Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That has got Deathsperms hand all over it! 

Is he another one of your cousins?:D

 

So when you cant make a valid point to defend your argument you go straight to dad jokes? You're gonna have to try harder than that you old sack of shit. Also nice avatar, a chimp holding a dildo wow very edgy...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Laughably criticising someone for something he's guilty of ("you can't make a valid point")

- Reference to age/boomer

- "Edgy"

- General combative pre-teen demeanour

 

Just need the other account cousin to like the comment then we have a full house in Zenny bingo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

- Laughably criticising someone for something he's guilty of ("you can't make a valid point")

- Reference to age/boomer

- "Edgy"

- General combative pre-teen demeanour

 

Just need the other account cousin to like the comment then we have a full house in Zenny bingo.

Ha ha.

 

Very original with the 'other account' joke, maybe you should tell it again? 8th times the charm huh?

 

When someone cant even follow up an argument then what argument is there to debate over except the tryhard commentary coming out of your asses? Maybe learn to debate like an adult? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Ha ha.

 

Very original with the 'other account' joke, maybe you should tell it again? 8th times the charm huh?

 

When someone cant even follow up an argument then what argument is there to debate over except the tryhard commentary coming out of your asses? Maybe learn to debate like an adult? 

Ah, I got you all wrong, I'm sorry.

You are not Deathsperm, you are Zorders!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ah, I got you all wrong, I'm sorry.

You are not Deathsperm, you are Zorders!!!

This self fellating dildo monkey thing is stuck on repeat, does anyone know how to change the batteries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

This self fellating dildo monkey thing is stuck on repeat, does anyone know how to change the batteries?

God, you are so easy to wind up!:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Ha ha.

 

Very original with the 'other account' joke, maybe you should tell it again? 8th times the charm huh?

 

When someone cant even follow up an argument then what argument is there to debate over except the tryhard commentary coming out of your asses? Maybe learn to debate like an adult? 

 

We don't need to follow up any argument. We leave you to have a puerile little one-sided pissy fit and we just sit back and laugh :lol: 

 

But of course if your head wasn't so far up your own rectal regions you'd have sussed this by now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 

We don't need to follow up any argument. We leave you to have a puerile little one-sided pissy fit and we just sit back and laugh :lol: 

 

But of course if your head wasn't so far up your own rectal regions you'd have sussed this by now.

Not that you dont need a follow up argument, its because you cant think of one. All you can do it pretend to be smart and witty, seeking for approval from the boomers  that you never got from your parents or whatever, talking shit that you would never say face to face because you are safely behind the screen of your computer. Realising you can do this doesnt make you special, it makes you a keyboard warrior who has no life or real friends. You have yourself so trapped inside your bubble that your grip on reality is completely distorted. And before you call me childish, take a long look at yourself in the mirror. You start this shit and run away as soon as you realise that shits gotten too hot for you, like a pussy. You are no better than me, I never asked to be put in this position where I have you and the baby boomers constantly ripping on me. But if you're gonna start beef then at least be a man about it and have a proper stand off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Not that you dont need a follow up argument, its because you cant think of one. All you can do it pretend to be smart and witty, seeking for approval from the boomers  that you never got from your parents or whatever, talking shit that you would never say face to face because you are safely behind the screen of your computer. Realising you can do this doesnt make you special, it makes you a keyboard warrior who has no life or real friends. You have yourself so trapped inside your bubble that your grip on reality is completely distorted. And before you call me childish, take a long look at yourself in the mirror. You start this shit and run away as soon as you realise that shits gotten too hot for you, like a pussy. You are no better than me, I never asked to be put in this position where I have you and the baby boomers constantly ripping on me. But if you're gonna start beef then at least be a man about it and have a proper stand off.


Mm. You keep stressing over this. Meanwhile, if you need me, I’ll be here, laughing at you ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Quim Reaper said:


Mm. You keep stressing over this. Meanwhile, if you need me, I’ll be here, laughing at you ;)

Thats exactly what a massive pussy would say, so predictable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

Thats exactly what a massive pussy would say, so predictable...

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going back to the topic at hand...

 

Usain Bolt is 34

Liam Howlett (The Prodigy) is 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind all the unimportant ones, its my birthday today.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, time said:

Never mind all the unimportant ones, its my birthday today.


Many happy ones, Time! :party:

Shared birthday with Princess Margaret, Barry Norman and Joe Strummer.

 

Or, for people who haven’t had funerals, we have Kim Cattrall off of Sex And The City (64), Dina Carroll off of singing (52) and Kelis off of male-enticing milkshake (41).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, time said:

Never mind all the unimportant ones, its my birthday today.

Many happy returns!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah good. Back on track are we? Just thought I'd mention it's my birthday today and, assuming the government don't fuck about with the numbers, I'll be getting my pension in 4 years.  Roll on 2024. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Ah good. Back on track are we? Just thought I'd mention it's my birthday today and, assuming the government don't fuck about with the numbers, I'll be getting my pension in 4 years.  Roll on 2024. 

Congratulations,You share it with my favourite radio presenter LBC's Nick Abbot. 60 today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Ah good. Back on track are we? Just thought I'd mention it's my birthday today and, assuming the government don't fuck about with the numbers, I'll be getting my pension in 4 years.  Roll on 2024. 


Many happy ones! You’re exactly a year younger than snooker’s Steve Davis and a year older than acting’s Mark Williams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joanne Froggatt (Actress in Downton Abbey, Liar, Dark Angel, Coronation Street) is 40 today, Shaun Ryder (Happy Mondays lead singer) is 58 today, Willy Russell (Dramatist - Blood Brothers, Educating Rita) is 73 today,  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actress Barbara Eden, best known for 60's sitcom I Dream of Jeannie, is 89 today.

See the source image

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger Greenaway of Blue Mink fame is 82 today

He also had a hand in writing this

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) is 32

Dave Chappelle is 47

Stephen Fry is 63

Mike Huckabee (US Politician and pres candidate) is 65

Vince McMahon (WWE CEO and Trump's BFF) is 75

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mason Williams of 'Classical Gas' fame is 82

Jean-Michel Jarre is 72

Ken Hensley from Uriah Heep is 75

David Freiberg of Quicksilver Messenger Service, Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship fame is 82

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Cohen (dodgy lawyer) is 54

Billy Ray Cyrus is 59

Tim Burton is 62

Gene Simmons is 71

Sean Connery is 90

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use