Lady Die

Richard Attenborough

Guest Guest

omg! how can anyone say they're not famous enough! haven't you ever seen Jurassic Park? and pretty much everyone in the natural history world look up to Sir David!

PS: my sister has met Sir David! lol

omg! how can anyone say they're not famous enough! haven't you ever seen Jurassic Park? and pretty much everyone in the natural history world look up to Sir David!

PS: my sister has met Sir David! lol

I often wonder about terms like this. It's supposed to mean something like 'this is very funny', but what's so funny about your sister having met David Attenborough?

Unless that was a joke... Do I have to read 'sister' with a wink? Were you actually talking about your rather feminine brother? Or is the 'meeting' part the laughworthy thing? She 'met' him (

)...

Guest Guest_Rotten Ali_*

Throughout the tv coverage of the royal wedding I thought I saw him close to a camera angle - looked quite well to me - but hey what do I know?

Lord Attenborough won't be making any more films

Looks like he's pretty much at the end of the road judging by that article.Would be a good pick for next year if he makes it that far

He's been in that famous celeb nursing/retirement home (I forget the name) for a year or two now. Films have been slightly out of the question for a while.

Lord Attenborough won't be making any more films

Looks like he's pretty much at the end of the road judging by that article.Would be a good pick for next year if he makes it that far

Or, he's no worse than he was this time last year, or the year before, judging by that article. (which is no way to talk about Sir David).

Dickie is giving up his ₤11.5 home in Richmond. The house was the scene of the famous fall-cum-coma in 2008.

'A charity home especially for elderly or sick entertainers in London' - got to be Brinsworth House, hasn't it?

'A charity home especially for elderly or sick entertainers in London' - got to be Brinsworth House, hasn't it?

Sadly it's Brinsworth's great rivals, Denville Hall. Dickie to be in goal for the annual football match.

• Like 1

Sadly it's Brinsworth's great rivals, Denville Hall. Dickie to be in goal for the annual football match.

Ah, my mistake then - worth keeping an eye on......

OK - it's probably my Americanism showing here, but how do you sell a house for 11 million pounds and then go to a charity home?

OK - it's probably my Americanism showing here, but how do you sell a house for 11 million pounds and then go to a charity home?

That's just how Dickie rolls luvvie :)

Poor Dickie. Once he starred in Jurassic Park, now he's been moved to Jurassic Park.

• Like 2

It may have charitable status but they still charge:

FEES FROM 1ST APRIL 2013

Residential care: £666 per week

Nursing care: £916 per week

Jeanne's Wing: £1,021 per week

£666 a week? Spooky....

I wonder what some of the other prices are like.

Help with wiping: £220 per wipe

Happy ending massages: Price negotiable/depends on grossness/number of wrinkles

• Like 3

Guest Guest

FEES FROM 1ST APRIL 2013

average life expectancy of its patients- about a year :mellow:

FEES FROM 1ST APRIL 2013

average life expectancy of its patients- about a year :mellow:

Based on???

I think he's trying to say that a long term stay just isn't FEEsible.

• Like 1

Honoured at a gala. Seems to be in fairly good health judging by the photo.

That must be an old photo .....

"Dickie" did not attend the Entirely Up To You, Darling gala, named after one of the 89-year-old's catchphrases.

In a message, the veteran director and actor said he was "deeply honoured".

"I started in movies at the age of 19, and now in my 90th year I am truly proud to be still able to contribute to this magnificent art form of ours," he told the audience in the message read by his theatre director son Michael.

That must be an old photo .....

"Dickie" did not attend the Entirely Up To You, Darling gala, named after one of the 89-year-old's catchphrases.

In a message, the veteran director and actor said he was "deeply honoured".

"I started in movies at the age of 19, and now in my 90th year I am truly proud to be still able to contribute to this magnificent art form of ours," he told the audience in the message read by his theatre director son Michael.

I didn't read the whole article. Got interrupted when my manager was wondering by

"That must be an old photo ....."

Best part of this comment is that he isn't in the photo AT ALL - old or new.....!

• Like 1