Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banshees Scream

Rosa Parks

Rosa Parks death makes her the 11th graduate from deathlist's class of 2005. She was also my joker in the 2005 ddp. Rip Rosa Parks.

Regards,

ff :blink:

First time on the list too. Good call DL! I'm not going to attampt a tagline because the ones DL come up with a far better than what I can muster.

She's gonna have to give up her seat now...

She's gonna have to give up her seat now...

Not if it is the bus like the one in the movie "Heart and Souls" :blink:

*The bus in that movie took people to their afterlife*

Guest vonnie
Rosa Lee McCauley Parks

U.S. civil rights figure; refused to relinquish her seat on a bus to a white passenger (1955).

allready 91 in counting how much time does she got :blink:

that is so disrespectful, do you have anything else to do

Guest vonnie
Perhaps now she will give up that seat?  Or are they planning to bury the bus? :blink:

thats not funny jack ass

that is so disrespectful, do you have anything else to do

In case some of the guests haven't noticed already, we're a sick crowd. We're taking bets on who is going to die in a 12 month period so being a little disrespectful comes with the territory. If you're offended easily, piss off.

There are two ways to talk about the burial - with the bus #1, completely ignorant, placing her body in the back of the bus and burying the bus (big slap in the face) or #2. Place her in the seat at the front of the bus, forever defiant and always a part of the US civil rights movement. Fact is, she's passed on and no longer suffering, no matter how we talk about it.

Come on Ronnie, you can do it. Step right up!

In case some of the guests haven't noticed already, we're a sick crowd.  We're taking bets on who is going to die in a 12 month period so being a little disrespectful comes with the territory.  If you're offended easily, piss off.

Actually, we're not.

In case some of the guests haven't noticed already, we're a sick crowd.  We're taking bets on who is going to die in a 12 month period so being a little disrespectful comes with the territory.  If you're offended easily, piss off.

Actually, we're not.

alright, well, maybe not bets, but we're enjoying making predictions.

alright, well, maybe not bets, but we're enjoying making predictions.

As people in polite society have been doing for centuries. :)

It was about time for another DL-success! Some people here were getting annoying out of sheer boredom.

The sad thing is that it's Rosa Parks who was called to meet her maker. She's among the two or three people on Deathlist (one of the others being Wiesenthal...) that I'd like to become 140 or something.

I mean: who would shed a tear for Pinochet or Botha? Or for obscure people like Niemeyer or Brooke Astor, for that matter? But they don't seem in a hurry to leave this world. It's always the good ones that go first, obviously. Rosa Parks was one of the icons of the civil rights movement, she will be dearly missed.

But congratulations, she turned out to be a fine pick!

Rosa Parks was the 11th hit of 2005.

Parks is the 136th deathlist hit since 1987

The 2005 deathlist is now in 3rd position out of 19 lists.

:)

Guest iain

Its even better than that..only once before (n 2003) have as many as 11 gone by october 25.And in that year 4 of the last 5 to go all died within 5 days of each other..so who knows maybe we could be in for a busy few days...

Guest Brittany Bowls
Rosa Lee McCauley Parks

U.S. civil rights figure; refused to relinquish her seat on a bus to a white passenger (1955).

allready 91 in counting how much time does she got :pop:

:lol::):D :ph3fdzgfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd4r: :(:):dead:

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

I'd love people to make a website on my ??

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your      ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!
  1. The post contains five or more misspelt words.
  2. The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  3. The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).

A disappointing DLRI of 12.

regards,

Hein

I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"!

This might merit an extra point for originality.

Unless of course, TLC is a actually a euphemism for cancer.

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your      ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!
  1. The post contains five or more misspelt words.
  2. The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  3. The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).

A disappointing DLRI of 12.

regards,

Hein

Doesn't "bullcrap" count as an obscenity of sorts?

And surely "a bunch of bullcrap" is a mixed metaphor of considerable artistic merit.

I'd say two or three extra points wouldn't hurt.

Rosa Lee McCauley Parks

allready 91 in counting how much time does she got :pop:

:unsure::blink::ph34r: :ph3fdzgfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd4r: :(:pop::dead:

I think this websit is a bunch of bullcrap!! I don't think its funny to make a website like this. How would you like it if people made a websit about your ?? I don't think you would like it so much would you?? I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

Uhhh, so what's your excuse for sticking your nose in our business? If this site's bullcrap, then why are you here in the first place? This world isn't all Smurfs and giggles, and if that's what you're into, stick to it and away from us. Death is an inevitability and if someone was tracking my life, times and death, so be it - atleast someone knows I am alive.

I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

Now lets not jump in too quick here!

I'm interested to find out exactly what sort of "TLC" Brittany had in mind :pop:

I think whoever made this list is childess and need Tender Loving Care "TLC"! I might got the roung idea, but if I do please tell me! If I do, Sorry!!

Now lets not jump in too quick here!

I'm interested to find out exactly what sort of "TLC" Brittany had in mind :pop:

You're not thinking of this Britney, are you?

britney_spears_preview.jpg

And of course the TLC

Guest Very Angry

You F*****g sick c**ts, making fun of a heroine for having dementia. If any of you worthless, stupid freaks had a relavtive with Alzheimer's you would be laughing on the other side of your face. If you ever said any of this crap to me in person I would break your F*****g neck. This is the sickest site ever, it should be closed down immediately. May you all suffer for your evil and stupid comments. You sad, pathetic losers sitting behind a computer screen wishing death on great men and women. And now Rosa is dead and it is because of f*****g c**ts like you. F**k you all, cowards. f**k you all. c**ts.

You do realise that we didn't kill her.

Or I didn't atleast..... :pop: