Paul Bearer

King Charles III

1 minute ago, mymango said:

I've hardly done most of the posting there. You've probably got me confused with tango. 

self-awareness isn't your strong suit, is it?

• Like 3

Just now, mymango said:

The idea that the King's surgeon would divulge private medical information to a guy at a newspaper, fully expecting him to keep his counsel, beggars belief, surely?

So you think the King's surgeon is the only one who knows his prognosis? You don't think members of the household or, just maybe, his son might know? You don't think walls have ears and things are overheard? Loads of places the source could have come from. And it's still just a rumour.

• Like 3

That's it mango. You tell them. You tell those treasonous rats the truth. King Charles will heal and survive his cancer. Thf big manly monarch will live and punish those who think otherwise. I cannot live in a world where there isn't a big manly monarch watching over me. Keeping me safe. I FUCKING CANTTTTTTTTT

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mymango said:

Ulitzer messaged me to say "he's fucked".

Okay, fair play, I enjoyed reading that twattery, that was funny :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sleepiestpeep said:

self-awareness isn't your strong suit, is it?

When was the last time I posted there? It must've been weeks ago.

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

So you think the King's surgeon is the only one who knows his prognosis? You don't think members of the household or, just maybe, his son might know? You don't think walls have ears and things are overheard? Loads of places the source could have come from. And it's still just a rumour.

Ulitzer messaged me to say his source "came from a head of a newspaper who spoke directly with the King's surgeon".

2 minutes ago, mymango said:

Ulitzer messaged me to say his source "came from a head of a newspaper who spoke directly with the King's surgeon".

@Ulitzer95 why are you private messaging all these key details?! Making me look like a mug. If he hadn't mentioned your name, of course, he could have called you an 'unnamed source'. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

@Ulitzer95 why are you private messaging all these key details?! Making me look like a mug. If he hadn't mentioned your name, of course, he could have called you an 'unnamed source'. :rolleyes:

Firstly, the king doesn't have "a" surgeon as such. Secondly, anything I've pinged to mango via DM is a false flag. I'm not about to give him any real details as he's a stranger on the internet at the end of the day. And he's just proven me correct to do so by blurting it out on here. I don't trust anyone on here. Journalist was true, but I wouldn't narrow it down beyond that, and I wouldn't give hints to who their source was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Secondly, anything I've pinged to mango via DM is a false flag.

Knew it.

17 minutes ago, mymango said:

When was the last time I posted there? It must've been weeks ago.

... Monday. It was Monday.

• Haha 5

Just now, jimbean1121 said:

what the hell is going on

Basically mymango is finding (not so inventive) new ways to steer conversations about the King back to Jimmy Carter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Basically mymango is finding (not so inventive) new ways to steer conversations about the King back to Jimmy Carter.

You think once Carter finally dies that will be the last we hear of mango on the forum, or he’ll move on to a new obsession like Mel Brooks?

• Haha 1

Just before Easter, a royal source told PEOPLE that King Charles is "progressing well" and there is an "amplified confidence" about the sophisticated treatment he's receiving.

"He is positive, the doctors are optimistic," the source said.

So, the sources are all over the place. The truth is likely somewhere in-between.

21 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Firstly, the king doesn't have "a" surgeon as such. Secondly, anything I've pinged to mango via DM is a false flag. I'm not about to give him any real details as he's a stranger on the internet at the end of the day. And he's just proven me correct to do so by blurting it out on here. I don't trust anyone on here. Journalist was true, but I wouldn't narrow it down beyond that, and I wouldn't give hints to who their source was.

Well I knew as much, but thanks for confirming. :D

1 minute ago, RetroGamer47 said:

You think once Carter finally dies that will be the last we hear of mango on the forum, or he’ll move on to a new obsession like Mel Brooks?

I doubt it but ask him! @mymango, the lovely people of DL Forums want to know when/if you're fucking off...

:) 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

I doubt it but ask him! @mymango, the lovely people of DL Forums want to know when/if you're fucking off...

:) 

I'm undecided. I'll probably go back to lurking once my muse is gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

15 minutes ago, mymango said:

I'm undecided. I'll probably go back to lurking once my muse is gone.

You'll be waiting at least another 20 years :old:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

You'll be waiting at least another 20 years :old:

No, it's not you, Jeremy.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

he has a fetish for him or something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

he has a fetish for him or something 

No more than Ulitzer has a fetish for the King dying.

• Facepalm 1

31 minutes ago, mymango said:

No, it's not you, Jeremy.

What do you mean? That I'm not Jeremy or that I'm going to live another 20 years?

2 hours ago, mymango said:

You've made a name for yourself as a twat on this forum, so I'd be careful throwing stones in that glasshouse.

Wait, what? You of all people are saying this to another member? Are you familiar with irony?

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

Are you familiar with irony?

I do it to my clothes if I consider somebody might lookey and give a tossey.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

Wait, what? You of all people are saying this to another member? Are you familiar with irony?

TQR said it about me first, so I think both questions are better directed to them.

• Facepalm 1

Mango, why haven’t you responded to the allegations that you posted in the Carter thread on Monday, when you previously claimed it had been weeks?