Bad luck, Wales. I blame ITV...

• Like 1

So it's France vs Portugal in the Euros final!

I thought that win over Italy would take it out of the Germans.

The French always do well at home!

Well done the frogs. £40 minimum guaranteed to me on Sunday.

• Like 2

Portugal? One of the two best teams in Europe. Ok.

Yes yes I know it's a knockout comp. But Portugal? Portugal?? (for emphasis :P) They're crap but apparently very lucky. Mind you our lot are even more crap but not it seems remotely lucky.

Glad I don't much care about football and only manage to watch once every 2 years out of some morbid fascination I can't really explain.

• Like 1

They would save everyone a lot of time if they just moved straight to the inevitable penalty shoot - out.

• Like 2

Portugal won.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck McFuck Fuckstein O'Fucky.

Totally underserved.

*cries for days*

• Like 2

Most uninspiring and uninspired team wins. France brought no pace and were punished for some inexcusable misses.

I think fondly back on the pace, grit and determination shown by some of the teams who could have made that a great final.

Ah well, that's football...

• Like 1

France have only themselves to blame, played in second gear most of the game. Portugal were the better team on the night and won.

• Like 1

France have only themselves to blame, played in second gear most of the game. Portugal were the better team on the night and won.

Ronaldo's injury seemed like a clever ruse, or at least it made the French think that they had already won. I don't really understand what they wanted this night, even before Éder scored, they seemed to have been content with a penalty shootout even though they played at home.

Mindnumbingly boring game. Good goal though. Fuckers done me out of £75. Never mind, I still won £35 as runner up. :-D

• Like 1

Ronaldo's a cunt.

That's c u n t if you were in any doubt.

• Like 2

Bloody Portugal. Shite all tournament and win the thing. But I think I'm even more angry with France - how the hell could they play that badly?! And what was Deschamps doing? He took Payet off after an hour, brought the dire Gignac on for Giroud and then left Martial on the bench until they were behind with 10 minutes of extra time left. He's got plenty of credit where it's due, now he's going to face plenty of criticism.

Bloody Ronaldo, somehow this will still end up being 'his win' even though when push came to shove, it fell to a bloke farmed out by Swansea halfway through last season. And congratulations to Wales on being the only team Portugal were capable of beating inside 90 minutes.

• Like 1