Grim Reaper

Forum Downtime [completed]

Ahh, should probably explain better...

Below those settings on the same page, there's options to set what types of notifications you receive (if any) for I receive a message, I am added to a conversation, and so on though not all of them can be toggled. It has options for content you follow, IE New content for things I follow and Someone comments on something I follow, so it miiight be possible to get no notifications if you set the Notification List and Email settings to X for those

Or wait... do you mean something different, like how if you're on a thread's page and a new post is made while you're reading it, the banner pops up? That's something where I'm not sure if the notification can be disabled...

Yep, I've X'd them all except the two I can't change.   Never mind.

Oof, yeah that feature's probably too embedded in the forum to remedy then.

Just thinking: is there anyone who has the History of the Deathlist? Like: when did it first go online? An anonymous History of the original founders - current careers, ages, etc. Would be  interesting to know more, just for fun.

Pm joey, he was around about then....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Just thinking: is there anyone who has the History of the Deathlist? Like: when did it first go online? An anonymous History of the original founders - current careers, ages, etc. Would be  interesting to know more, just for fun.

Chairman of the meeting sets down the very first DL in stone:

275px-The_D%C3%A6mons,_Doctor_Who,_1971.

Meeting in the pub ends in a casualty over a dispute as to whether Ozzy should be included:

p01bb2bm.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Grim Reaper will know some of that stuff. Although knowing the way life goes I doubt some of the original founders are aware how big it got, let alone in contact with Grim for him to know there current jobs. 

• Thanks 1