msc

The 2019 Deathlist Cup

I don't mind losing to a tweet.  I'm never ever going to sign up for Twitter so enjoy.

• Like 1

I ain't give a shit, I'll fuck up all your cliques. I'm like JD in Heathers.

• Haha 1

Just now, Grim Up North said:

Well if we had been collaborating you wouldn't have missed Starling and I wouldn't have missed Bat.

I thought pms were just used for team submissions and maybe general chat but sharing potential picks just smells a bit pissy. And if it smells like piss...... 

It smells of cowardice.  So now that that has been exposed, are we to surmise who is in this group, and then dismiss any and all DP wins they've had as poppycock?  Yes, yes we are.
SC

1 hour ago, msc said:

One of two misses that will nobble my chances imo. His downward spiral came after the hosts team went in.

The second is Barbara Hammer, feminist director ....

Or just Joe Scarborough's mum?  

@Pedro67 Good luck to you anaw!

I'm not a chatter, custodian of the top secret @msc team. I don't even feel part of the Forum and I've been here ages, never mind discussing possibles off-Forum.

Alzarian to the core, surrounded by Marshmen and Marshspiders....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Well if we had been collaborating you wouldn't have missed Starling and I wouldn't have missed Bat.

I thought pms were just used for team submissions and maybe general chat but sharing potential picks just smells a bit pissy. And if it smells like piss...... 

For the record, if there is an actual shadowy clique sharing potential picks, please send me your DDP results by PM on December 30th, thanks. You know, for safekeeping...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

It smells of cowardice.  So now that that has been exposed, are we to surmise who is in this group, and then dismiss any and all DP wins they've had as poppycock?  Yes, yes we are.
SC

Well we know as a minimum that Reptile, msc and Joey are in the cooperative.

Be interesting to hear from everyone else in the last 32 who is actually trying to compete on their own. I am obviously.

We need something to distract from this inanity.

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Reports in Mexican that Pedroza is dead.

That'll do! Awaiting the usual...

Now see if he fucking died in fucking February...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Or just Joe Scarborough's mum?  

That wasn't rhetorical.

Here's a Yahoo search of the name.  
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=pty&hsimp=yhs-pty_forms&param2=cd24e094-e998-4d3e-8759-cff4a2c02fe7&param3=forms_~US~appfocus1&param4=d-ccc2-lp0-bb8~Chrome~barbara+hammer~BD7844BE7CB9A4F9C781B4BA480785AB&param1=20180902&p=barbara+hammer&type=ckyolo-superfudge0227::YmFyYmFyYSBoYW1tZXI=::YmFyYmFyYSBoYW1tZXI=::t

Someone is claiming a person who is in their 80s with dementia was something other than the mother of a state representative.  What's her celeb?  Feel free to enlighten, and not some 'he gave his mum a titular post' thing.  I'm calling bollocks to her fame. (sorry, been working the past 13 hours, sleeping before that, so haven't had time to review the names and boisterously critique them as usual).
SC

2 minutes ago, msc said:

We need something to distract from this inanity.

That'll do! Awaiting the usual...

Now see if he fucking died in fucking February...

Not that distracting as you, Joey and gcr all picked him :P

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

She is co-founder of Miss American Coed Pageants, one of the largest pageant organisations in the US.

Pedroza died early Friday, local time ie today, 1st March. So points for nearly every player except Grim ( :P) by looks of it, soon as the English speaking world notices.

3 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

She is co-founder of Miss American Coed Pageants, one of the largest pageant organisations in the US.

But name doesn't come up in a search or no Wiki page.  Fucking Destinee McEwen has that much.  WTF is a coed pageant anyway LOL.

7 minutes ago, msc said:

Pedroza died early Friday, local time ie today, 1st March. So points for nearly every player except Grim ( :P) by looks of it, soon as the English speaking world notices.

Dude I just looked and found nowt.  WTH..... His name is the same in Spanish yes?  SMH

Born March 2, almost a birthday bonus!!

Edit 2: After a long fight against pancreatic cancer, and with 62 years of age, the ex-boxer and Panamanian world champion, Eusebio Pedroza, died at 4:20 am, this Friday, March 1.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2019 at 19:20, drol said:

Right now I can think of four people with a legit claim to celebrity who are completely on the brink of death:

1)Frank Robinson (1935): Though they said it's not so grim as it seemed, he is still in the late stages of illness and it can't be long.

2)Walter Jones (1943): In hospice car officially for breaking his hip, but he probably suffered from cancer for a log period. He is lasting quite long.

3)Eusebio Pedroza (1953): In hospital with pancreatic cancer, so he won't get out alive. Still, putting up a good fight, currently "stable" according to family.

4)Sam Lloyd (1963): Probably in the worst situation a  man can be. It is not imminent, but he will never see summer.

Re Pedroza - I think Drol gave us all a small hint a month ago...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

They're even going in the order listed.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, msc said:

Yo... as usual it was SIR CREEP that broke the Pedroza news.  Make no mistake.

And pardon SirC for NOT giving hints about people he planned on fielding on his Cup squad.  Sadly, two of them died inside of 5 days before Cup play.  
I did give out one name to a February team and they advanced on the strength of that extra hit.  Alls I'm sayin.  Remember, it's only collusion if both parties benefit -- and I didn't get shite out of the deal!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, msc said:

Yeah he was in my team as a highlighted definite until yesterday when I got up to 15 highlighted and had to start picking some out - he was a bad one to choose obviously!:D:banghead:

EDIT: If only I'd had someone to discuss it with..............:P

• Haha 1

There's nothing wrong with discussing picks you moaning fucks.

We're here to discuss dead people and dying people. Who said we had to limit that to public conversations. I'd give you my March picks but I don't know any of their names at present.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

A O (Guy), let's go!

Hey Ho, I'm ready! :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

There's nothing wrong with discussing picks you moaning fucks.

We're here to discuss dead people and dying people. Who said we had to limit that to public conversations. I'd give you my March picks but I don't know any of their names at present.

I'm sure the sports teams all sit around discussing their draft strategies to each other (insert sport of choice).
Saying there's nothing wrong with THAT doesn't make it so.  Your a pussy, period.  And any of your ilk.

Good to know I kicked a number of all-star teams' arses on the way to the Finals in this things last year then.  "We're an autonomous collective'.   But it also explains an overall underachieving when I know I do my homework. 

52 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I'm sure the sports teams all sit around discussing their draft strategies to each other (insert sport of choice).
 Saying there's nothing wrong with THAT doesn't make it so.  Your a pussy, period.  And any of your ilk.

I follow snooker. Many of them genuinely sit around and chat about best strategies with eachother and shock horror play eachother in practice!

I guess you wouldn't class that as a sport...

I think what is hilarious is the fact you think there's "all star" teams rather than it being a case of names coming up in general ongoing PM conversations about other topics (which is the more likely scenario).