Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

But do you know what makes the cancer even worse? Not having proper treatment.

There's a media celeb in the UK nicknamed the 'Human Ken Doll' who is a sight to behold. He's had about half a million pounds worth of plastic surgery and seems to have a myriad of mental health issues, I think it's far to say.

He's totally addicted to surgery and his body must be getting weaker. He already can't breath through his nose. Probably not worthy on the Deathlist but might be a name worth looking out for.

On 6/13/2017 at 13:31, Sir Creep said:

Boston Red Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy has cancer again  Lung cancer survivor already.  Treatment starts in two weeks.  

SC

Update on Boston Red Sox announcer Jerry Remy, who is battling cancer for the fifth time.  "I’m still recovering from the lung cancer surgery I had back in June and will soon enter the next stage of my cancer treatment. I’ve met with my doctors and I’ll start receiving chemotherapy treatments late this month," Remy said.
SC

13 hours ago, sadgirldreaming93 said:
20 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, chemo can actually do more harm than good in some cases. Think Rob Ford, for example.  It might not be a bad call for Ronnie for now, but he'll still die sometime in the next 9 months. 

Actually, I wonder if Wetton died because the new chemo he tried was rejected from his body...

Even if it works at first, going through chemo makes it almost certain that the cancer will come back at some point, and more aggressive than before. The pharmaceutical industry loves it.

Oh, so the evil pharmas don't wanna cure you (even if they could), they intentionally make you ill again, cause this way they can make more money off you. Business > Human lives, hah?

Except not really. The fact is, when one chemo regimen doesn't work anymore, the second line treatment would consist of different drugs (likely made/sold by another company, so no money for the "evil pharma"), or if these have also failed, you'd receive end-of-life care (=no chemo) and soon die. And: I could also mention the possibility that if there was only one rogue pharma selling "real cancer cure drugs", everyone would be buying from them ($$$) and all others would go bankrupt (win!+more $). So sadly, those just don't exist.

Rob Ford's initial chemo+radiation treatment achieved its goals (prolonging his life by a year) and his tumours could be resected (while they would have been inoperable otherwise), only the "second round" was ineffective (after he relapsed). Chemo can sometimes cause secondary cancers years after the first, but if I were Ronnie, I'd worry about the primary cancer and my ability to see my children grow up now. (And it's not like he couldn't afford a good quality wig if he lost his hair.)

• Like 1

Was just watching the documentary about Princess Diana's step mother Raine Spencer.Interesting qupte from a friend" I noticed Raine kept leaving early at parties then she confessed that she had a bit of cancer that had spread to the bones.(He looks red eyed and sad) and as a Doctor I knew exactly what that meant".

3 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Was just watching the documentary about Princess Diana's step mother Raine Spencer.Interesting qupte from a friend" I noticed Raine kept leaving early at parties then she confessed that she had a bit of cancer that had spread to the bones.(He looks red eyed and sad) and as a Doctor I knew exactly what that meant".

Are you suggesting her as a potential idea, or am I missing something? Cause if you are, I'm sorry to say that she has been dead since October 2016...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry should have been clearer.I was fully aware she died last year was using it to emphasise how serious the condition of celebs such as Olivia Newton John and Linda Nolan really are.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Aye, but note he didn't say when she told him.

Good old unbiased documentary - everyone in it looked like a cunt except the subject matter. :lol:

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/21/bond-girl-lana-woods-daughter-dead-at-42.html

Just an outside possibility worth being on peoples radar . Lana Wood,former Bond Girl and younger sister of Hollywood legend Natalie Wood. She is 71 but seems to be going through and has been going through a very stressful soul destroying few years. Her daughter has just died and she has been homeless until recently . Worth considering at the very least . 

Some ideas -

Liza Minnelli - Unhealthy alcoholic.
Ken Clarke - Unhealthy looking, overweight politician

Vic Damone - 89 year old singer, stroke / wife died a few months ago (a UK no 1 hit so quite famous)
Dennis Waterman - Sweeney/Minder actor - Looks pretty rough for his age

Jeremy Clarkson - In hospital wth pneumonia

Dionne Warwick - Ageing singer

23 hours ago, Snakeman said:

Some ideas -

Liza Minnelli - Unhealthy alcoholic.
Ken Clarke - Unhealthy looking, overweight politician

Vic Damone - 89 year old singer, stroke / wife died a few months ago (a UK no 1 hit so quite famous)
Dennis Waterman - Sweeney/Minder actor - Looks pretty rough for his age

Jeremy Clarkson - In hospital wth pneumonia

Dionne Warwick - Ageing singer

:clivedunn:

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I keep seeing this head that looks vaguely like Joe Stalin.  Can someone tell me who it is and what message it purports to send?  Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 2

Just now, deadsox said:

I keep seeing this head that looks vaguely like Joe Stalin.  Can someone tell me who it is and what message it purports to send?  Thanks in advance. 

Clive Dunn. As far as I know, it is used to highlight bad/ridicolous posts.

• Like 2

Brian May– too smart

Kim Jong-Un – too North Korean

Donald Trump – too orange

Vladimir Putin – too KGB

Felipe Massa – too unlucky

Toyah Willcox – too awful

Jewish Official: You're only making it worse for yourself!
Matthias: Making it worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bladan said:

Brian May– too smart

Kim Jong-Un – too North Korean

Donald Trump – too orange

Vladimir Putin – too KGB

Felipe Massa – too unlucky

Toyah Willcox – too awful

Jewish Official: You're only making it worse for yourself!
Matthias: Making it worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

17 minutes ago, drol said:
19 minutes ago, deadsox said:

Clive Dunn. As far as I know, it is used to highlight bad/ridicolous posts.

I take it as a wordplay on Dunn/done.  Meaning:  nothing new to see here, move on.

• Like 1

Oh, I thought it meant "Don't panic!", tbh.

I gave Dunn a smiley here as I felt it was fitting of his status as the celebrity most iconic to DeathList. And since it's been added the community has designated :clivedunn: as the official "we already know that" smiley.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

I gave Dunn a smiley here as I felt it was fitting of his status as the celebrity most iconic to DeathList. And since it's been added the community has designated :clivedunn: as the official "we already know that" smiley.

I'm glad that it's not Stalin saying "Send him to the gulag!"

• Haha 2

Celebrity publicist Nanci Ryder turned 65 last month and is clearly getting into the Death List spirit!

19657409_1802371730002299_4255337395797251966_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1