Sign in to follow this  
msc

The Deathlist Cup 2018

So, she's not dead? :facepalm:

Somebody get the video ref.....:lol:

• Haha 1

The geeks in the know say she's gone, so she probably is, but the points-ensuing QOs dont yet.

And yep, twists and turns, Joey.  Sir Creep twisted, and then turned... far into the distance, apparently...

So there's one source in Italian which looks dodgy and another in Japanese which is astoundingly dodgy and folks are relying on that?

No coincidence this breaks just after the "121 year old" Chilean croaks?

Wow, dumb fucks.

I'll wait for the more reputables.....:lol:

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

So there's one source in Italian which looks dodgy and another in Japanese which is astoundingly dodgy and folks are relying on that?

No coincidence this breaks just after the "121 year old" Chilean croaks?

Wow, dumb fucks.

I'll wait for the more reputables.....:lol:

Like this one?

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

:clivedunn:

Fuck off. It wasn't quoted at me and I wouldn't have accepted that rag that was quoted. ^_^

Hmm, upon checking it looks like I'm going to have to have a massacre in injury time. If only I'd stuck Lambie in the team instead of leaving him on the bench...

It's been an amazing run, but things look blacker than a black cat down a coal mine at midnight for me.....

Going to assume now it's legit, what with USA Today, News International, FOX, ABC, the Washington Post, the Houston Chronicle, the Express, Yahoo, The Independent, The Sun, CBC, the Daily Mail, the Japanese English press, the Sydney Herald and the Glasgow Evening Times all producing obits for her.

Perhaps we should wait for another to be on the safe side?

Nah, points.

As Sir Creep takes a lead against Joey, we also see likely the end of the road for Young Willz, the underdoggiest of underdogs left. Last year Deadsox enthralled us with his solid defence, this year he seems content to turn on the scoring, like Spain in the Euro 2012 final.

1. The  Dead Cow vs Sean 9-0

2.       Heef vs DDT 6-9

3.       Deadsox (reigning champ) vs YWillz 9-3

4.       Sir Creep vs Joey Russ 9-3

• Like 5

10 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Fuck off. It wasn't quoted at me and I wouldn't have accepted that rag that was quoted. ^_^

Y-Dub.....if you have some personal animosity toward me, (well, you have for some time) I will be happy to clear the air offline.  In fact I would like that.  Ball's in your court.

SC

38 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Y-Dub.....if you have some personal animosity toward me, (well, you have for some time) I will be happy to clear the air offline.  In fact I would like that.  Ball's in your court.

SC

It seems like it was that Joe Stalin thing that set him off (I forget who the guy actually is).

Just now, deadsox said:

It seems like it was that Joe Stalin thing that set him off (I forget who the guy actually is).

Whatever it was at some point you have to do like they said in Frozen and 'Let It Go'.  If I held grudges against people who pissed me off a time or two here, I'd not be able to post lol.

Sir C...obviously you don't get Scottish colloquialisms....;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I agree: "fuck off" is often used in a jocular manner to mean phrases like "Don't be ridiculous",  "I don't believe you",  "Oh, do behave" , etc. 

And not just in Scotland.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

I agree: "fuck off" is often used in a jocular manner to mean phrases such "Don't be ridiculous",  "I don't believe you",  "Oh, do behave" , etc. 

And not just in Scotland.

Hence the added smiley.....

On 4/22/2018 at 09:11, YoungWillz said:

My bad, you know me all assuming and shit ....  *embarrassed*

Well say goodbye to my absolute RINGER for next round :( same as happened this round, losing two of em the last few days of the month.

This was the first person I’ve ever seen who had been given ‘7-10 DAYS to live’ (mentioned in obit as well), have you ever seen an article saying days to live before?  

Jeff Baldwin—professor and councilman—you let me down.  Dead Cow’s one lucky sonovabitch.

There was one footballer who had one week to live back in May of last year. Can’t be bothered to remember his name though. 

Since I’m not expecting two deaths to bring me in the lead in the next 48 hours, I would like to congratulate @Sir Creep on your win against me. Ultimately, my prediction for our match turned to be correct, which is either both having high scoring match, or me falling behind you. However, even if some of my subs replaced the poorer picks, this outcome would remain the same. Ultimately, I’m just proud of making an improvement from last round, which saw me go from round one last year to round three this time. I’m not necessarily going to root for you next round (I mean, the opponent is Dead Cow, another one deserving to win), but I do wish you luck in the next round. :) 

• Thanks 1

Looks like DDT has this one sewn up in what has been an unusually quiet month for the Cup. Some great defensive efforts from the lads out there this time. No one likes to see a leaky defence.

Sir Creep's Month-to-Month Tenants for May are sent in.  Unlike the previous two months (7 hits), I actually like my prospects,  meaning I shall score a solid nil.

SC

• Like 1

Submitted a team just in case I make it through.Will reveal later after I am knocked out.

• Thanks 1

We have teams in from 3 of the likely Semifinalists, and the person currently behind in the 4th game.

Just @DevonDeathTrip left to complete the Semifinal set, but he tends to submit late in the day.

One more thing - how the fuck is it May tomorrow? Pretty sure it was March hours ago...

Have yet to give this any thought at all.  Will get a team in before midnight though.

• Like 1

Commiserations to YWillz, Sean, Joey and Heef. You all did well. Maybe next year's the charm?

On to the final four.

Jake the Snake's finisher vs a pile of socks (dead) vs a knighted Creep vs a departed bovine. Only one can take the Cup, however. The, err, metaphorical Cup...

Semifinal masterlist

1.       Le Duc Anh – Dead Cow, Deadsox, DDT

2.       Leonard Bighetty (Indigenous artist with local fame) – Deadsox

3.       Kathleen Blanco - DDT

4.       Pat Bowlen – Sir Creep

5.       Leah Bracknell - DDT

6.       Sean Cox (Gaelic football exec) – Sir Creep

7.       Ted Dabney – Sir Creep

8.       Fu Da-Ren – Dead Cow, Deadsox, DDT

9.       David Goodall – Sir Creep, DDT

10.   Larry Hunter (basketball coach) -  Dead Cow

11.   Dr Morgan Job (Trinidadian MP/radio star) - DDT

12.   Jose Jose Jose Jose - Deadsox

13.   Sean Killian (thrash metal singer) – Sir Creep

14.   Doug Lachance  (Mayor of Rochester) – Sir Creep

15.   Meng Lang  (poet) – Dead Cow

16.   Return of Ted Mack - Deadsox

17.   Azreen Manan – SirCreep, Deadsox

18.   Rev Violet Mark (last Welsh missionary in Africa) - DDT

19.   John McCain – Dead Cow, Deadsox, DDT

20.   D Mc3w3n (singer) – Sir Creep

21.   Stirling Moss - DDT

22.   Du Muoi – Dead Cow

23.   Kulsoom Nawaz – Sir Creep, Dead Cow

24.   Marsh Pratley (British casting champion in 2001 – c competitive fishing!) – Sir Creep

25.   Bishop Francis Quinn – Sir Creep, Dead Cow, DDT

26.   Lindy Remigino - Deadsox

27.   Graham Salisbury (Horses) – Dead Cow

28.   Doug Silsbee – Dead Cow

29.   Stefan  Karl Stefansson – Deadsox, DDT

30.   Vinod Thakur  (Indian celebrity) – Dead Cow

31.   Gary Thibodeau – Deadsox

32.   Joe Vento - Deadsox

• Like 4