Sean

Elizabethan Deadpool

There will be no further changes after this I can assure everyone.

If Suisala obits, do we have to change our picks? And if so, how many?

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If Suisala obits, do we have to change our picks? And if so, how many?

No you can keep your two other picks and add 3 more providing they where not selected by another player in the previous round.The only exception is if the picks a player picked in a last round have not been reselected by them.

Put it this way if you wanted to take Malcolm Young from me I would have to have dropped him from my mini team.Conversely Linda Nolan can only be claimed by someone else if you do not pick her in a single round.

So only the first pick will be up for grabs again. I see.

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

So only the first pick will be up for grabs again. I see.

You can no longer take one of someone elses pick unless they have dropped them either by not selecting them in the current round or if they have missed a round.So say if I dont have Malcolm Young on my shortlist if 5 you could select him.Similarly if I dont enter a round you can have him then.In short what you cant do is take him from me if you enter a round before me.Same goes for everyone elses picks.

In short when entering in a new round you can keep your previous picks whether it be only one or all five.You could pick new names and you can pick a name unused in the previous round or one that a player did not re select in the round.

• Like 1

Val Kilmer.

OK Mr Corbyn, try as I might, I can't keep up. Could you tell me who's got what now? So I know who I can pick

Masterlist is on previous page and people third selections are underneath.Sorry about the vagueness.Will do a proper masterlist tomorrow.Apolgies currently having a crisis at home at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Masterlist is on previous page and people third selections are underneath.Sorry about the vagueness.Will do a proper masterlist tomorrow.Apolgies currently having a crisis at home at the moment.

Hope all goes well Shaun. 

Thank you

31 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

No worries man, take it easy

Here is the current masterlist:

The Dead Cow

Errol Christie

John Wraw

Jessi Zazu

joeyruss

Benjamin Suisala

Linda Nolan

Sonja Durham

Toast

Greg Gilbert

Marieke Vervoot

David Van Day

Death Impends

Rayya Elias

The old lady

Michael J Fox

Chaz Bono

Charlie Sheen

drol

Paul van Zandvliet

Paul Alcock

Val Kilmer

Bibliogryphon

Frank Miller

Jane Campbell

Shaun of the Dead

Eberhard van der Laan

Malcolm Young

Shane MacGowan

Maryport

Gord Downie

Abu Bakr al Baghdado

rockerhopperpenguin

Fernando Ricksen

Jackschlotter

Heidi Loughlin

Connie Johnson

Dean Francis

Captain Chorizo

Chasey Lain

Jay London

gcreptile

Irfon Williams

Pete Sampras

Aundrea Bannatyne

A reminder.All players can have up to 3 picksin this round.Next round will be 5 picks each but unlike in previous rounds you cant take someone elses pick unless they have not selected them in the current round.Also if they miss a round for whatever reason then their picks are fair game in the round after (i.e two rounds from the last one).

Will be happy to clarify any other queries tomorrow evening but really must log off for 24 hours or so to sort some important stuff out.If someone dies in that time and obits or if Suisala gets his own qualifying obit please trigger the next round without me.

Best wishes 

Shaun

So does that mean we have to wait until someone else has posted their picks before we know if their previous picks are going to be available?

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

So does that mean we have to wait until someone else has posted their picks before we know if their previous picks are going to be available?

Yes or you can post your previous picks with some new or unclaimed ones.I am just worried that if I let people take other people's picks when there are 5 it could lead to some bad blood and I don`t want that.

3 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Yes or you can post your previous picks with some new or unclaimed ones.I am just worried that if I let people take other people's picks when there are 5 it could lead to some bad blood and I don`t want that.

But while we wait we could lose our other intended picks.  Or don't we have to submit them all at once?

Anyway, can I have David Van Day for my third pick please.

Just now, Toast said:

But while we wait we could lose our other intended picks.  Or don't we have to submit them all at once?

Anyway, can I have David Van Day for my third pick please.

No one can take your pick unless you post your five choices and you have dropped someone or if you missed a round completely.You don`t have to submit them all at once.It is at your discretion when to submit.You have a maximum of five though.What I would ask though is when you have picked your five that you write all five out underneath,Will make it easier for the masterlist.

And yes of course you can have DVD!Added that to the masterlist.

Question: Is Fernando Ricksen up for grabs, as it looks like rockhopper isn't coming back to the forums?

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Question: Is Fernando Ricksen up for grabs, as it looks like rockhopper is coming back to the forums?

Oh interesting one.Official line would be not next round but the round after that anyone can pick him.

I really don't think it's reasonable to assume that someone is never coming back because they have not looked in for a few weeks. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the list! It's been a couple of rounds since I've been part of this (busy dealing with alive people) but here's my eclectic trio:

Sinead O'Connor

Paris Jackson

Kim Jong-un

• Like 1

I am confused, if we have three picks we get 2 more?

anyways...

my three are

Heidi Loughlin

Connie Johnson

Dean Francis

9 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

I am confused, if we have three picks we get 2 more?

anyways...

my three are

Heidi Loughlin

Connie Johnson

Dean Francis

You get two more in the next round and each round after.Only 3 in this one as I don`t have time to keep track of five names coming in on different pages.