Gooseberry Crumble

Joan Collins ultra glamorous British actress and Hollywood star

She really just looks like she got a tuneup recently. She’s got to be due for a free one soon. 

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

New video. Behind the makeup and the strass, you can tell she’s looking frailer. 

She looks great for 90. Once again, ppl reading into something that’s just not there.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

She looks great for 90. Once again, ppl reading into something that’s just not there.

There was a new hour long interview with her on BBC2 earlier this week I sent @Gooseberry Crumble scrambling to go watch for his hero. From what I've seen so far (just the first 5 or so minutes) she seems in decent nick for her age, and given its an hour long interview with Louis fn Theroux, clearly still has stamina and patience. :lol:

I see her as a DL regular eventually but yeah, she's seems fine for now, barring accidents.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, msc said:

There was a new hour long interview with her on BBC2 earlier this week I sent @Gooseberry Crumble scrambling to go watch for his hero. From what I've seen so far (just the first 5 or so minutes) she seems in decent nick for her age, and given its an hour long interview with Louis fn Theroux, clearly still has stamina and patience. :lol:

I see her as a DL regular eventually but yeah, she's seems fine for now, barring accidents.

I watched it! It was filmed in the latter part of the summer but she seemed great. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Also watched it, also thought she looked great. Still active, still insistent she has no intentions of stopping working, still up for some verbal sparring. Nothing wrong with her at the moment. Of course, at that age things can change very quickly (a stroke for instance).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Whilst we shouldn't take people's health for granted  , I think she 

stands an excellent chance of reaching 95 and I'd be surprised if she didn't. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I watched it! It was filmed in the latter part of the summer but she seemed great. 

Perhaps Joan will be the Olivia De Havilland of her generation of showbiz and outlive  practically all of her peers/contemporaries as well as quite a few younger than her?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrWonderful said:

At the Emmys last night, presenting an award with Taraji P. Henson.  She looks fantastic.  Glamorous and elegant, just as you might expect.  

Mentally she appears as sharp as a tack. However, she  has been compared rather unkindly to that Bamforth seaside humour postcard in which a newly wed couple are getting ready for their first night together. The attractive blushing bride first removes her eyelashes, then her nail extensions, then her wig, then her teeth and then it gets rather rude or crude!

15 hours ago, The Watcher said:

Mentally she appears as sharp as a tack. However, she  has been compared rather unkindly to that Bamforth seaside humour postcard in which a newly wed couple are getting ready for their first night together. The attractive blushing bride first removes her eyelashes, then her nail extensions, then her wig, then her teeth and then it gets rather rude or crude!

She's 90 fucking years old!  Just to be out and about in public is an achievement in and of itself.  She can move around and stand unaided, and to get herself to look that glamorous, I don't care if it took 5 hours of the best makeup artists in the world, it's impressive.  Again, 90 fucking years old!  :D

• Like 1

She's just popped up on ITV News on a story about British talent at the Oscars, she's looking increasingly haggard but seems well enough. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13179389/Dame-Joan-Collins-90-glamorous-husband-Percy-Gibson-59-pre-Oscar-dinner-LA.html

12 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

She's just popped up on ITV News on a story about British talent at the Oscars, she's looking increasingly haggard but seems well enough. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13179389/Dame-Joan-Collins-90-glamorous-husband-Percy-Gibson-59-pre-Oscar-dinner-LA.html

She really doesn't look haggard at all. Let's see what you look like at 91.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

She really doesn't look haggard at all. Let's see what you look like at 91.

Truly, I don't get any negative comments about her appearance.  She still looks excellent for her age, and she doesn't look too fat nor too thin/gaunt, either.  She also doesn't look like one of those old celebrities who have had so much plastic surgery that they appear to be rubber-faced lizard people.  May she live another decade, at least!  

• Like 3

Although she undoubtedly wears a lot of makeup, she still looks great for someone in their 90s. 

joan-collins-5259540.jpg

• Like 3