Death Impends

Shivakumara Swami

Bye bye...

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Bye bye...

In Karnataka a post like this would be punished with immediate execution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He'll die in 2018... am I now a seer, too?

FFS 300+ teams will have him DDP now, and every deathrace team.  IT'll be a nightmare, and a meaningless wash but for the dolt what didn't put him on the roster.  Please die in the next 48 hours to avoid all this, SSS.

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

FFS 300+ teams will have him DDP now, and every deathrace team.  IT'll be a nightmare, and a meaningless wash but for the dolt what didn't put him on the roster.  Please die in the next 48 hours to avoid all this, SSS.

Deathracers want a deluge of death - he'd be an awesome start to the New Year

DDP wise anyone over 100 isn't necessarily a decent pick however nailed on.

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Deathracers want a deluge of death - he'd be an awesome start to the New Year

DDP wise anyone over 100 isn't necessarily a decent pick however nailed on.

Yup, for reasons I don't understand (alcohol....) I had Dave Bartholomew's name as a 'sure thing' which he is, but I woke up today and realized he's 100 so he got the boot.  Brain dead even considering him, even for a moment.
SC

Swami develops acute lung infection and "is not too well" according to his doctor.

So this night I dreamt he got a BBC obit...

Fellow monks deny he is hospitalized. He is being treated for lung infection but he's currently in the Mutt.

Former Chief Minister of Karnataka B. S. Yeddyurappa adfirms the Seer is in perfect health. Meanwhile other sources report he has suffered two serious respiratory crises, but is responding to treatment.

Footage that shows the Seer gasping for air and doctors nodding their heads. Seems everything but healthy.

5 minutes ago, drol said:

Footage that shows the Seer gasping for air and doctors nodding their heads. Seems everything but healthy.

As long as he makes it through to tomorrow morning.

Faaaacking hell. Come on Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri, just keep gasping for another 12 hours and 32 minutes!

• Haha 1

Swami has to get lungs drained from 200 mL of water every two days. According to his doctors he is recovering and life is not in danger.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drol said:

Swami has to get lungs drained from 200 mL of water every two days. According to his doctors he is recovering and life is not in danger.

And he's helping alleviate any water shortage in his country.  What a swell swami.  Drink up!

• Haha 1

Official statement by Siddaganga Mutt. Though its title is "Docs quash rumours about Siddaganga seer's health" article then confirms everything we knew. Swami developed lung infection on Saturday and suffered respiratory crises on Saturday night; his condition deteriorated on Sunday, but now is stable and will recover in a week (another article) according to them. 

Actually politicians and monks may not know how to manage the situation as hundreds of people have reached the Mutt yesterday, they probably released the statement to calm them. Remember how many people died for Karunanidhi? This will be the same sooner or later. Indian are not so civil... they can't accept their leaders are fucking human. He is fucking 111, that's futile medical care!

The latest on Swami. Currently stable, on oxygen and a ventilator is ready in the Mutt to keep him on life support.

22 minutes ago, drol said:

The latest on Swami. Currently stable, on oxygen and a ventilator is ready in the Mutt to keep him on life support.

Couple of days at most...

On 31/12/2018 at 11:13, drol said:

Has anyone photographed him and Mo Farah together?

Just askin'!

The Seer is said to be recovering well and chanting Vedas in his celeastial voice. Meanwhile I want to share this pic of the Man in his 70s. welcoming Indira Gandhi at the Mutt.

Risultati immagini per shivakumara swami young

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like to imagine him going to the beach with a t-shirt with "Bow to the SEER" written on it, molesting ladies and bullying kids. Maybe I am heavy on drugs and did not reckon.

• Haha 1

Hospitalized. That means shifted from the Mutt hospital to a real hospital. Doctors insist he's healthy.