Jump to content
Paul Bearer

Sickest game in the world (parts 1&2)

Recommended Posts

Todays score 345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Exu said:

Todays score 345

 

Four scorers.  345 looks familiar, eh MPFC? :lol:

 

 

Grim up North 70

Paul Bearer 50

Buffalo Phil 35

Cerberus 30

Quim Reaper 30

EXU 30

Redrumours 25

Unknown man 20

MPFC 20

Bentrovato 15

Old Crem 15

Widows Peak 5

Conman 5

Sir Creep 5

Dying probably 5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday: 277 - Emperor Probus fucks the Goths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 307 - Bob Cowper at Melbourne in 1966 - since then, nobody has made more in an Ashes series.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BuffaloPhil said:

Saturday 300 - the Kama Sutra was produced.

Produced?? How wonderfully Victorian. With socks on and the lights out one presumes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

 

Four scorers.  345 looks familiar, eh MPFC? :lol:

 

 

Grim up North 70

Paul Bearer 50

Buffalo Phil 35

Cerberus 30

Quim Reaper 30

EXU 30

Redrumours 25

Unknown man 20

MPFC 20

Bentrovato 15

Old Crem 15

Widows Peak 5

Conman 5

Sir Creep 5

Dying probably 5

 

 

 

Yeah, about as familiar as the 50 gap between me and the lead at this stage of the month

 

 

Saturday 297

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Produced?? How wonderfully Victorian. With socks on and the lights out one presumes. 

 

Yes I did wonder about that when gleefully plagiarising Wikipedia, but couldn't think of a better word in all honesty! "Written" doesn't seem right since most of it's pictures (or so I'm led to believe)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Compiled", perhaps.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BuffaloPhil said:

 

Yes I did wonder about that when gleefully plagiarising Wikipedia, but couldn't think of a better word in all honesty! "Written" doesn't seem right since most of it's pictures (or so I'm led to believe)

The English (pictorial) version. 

kama.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toast said:

"Compiled", perhaps.

Well done for not childishly using a "u" instead of the "o". 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, back on track..........  Today's score is 290.  Nine scorers today.

 

 

 

Grim up North 70

Paul Bearer 55

Buffalo Phil 40

Cerberus 35

Quim Reaper 35

EXU 35

Redrumours 30

Unknown man 25

MPFC 25

Bentrovato 20

Old Crem 15

Widows Peak 5

Conman 5

Sir Creep 5

Dying probably 5

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday. 174. Empress Faustina the Younger accompanies her husband, Marcus Aurelius, on various military campaigns and enjoys the love of the Roman soldiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday 145 - the highest of the 4 innings in the third test last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use