Lady Die

Richard Attenborough

Lord Attenborough and David Attenborough are possibles for 2006. They might even score a unique family double.

Guest IYG
Lord Attenborough and David Attenborough are possibles for 2006. They might even score a unique family double.

I assume you mean Lord Richard Attenborough, getting old and his daughter's death and grandkids in the Tsunami probably didn't help his old heart.

Yup Lord Richard Attenborough ... David is a "Sir" isn't he? He (David) might get savaged by a wild animal while filming a documentary.

(David) might get savaged by a wild animal while filming a documentary.

Not as likely as Steve Irwin getting done in by a crocodile. Or is that all staged, and the crocodiles are members of Equity?

'Dickie' is an odd one for sure. He's - nominally speaking - the head of the massive new film studio complex in Wales. Looks like he's throwing himself headlong into work to deal with his grief after the Tsunami.

Might be a recipe for a sudden and massive heart attack.

Guest Guest

They are both in good health.You should consider state of health rather than just age when picking likely cadidates for imminent death.fOR NOW NEITHER OF THEM should be on the list.

They are both in good health.You should consider state of health rather than just age when picking likely cadidates for imminent death.fOR NOW NEITHER OF THEM should be on the list.

Then perhaps you should chose when to use Caps Locks more carefully.

Lord Attenborough and David Attenborough are possibles for 2006.  They might even score a unique family double.

I assume you mean Lord Richard Attenborough, getting old and his daughter's death and grandkids in the Tsunami probably didn't help his old heart.

I assume you mean Richard, Lord Attenborough. :(

'Dickie' is an odd one for sure. He's - nominally speaking - the head of the massive new film studio complex in Wales. Looks like he's throwing himself headlong into work to deal with his grief after the Tsunami.

Might be a recipe for a sudden and massive heart attack.

Is this an active role. I know that he is Life Vice-President (or something like that) of Chelsea FC but this doesn't mean he has any responsibility. Perhaps his role at the film studio will be similar.

Think Dickie's in worse shape than his brother.

Mod edit: In response to stupid guests:

Oh do F**k off.

Besides - although they are getting on in years, they are not famous enough.

NEXT YEAR'S DEATH LIST OUGHT TO INCLUDE THE ORIGINATOR(S)/OWNER(S) OF THIS SITE.

It's one of those jokes that are way way past

it's prime. :D

Just not funny anymore if it was ever

suppose to be.....

I'm on the number of the beast. Or to say actually the real

number of the beast is 616. That was the original number

written by Christ's deciples. Though somehow centurys later

666 was the more recognizable number. Most likely brought to

fame by Aleister Crowley when he took a trip to egypt on his

honeymoon and had visions of the number 666 which he later

found out was a number of a egyptian god.

Besides - although they are getting on in years, they are not famous enough.

They are both pretty famous in the UK at least

I could understand some debate over David not being famous outside of the UK, but Richard . . . No!

Very, very famous!

DWB :lol:

I think we're getting our wires crossed here. Master Windsor's response was to a (now deleted) suggestion that the originators of the site go on the List - it had nothing to do with the Attenborough bros.

I think we're getting our wires crossed here. Master Windsor's response was to a (now deleted) suggestion that the originators of the site go on the List - it had nothing to do with the Attenborough bros.

How about members too? Put me on the list... you might be surprised, judging by the levels of hate mail :lol:

Edited by Harvester Of Souls

I could understand some debate over David not being famous outside of the UK, but Richard . . . No!

Very, very famous!

DWB  :angry:

Certainly not. David's wildlife carryings on were world famous in our house of a Sunday evening, rolling around with gorillas and the like, inspiring second rate 'Alas Smith and Jones' gags.

His brother on the other hand; I saw Ghandi at the flicks and he got shot in the first five minutes. What happened to the suspension of disbelief? Overrated I say, overrated.

Just seen Dickie on Parkinson, toddling on....he's getting on a bit now... ;)

84 but his new film opens at the end of the year. I think he'll live to see it.

As a young boy, I had an old LP of "Peter and the Wolf", narrated by Dickie.

That man, with the Orchestra, made the story come alive. Everytime I here Peter and the Wolf ( sad git that I am, Ive got it at home) it takes me back to a warm, comforting childhood.

Dickie, I salute you.

Lord Attenborough is in hospital after banging his head in a fall at his home. He slipped in to a coma, but he's woken up now.

Lord Attenborough is in hospital after banging his head in a fall at his home. He slipped in to a coma, but he's woken up now.

The enevitable 'fall'. Ominous sign that.... :unsure:

Dickie's stable in a bed at Xmas. Jesus was in a bed in a stable at Xmas. Am I missing something?

Lord Attenborough is still in hospital recovering from the fall that he suffered last year. His agent says he's "doing fine"...

Lord Attenborough is still in hospital recovering from the fall that he suffered last year. His agent says he's "doing fine"...

There's been very little in the news about him and he's still in hospital.... :unsure: