Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martyminx

Elizabeth Taylor

she finds herself more and more confused. Liz wakes up sometimes and really does not know where she is and she's scared."

Yeah but she was like that when she was on the pills and booze...

I'm taking this latest report of ill health with a huge pinch of salt...

she finds herself more and more confused. Liz wakes up sometimes and really does not know where she is and she's scared."

Yeah but she was like that when she was on the pills and booze...

I'm taking this latest report of ill health with a huge pinch of salt...

My thought is, with Pope JP II gone, and Ronnie looking as if he's about ready to tip off, the world needs someone alive who has more ailments in them than an entire hospital ward combined, yet still somehow manages to live.

I'll wait until Biggs is gone before I put my money on Taylor.

Liz Taylor claims she's not dying (CNN's "Larry King Live")

First I thought the article supported the notion that Liz Taylor wasn't in bad shape as we thought...but if she has Alzheimer's, she wouldn't know how she's doing. :lol:

As much as I hate to say it (for Deathlist, that is), the look in her eyes isn't the unfocused, glazed over look of someone who can't remember what day it is or whether they crapped themselves or not.

First I thought the article supported the notion that Liz Taylor wasn't in bad shape as we thought...but if she has Alzheimer's, she wouldn't know how she's doing. :lol:

As much as I hate to say it (for Deathlist, that is), the look in her eyes isn't the unfocused, glazed over look of someone who can't remember what day it is or whether they crapped themselves or not.

Without being a doctor of course, I'd say she looks healthier than most of the people on the DL...

Glad she's not on any of my lists this year...

I saw her on TV today saying how she's not dying. She doesn't exactly look like she's about to go tomorrow but she did look pretty rough.

There's a piece about her in today's Sun, whereby she's denying having anything wrong with her and blaming her ill health on all the horse riding she did in National Velvet.

Interestingly, in the same article, she also defends Michael Jackson, saying that she too has been in a bed with him and a load of kids and that it's not abnormal behaviour.

That's her off my list of prospective babysitters then...

I was a bit dissappointed that deathlist didn't get another mention.

Interestingly, in the same article, she also defends Michael Jackson, saying that she too has been in a bed with him and a load of kids and that it's not abnormal behaviour.

I'm getting a ghastly mental image here....

Without being a doctor of course, I'd say she looks healthier than most of the people on the DL...

Glad she's not on any of my lists this year...

Even though she looks well, she is in denial. 2 or 3 years to live. 5 at maximum.

Of course we would all appreciate her death sooner.

Even though she looks well, she is in denial. 2 or 3 years to live. 5 at maximum.

Of course we would all appreciate her death sooner.

Now I'll drink to that call.

I do have to question her mental state, given that she's defending Wacko Jacko and his kiddie escapades.

It's OK, Jacko's people will have to 'take her out' now before she finds out what 'she' said.

I missed the show ( i hope they show it again) but heard about this. I saw the pic. i hope she lives somemore.

I do have to question her mental state, given that she's defending Wacko Jacko and his kiddie escapades.

She has been for years. I remember in the Jacko Oprah interview there was a filmed insert with Liz claiming: "Michael Jackson is the sanest person I know." :banghead:

Michael Jackson.....Liz Taylor......filmed insert..........rather like Lady Die earlier, I'm getting a ghastly mental image!

She has been for years. I remember in the Jacko Oprah interview there was a filmed insert with Liz claiming: "Michael Jackson is the sanest person I know." :banghead:

I guess the people she knows (outside Jacko) are a real hoot at parties and psych hospitals.

I guess the people she knows (outside Jacko) are a real hoot at parties and psych hospitals.

I'd like to know how many people are inside Jacko.......

I'd like to know how many people are inside Jacko.......

In the U.S., they made more of a deal out of how many people Jacko was inisde...

It looks like the deal these days involves Jacko staying outside the US and - therefore - outside its youngsters.

Just for fun: Taylor admits to sharing a bed with Jackson and his nephews.

That's sick!

It has been posten on digital spy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds33734.html

Elizabeth Taylor has appeared on television to hit back at reports that she is dying from Alzheimer's disease.

The actress also expressed her dismay at the trouble faced by her friend Michael Jackson, revealing she had spent time in a bed with children and him.

Speaking on CNN's Larry King Live – her first TV interview for three years – she said she was happy and busy with a new project designing jewellery.

"Oh come on, do I look like I'm dying?" asked the 74-year-old. "Do I look like or sound like I have Alzheimer's?" She explained that she was in a wheelchair to help with a long-term back problem.

In an explanation of the recent reports she said: "I think they're trying to sell magazines and the only way they can do it is by being dirty. They like filth.

"And if they want to hear that I'm dead, sorry, folks, I'm not. And I don't plan on it."

Asked about her reaction to the Jackson allegation, Taylor said: "I've never been so angry in my life." She explained that she herself had spent time in a bed with the singer and his nephews.

"We were all in the bed watching television,” she told King. “There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on.

"We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."

She added: "We both had horrible childhoods. Working at the age of nine was not a childhood for me - and he started at three. That certainly isn't a childhood."

"We both had horrible childhoods. Working at the age of nine was not a childhood for me - and he started at three. That certainly isn't a childhood."

As our mam and dad said to us at the same age: 'Shut up with yer whinin' and git down that f****n' coal mine!

:Thats good news i also read in the paper that she was not ill..nor had alzheimers, as i said before i hope she reaches the century mark.....she has helped countless charities and has a good kind heart live on Liz

:Thats good news i also read in the paper that she was not ill..nor had alzheimers, as i said before i hope she reaches the century mark.....she has helped countless charities and has a good kind heart live on Liz

Yes, and everything you read in the papers is invariably true....

This time I hope, (fingers crossed :D) , the papers are lying through their dirty, yellow teeth.

:lol: Well!I hope the papers are telling the truth, i have a feeling they are, one wonders if the people nominated ever visit this site??????????????the mind boggles.....