charon

Rodrigo Duterte

Right, mentioned him when he was due to get elected in the Philippines last year I think.

He romped in in the back of an anti drugs crackdown, with literally 'you kill a dealer and you won't get arrested, you'll get a medal'.

Update on his success.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/07/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-drugs-killings.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1

I really think he has more chance of being capped in 2016 than Griffith or a random Isis heid bummer.

I really doubt he'll be around for reelection.

Bring him home...

• Like 1

Right, mentioned him when he was due to get elected in the Philippines last year I think.

He romped in in the back of an anti drugs crackdown, with literally 'you kill a dealer and you won't get arrested, you'll get a medal'.

Update on his success.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/07/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-drugs-killings.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1

I really think he has more chance of being capped in 2016 than Griffith or a random Isis heid bummer.

Bring him home...

He only has to hang on for 23 days...

• Like 1

Aye, made a cunt of the year.

Update on his success.

Bring him home...

He only has to hang on for 23 days...

He could be good for an unnatural-death-only (sans death penalty) deadpool. But otherwise, he's too healthy and not the kind of guy who'd die early of a stroke or heart attack. He's kind of dumb as well, so I don't think he'd develop guilty conscience either.

Admits today that pre election, as Mayor on in his province , he used to ride around on a motorbike and kill folk, to set the Polizei an example .

He has so many enemies, defo minor pool consideration.

So, wait, he says he doesn't have cancer, yet he uses a cancer painkiller to relieve pain in one of the most common areas of the body for metastases? And he's 72, I thought he was Chavez-aged.

Won't be many pages to this thread, he'll be dead within three years at the absolute most.

Half hour or so on the World Service yesterday <podcast available> about his War on Drugs... 7,000+ death toll so far, but 'officially' suspended the War for now.

Politzi kidnapped, then murdered a S Korean business man in a Police Station.

Nowt on his health, still polling 70%+ approval, but....

Ah yes, when the country is under martial law and Isis have just seized control of a city of 5 million people, the perfect time to kick back and take things easy.

• Like 5

Right, so that means he's probably dead by the end of the year then...

Put it this way: if both Hapilon and Duterte make it to the next WrestleMania, I'd be stunned.

I'll say it again: people are sleeping on Isnilon Hapilon as a dead pool pick, much more likely than al-Baghdadi to be confirmed dead.

• Like 1

The older I get, the more I realize how many bizarre public appearances of celebrities can be explained by lots of cocaine. Probably at least 50% of what Duterte says...

And about 100% of what Anthony Scaramucci says.

Sison, Duterte, Hapilon: this is all setting up for a modern remake of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly's cemetery showdown.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Sison, Duterte, Hapilon: this is all setting up for a modern remake of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly's cemetery showdown.

Wonder if Kim Jong Un will make a cameo appearance.

Son accused of drug smuggling.

LOL.

? Not checked link msc, but that not a month ago?

Is it? Beeb stories from today.

• Like 1