Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

9 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Absolutely heartbreaking the lengths people will go to for attention by posting pictures like this.  I’m fairly ‘whatever’ about stuff but really, ‘hey babes pose for a nice mean and moody black and white shot of you blubbing, that will raise our Insta likes!’  All sympathy lost right there. 

I’m glad you said that actually, I was thinking it really is a bizarre photo op. Who, in reality, thinks to get photo reactions of the just-bereaved?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Absolutely heartbreaking 

When you think you have seen it all up pops the most gut wrenchingly cuntish thing you will view for a while.

What kind of utter shit bag turns the death of their newborn into some sort of publicity opportunity?

It's truly beyond belief.

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I’m glad you said that actually, I was thinking it really is a bizarre photo op. Who, in reality, thinks to get photo reactions of the just-bereaved?

I suppose there’s the angle that a lot of people are taking, of women should be able to show their emotions about miscarriage and infant death, and raise awareness etc, which I wholeheartedly agree with - just not with hospital bed half-naked shots designed to draw attention.  If someone tried to take photos of me sat in a bed grief stricken at the loss of a child, even if it was the child’s father, I’d kick fuck out of them. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

When you think you have seen it all up pops the most gut wrenchingly cuntish thing you will view for a while.

What kind of utter shit bag turns the death of their newborn into some sort of publicity opportunity?

It's truly beyond belief.

Oh to be clear my absolutely  heartbreaking comment is not a reflection I agree with the photo but rather how sad that  news was. I would have posted the same comment if it was just reported by the media with no publicity photo or social media picture/post.

14 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh to be clear my absolutely  heartbreaking comment is not a reflection I agree with the photo but rather how sad that  news was. I would have posted the same comment if it was just reported by the media with no publicity photo or social media picture/post.

Oh, I was not questioning your comment.

Yes, it is tragic and all to common to lose a child in that way.

I just find it pretty repulsive that the photos have been presented the way that they have been, all arty farty, in B&W, almost posed for.

Obviously, it is now being said that they are shining a torch ( or words to that effect) on the tragedy of stillbirths and losing children so quickly after they are born.

That may be true but these cunts could not, for one moment, step away from the limelight, could they.

It could have been done differently.

• Like 3

Yawning At Your Awning GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just keeping my hand in here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8843613/amp/The-Apprentices-Jessica-Cunningham-reveals-pregnant-fifth-child.html

British reality TV star  Jessica Cunningham  .most notably famous through shows The Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother, is expecting her fifth child. 

Hippo’s yawn.

14 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8843613/amp/The-Apprentices-Jessica-Cunningham-reveals-pregnant-fifth-child.html

British reality TV star  Jessica Cunningham  .most notably famous through shows The Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother, is expecting her fifth child. 

Nobody ................. fucking ............... cares.

• Haha 1

That one's gone down well, hasn't it? :lol:

please.jpg

• Haha 1

D’you know Gooseberry, much like everyone else being vocally bored by these vacuous ‘celebrity’ nonentities, I couldn’t care a bollocks about most of them, but bless you for carrying this thread on completely unfazed :)

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1