Jump to content
Gooseberry Crumble

Danniella Westbrook

Recommended Posts

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5974030/daniella-westbrook-accused-stealing-10k/

 

I felt it was time to start a thread for troubled EastEnders legend Danniella Westbrook who is increasingly in the tabloid spotlight for her chaotic and trouble riven lifestyle. 

 

Reports in recent weeks allude to a possible major drift back towards drug addiction and now she is apparently wanted by the police on suspicion of stealing £10,000 of a friend and launching a malicious trolling campaign against them. 

She's sadly an absolute car wreck who seems to be dangerously going off the rails. 

As the actress who played the original Sam Mitchell in one of EastEnders most iconic families I felt she deserved her own thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Shambles. I'd be very surprised if she or her fake septum saw her 50th birthday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was never going to make old bones.Would be surprised if she made 50.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean said:

She was never going to make old bones.Would be surprised if she made 50.

I honestly thought after seeing her on Celebrity Big Brother in 2016 that she may have turned a corner. She seemed to be running her own business I seem to recall it was a pie and mash shop? 

Compared to many on the show she kept it together pretty well bar a few immature tandrum moments , enough for EastEnders bosses to allow her back for a few episodes. 

Financially she seemed in a better position but then it all went down hill rapidly. Her main source of income now seems to be tabloid staged " random" photo shoots or the occasional quote. I'm sure that in today's climate is just buttons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Never mind, I went blind...

I'm not sure whether to respond to this post with a joke that may seem inappropriate or sympathy and empathy as I'm not sure what it means or if you are joking!? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm not sure whether to respond to this post with a joke that may seem inappropriate or sympathy and empathy as I'm not sure what it means or if you are joking!? 

 

Hazel Irvine was annoying me on the TV, wasn't concentrating....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YoungWillz said:

Hazel Irvine was annoying me on the TV, wasn't concentrating....

Oh dear that's understandable! 

 

I wasn't sure if you were jokingly suggesting you'd gone blind as a result of too much self pleasuring and your joke was tied in with that discredited  old wives tale about it causing blindness  somehow? 

 

Perhaps I'm thinking too deeply about it! :P:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danniella/Hazel are the last people I'd never pleasure myself to....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Danniella/Hazel are the last people I'd never pleasure myself to....

Oh I get that lol! Same here! :D

 

Well if going blind as a result of too much self pleasuring is your worry ;) I've always wondered if the going blind only applies if you are doing it to yourself? If somebody does it for you does it still mean you go blind? If not then maybe the solution is you get a willing helping hand to get around the problem!Or perhaps I'm getting hold of the wrong end of the stick,!  :o;):lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFAIK, she has a cocaine habit and, maybe, it's unlikely that she will overdose and die from that. Maybe

Any other side effects may hinder her getting to a ripe old age but she is hardly in the Joplin/Winehouse league of self destruct.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Danniella/Hazel are the last people I'd never pleasure myself to....

 

I came to this thread after studying a recent photo of Aretha Franklin - are you seriously telling me an emaciated 76 year old soul legend is marginally more agreeable wank fodder than Hazel Irvine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

I came to this thread after studying a recent photo of Aretha Franklin - are you seriously telling me an emaciated 76 year old soul legend is marginally more agreeable wank fodder than Hazel Irvine?

I don't think I ever claimed to enjoy Aretha in a sexual way either.....none appeal, really they don't...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Danniella/Hazel are the last people I'd never pleasure myself to....

What about a handsome scotsman in his prime like Sean Connery or Dougray Scott? :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

AFAIK, she has a cocaine habit and, maybe, it's unlikely that she will overdose and die from that. Maybe

Any other side effects may hinder her getting to a ripe old age but she is hardly in the Joplin/Winehouse league of self destruct.

 

A cocaine habit can be enormously damaging to the heart and blood vessels .The risk of dying from an overdose is only part of the picture .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

A cocaine habit can be enormously damaging to the heart and blood vessels .The risk of dying from an overdose is only part of the picture .

Aye when Lord Ice had his recent gripper (at a young-ish age) 'was he a cocaine user' 'twas the first question they asked? I hasten to add his turned out to be an genetic defect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting story in today's super soaraway Sun about a woman who lost her nose to illness and had it rebuilt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:40, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5974030/daniella-westbrook-accused-stealing-10k/

 

I felt it was time to start a thread for troubled EastEnders legend Danniella Westbrook who is increasingly in the tabloid spotlight for her chaotic and trouble riven lifestyle. 

 

Reports in recent weeks allude to a possible major drift back towards drug addiction and now she is apparently wanted by the police on suspicion of stealing £10,000 of a friend and launching a malicious trolling campaign against them. 

She's sadly an absolute car wreck who seems to be dangerously going off the rails. 

As the actress who played the original Sam Mitchell in one of EastEnders most iconic families I felt she deserved her own thread. 

But when will she drive over herself in her own car?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A photo of a rather elderly looking Danniella here,with,inset,a close up of her septum-free nose...well,I think it's her nosecomposite-daniella-westbrook.thumb.jpg.cc15d02ddd6ed8db2dfb566422e5abce.jpg

composite-daniella-westbrook.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 21:28, YoungWillz said:

I don't think I ever claimed to enjoy Aretha in a sexual way either.....none appeal, really they don't...

 

you telling me you wouldn't stick your urethra in aretha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

A photo of a rather elderly looking Danniella here,with,inset,a close up of her septum...well,I think it's her septum

composite-daniella-westbrook.jpg

 

Let's look at the positives . 

 

1) She now has one large nostril and can inhale more air.

 

2) Her nose doubles as a vacuum cleaner.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use