Tom Hayden, Valerie Hunter, Carol Blake, Anne Pashley is the full list. As unpredictable as Captain Unpredictable's next prediction.

• Like 2

To shock us, no one we predicted is on this weeks show. Not even Gazzaniga. I'm surprised

Why aren't you at school?

Valerie Hunter invented the disposable nappy and, as such, is practically a god among those who look after young kids.

To shock us, no one we predicted is on this weeks show. Not even Gazzaniga. I'm surprised

Why aren't you at school?

Parent Teacher conference apparently!

• Like 2

Valerie Hunter invented the disposable nappy and, as such, is practically a god among those who look after young kids.

Now you mention it I remember predicting her the week she died. It was a throwaway remark.

Jimmy Young's a must but will there be anyone else? Janet Reno maybe, keeping it topical? Who knows, unless you're the producer of the show.

Jimmy Young's a must but will there be anyone else? Janet Reno maybe, keeping it topical? Who knows, unless you're the producer of the show.

John Carson has had quite a bit of coverage. Wouldn't surprise me if he's in there.

• Like 2

Think Leonard Cohen can get on last minute?

• Like 1

Cohen makes it, along with Bob Montgomery, Janet Reno and Jimmy Young (as predicted really - sort of). Enjoy the show.

• Like 1

Cohen makes it, along with Bob Montgomery, Janet Reno and Jimmy Young (as predicted really - sort of). Enjoy the show.

Who's bob Montgomery? The first Bob Montgomery I saw died back in 2014, so I don't know who this one is. The other ones are no surprise what so ever.

Who's bob Montgomery? The first Bob Montgomery I saw died back in 2014, so I don't know who this one is. The other ones are no surprise what so ever.

That's why you should listen to the show, but in the meantime http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/11/04/lieutenant-colonel-bob-montgomery--obituary/

The Cohen segment seems to have been put together from anyone who was around at the Beeb this morning.

Robert Vaughan becomes the earliest entrant to the thread so far.

Leon Russel will probably be on this weeks show as well.

Robert Vaughan becomes the earliest entrant to the thread so far.

Leon Russel will probably be on this weeks show as well.

Hell yeah re Russell - highest US chart placing was the Carny album which made #2

We never "got" him quite the same way, but he'll get a mention this side of more massive deaths

Will there be another significant death this week? Robert Vaughan has been a shoo in since last Friday. Will Leon Russell get in, or what about Cliff Barrows maybe or Paul Rosche? Who knows, unless you are the Producer of the show.

Last Word is up. Vaughn makes it, but the other are archives.

• Like 2

For completeness Sir Sigmund Sternberg, Carolyn Hardy, Ewen Whitaker, and Claude Putman made up the rest. Just as predicted really, apart from everyone but Robert Vaughn.

Craig Gill maybe, Sharon Jones..., maybe even Red Marauder, who knows? Harder to predict than what Captain Unpredictable will do next.

Aye, one of them weeks when a late carking biggie could storm top spot.

Did anyone see if Glen Campbell showed up for breakast yet?

• Like 1

Martin Aitchison, Mota Singh, William Trevor, Ruth Gruber and David Manusco this week. Bit of a clear out of the backlog. Enjoy the show.

Florence Henderson for next week I'm guessing