, Preston Bus Station is awful. I remember reading the obituary of the architect who designed it years ago. (apparently, there was an exact copy of it built in Iran. As if the citizens of that country haven't suffered enough). My grandma lived across the road from it. In the early 80s, Sainsbury's kindly built a superstore to block out most of, but they're long gone. I'm hoping the bus station is demolished soon, as it will increase property values when it's gone - my family are presently waiting for my step-grandfather to die so we can get the house.

The more famous M.Lawrenson lives in Southport, as I far as I know. It was the closest thing approaching a 'good area' near Merseyside that 1980s Liverpool players could afford.

And if anyone wants to see it, I could take a photo of the side street in Preston town centre where John Inman was born. My father used to point it out to us as kids.

I'm hoping the bus station is demolished soon, as it will increase property values when it's gone

Although illegal, I recommend arson as a solution for this problem. With a bit of luck the police won't bother to try and find the perpetrator.

There is, however, the possibility that the burned down bus station will be replaced by something even worse, say a roundabout.

regards,

Hein

Guest Kaspian
Try as I might, and despite the fact that the AYBS scriptwriting was approaching Shakespearian standards, I can only remember one of Mr. Humphries' catchphrases (yes, that one!), so the best I can do is:

"I'M C!"

I thought it was "I'm free" (available to serve.) Someone (Capt. Peacock? was always saying "_____ are you free?"

I thought it was "I'm free" (available to serve.) Someone (Capt. Peacock? was always saying "_____ are you free?"

It was.

"I'm C" is a joke from here about his illness.