Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

If Burton and Taylor are reunited in the next life it'll prove there's whisky available, where ever that may be and if so, it can't be all bad can it?

Hey, there's nothing wrong with dogs!

I agree Cerberus, but if you're going to get a dog the size of a cat why not save dignity for both owner and dog and get a cat?

And one more thing,

I was suffering from with-drawl symptoms.

Windsor, are with-drawl symptoms those which cause Texans to speak the way they do?

Windsor, are with-drawl symptoms those which cause Texans to speak the way they do?

:ph34r:

;)

Righto windsor,

Drawl and withdrawal ,which I don't doubt you meant in the first place. Not meant to be a slur on your good name of course, I'm only trying to keep up the stratospheric standards of pedantry not unknown here. I'd like to think it's one of the reasons you keep coming back. :)

as i said before i hope she regains her health and lives to over 100 now

It is not going to happen. I would be very surprised if she is still alive at the end of this year.

"In recent years, Taylor has reportedly become closely attached to her pet dog, saying that she goes nowhere without her little Maltese named Sugar. In an interview with American magazine W, Taylor said she was happiest while with husbands Todd and Burton, but now has to be content with her Maltese dog, Sugar, for company. She explains, "I've never loved a dog like this in my life. It's amazing. Sometimes I think there's a person in there. There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional."

Has anyone interviewed Sugar for his opinion? I'm tellin' ya, if my owner called me Sugar I'd bite her f******' legs.

Guest misswhisp

as far as being alone sometimes people want some solitude...and a woman that age has more or less lost the need from male company, they do not need it...time has come when u have brought forth children on this earth and the need for male company has deserted u and u would rather just be alone to do as u like when u like without someone else argueing about what u should do and what u should not do.....so maybe that is what she wants some peace ?and is happy that way no one to report back to about ur whereabouts etc.....she would have female friends and maybe thats all she needs...as i said i wish her well...and a long life God Bless u Elizabeth Taylor....

Guest misswhisp

very odd i also own a maltese terrier called daisy....but i am not 73 i am a hell of a lot younger than her by a long shot..she has the same birthday as myself so to start with as a child she was always my favourite actress anyway i have had my say

This month it will be nine years since the end of her last (8th) marriage to Larry Fortensky - that's the longest she's been unmarried in her adult life. So she's facing all this alone, it seems. Anyone know if she has a "companion" at present? I gather she's no longer matey with Michael J.

It would appear that she is not completely alone.

Quoting wikipedia:

"In recent years, Taylor has reportedly become closely attached to her pet dog, saying that she goes nowhere without her little Maltese named Sugar. In an interview with American magazine W, Taylor said she was happiest while with husbands Todd and Burton, but now has to be content with her Maltese dog, Sugar, for company. She explains, "I've never loved a dog like this in my life. It's amazing. Sometimes I think there's a person in there. There's something to say for this kind of love - it's unconditional."

The story is now just a tad more tragic. :sicktherm:

"In June of 2005, Elizabeth's beloved maltese Sugar died. However, several months later in September 2005 Elizabeth purchased a descendant of Sugar which she named Daisy."

I am not surprised that Elizabeth Taylor has lost the will to live. She is in failing health; her beloved dog, Sugar recently died and the people that she was closest with are also dead. It is just a matter of time before she dies as well.

Guest misswhisp

hopefully she will surprise u all

And hopefully you will shut up. :D

It looks like Elizabeth Taylor life is close to its end.

Elizabeth Taylor’s health failing

Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor has expressed her wishes at having her ashes scattered in Wales, England, the home of the biggest love of her life Richard Burton.

Taylor is reportedly seriously ill following a string of health problems. Last month it was revealed that the 73 year old actress is now sleeping up to 14 hours a day and hasn't left her Californian Bel Air home for weeks.

Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor has expressed her wishes at having her ashes scattered in Wales, England, the home of the biggest love of her life Richard Burton.

;) That would be near to Scotland, England then.

Last month it was revealed that the 73 year old actress is now sleeping up to 14 hours a day and hasn't left her [Californian Bel Air] home for weeks.

Sounds just like my teenage daughter ;)

Sounds like number 11 is right around the corner.

It certainly does seem so.

;) That would be near to Scotland, England then.

Just south of Scotland, England to be precise

If not #11, I'm guessing very close to it. Maybe 12 or 13 by the end of the year.

13 would be a blessing. Though anything is possible.

Liz Taylor has had failing health for years now.

I think this press release is more to do with seeking attention.

I can only agree with Tempus. I mean Liz will go sooner or later

but she might just hold off her plans to attend this years graduation. :lol:

Liz Taylor has had failing health for years now.

I think this press release is more to do with seeking attention.

I can only agree with Tempus. I mean Liz will go sooner or later

but she might just hold off her plans to attend this years graduation. :lol:

I am not sure about that. None of the previous press releases mentioned funeral plans. eg. cremation and where her ashes were to be disposed. I somehow feel that this time she is really nearing her end.

Guest Guest

I have the feeling that we will hear the news of Elizabeth Taylor's death at any time.

I have the feeling that we will hear the news of Elizabeth Taylor's death at any time.

Hopefully it happens before the end of this year. She is on my 2005 ddp list. :)

Guest Guest

Hopefully it happens before the end of this year. She is on my 2005 ddp list. :skull:

Trust me, I am certain that it will happen soon. Liz is very sick, she can't hang on much longer.