Sign in to follow this  
John Key

Recent Profile Visitors

5 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

They aren't for me. 

I'm fairly sure this qualifies as a tedious post.

Actually I don't do many, too much work. I do however think that if one does but doesn't post much it does give you the right to an opinion. And hahahahaha can't win em all.

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

In the context of this discussion, yes.

Ok.

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This forum is much more than the pools that are here, there are a whole plethora of threads that have little or nothing to do with dead pooling.

As above. Don't actually do that many myself, and am also apparently tedious, so only the 7 years gives me any right to an opinion at all.

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This thread started out as a bit of frivolity, and that was fine but the OP then came across as an absolute dick when replying to Lardy and then suggested that changes should be made, primarily to accommodate his view on how things should be here when things are just, generally, fine.

Yep, I admit it, he boiled my piss a lil bit.

Happens to us all, right

I said we probably agree more than disagree.

• Like 1

I was neutral on this until just now when I clicked on his reply to Lardy. :bat:  (I didn't bother on first reading.)

WTF?

Or, shall I say,  what the fuck? :blink:

The swearing is one of the best things about this place.  :rant:

And what's that about emojis not being allowed here?  What the fuck is that all about? :unsure::blink::wacko:

:banghead:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't read emoji talk (its the one round in House of Games I am hopeless at) so I haven't a clue what he said to Lardy. Billy Connolly swears like a trooper and is fucking funny.

Also tbh I don't give a shit how many posts someone has, but how much of a cunt or lack of a cunt folk are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, msc said:

I don't read emoji talk (its the one round in House of Games I am hopeless at) so I haven't a clue what he said to Lardy. Billy Connolly swears like a trooper and is fucking funny.

Also tbh I don't give a shit how many posts someone has, but how much of a cunt or lack of a cunt folk are.

Ah that's 12,287 tedious posts now msc :D

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, msc said:

I looked at it in the middle of the night and can’t even remember to be honest, it was something like a string of emojis and a complaint telling me to stop swearing.  Which, let’s be honest, is like telling Vanessa Feltz to lay off the pies - never gonna happen. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

a string of emojis

Your knight in shining (if web digited :P) armour read* (or deciphered, whatever) them though. Boiled his piss it seems. Fair play.

*I didn't bother at all, which it turns out I should have done, since that's what made him so ornery about it when I kind of defended the guys right to have an opinion.

I've no idea what the emojis were about, but to ask a poster not to swear because he doesn't like it, and then witter on about what if children came here and read it - well, perhaps this site is not for him.

ETA it seems to have disappeared, but I have fished it out of the bin.

Capture.thumb.JPG.5195119b0a99d70ebf6297c33be70519.JPG

Please don't swear on my thread? Da fuq?  (not really swearing)

You started a conversation, you don't fucking own it (yeah, ok, definitely swearing). Fucks sakes, why do arseholes always fucking think because they start a thread they have some power to dictate some set of arbitrary self appointed fucking rules for what's subsequently said in it? Fuck off. (unnecessarily excessive swearing, sue me)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Toast said:

I've no idea what the emojis were about, but to ask a poster not to swear because he doesn't like it, and then witter on about what if children came here and read it - well, perhaps this site is not for him.

ETA it seems to have disappeared, but I have fished it out of the bin.

Capture.thumb.JPG.5195119b0a99d70ebf6297c33be70519.JPG

He’s got a point though. This site is often teeming with children, and even when it’s not, there’s no need for such obscene language all the time.

So I twatting well agree with every fucking single bastard cunting word this prick shat out. You’re the fucking dogs bollocks John Key, and don’t fucking let any other arsehole tell you different.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

So I twatting well agree with every fucking single bastard cunting word this prick shat out. You’re the fucking dogs bollocks John Key, and don’t fucking let any other arsehole tell you different.

Cunt. That's more swearing per inch than I just posted.

2 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Cunt. That's more swearing per inch than I just posted.

Shit, you fucking swear-ninja’d me you tit! 

• Like 1

The swearing/kids thing is easy. Just say "Err, don't repeat that". Always works..

Although tbh a few months ago I got told by a stern teacher that the wean had said "its pishing down" in school and my reaction was to burst out laughing.

PS Oh ffs, guess whats on tonights House of Cards? The fucking Emoji round.

Has no one realised the swearing thing was sarcasm?

I suppose if the vast majority of posters haven't picked up on the joke, then it was probably aimed at the wrong audience. Or just horrendously executed. Unfortunate for John. Everyone's posted a few clunkers.

6 minutes ago, msc said:

The swearing/kids thing is easy. Just say "Err, don't repeat that". Always works..

Although tbh a few months ago I got told by a stern teacher that the wean had said "its pishing down" in school and my reaction was to burst out laughing.

PS Oh ffs, guess whats on tonights House of Cards? The fucking Emoji round.

A relative of mine used to reprimand me for swearing in front of their kid, because ‘they’ll copy you’- they did not take kindly to me telling them that if they’d parented them properly they would know not to use swear words.  I did not curtail my swearing in front of my own kids and I’m extreme proud to say they are both in their 20s and complete potty mouths now. 

2 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I suppose if the vast majority of posters haven't picked up on the joke, then it was probably aimed at the wrong audience. Or just horrendously executed. Unfortunate for John. Everyone's posted a few clunkers.

Has no one realised most of the replies are sarcasm?

4 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Because you are uniquely positioned to spot that? As opposed to all us dullards? Cunt.

Ah, the second layer of sarcasm got lost on me. Thanks for clearing that up.

CHILDREN!

37 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I'd go with horrendously executed.

Mind you, I am as thick as shit and don't give a fuck that I am.

I am comfortable in my own hirsute skin.

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I would be surprised if anyone was thick enough to take the swearing thing seriously when hidden in a wall of emoji-pasta, but I guess you can claim anything is hidden behind a wall of 'secondary sarcasm'. My clunkers are great

I don't think I need to actually address very many of the comments here about me, though it's very tempting to respond to some of the bait. I would like to make an apology about only making 195 posts in my time here,  I assure you that I will make an effort to immerse myself in your society! 

I noticed an admin opted me out which goes against "I think it's a feature that should be taken away completely rather than each profile being able to opt out." It's like tax loop-holes, people are unlikely to pay a larger amount of tax just for charitable reasons, if everyone else is in I'm still gonna have it enabled. 

• Like 1

I recently viewed my own profile. I did not realise I was so handsome and well hung. Marvellous. Must visit it again sometime. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, John Key said:

I would be surprised if anyone was thick enough to take the swearing thing seriously when hidden in a wall of emoji-pasta, but I guess you can claim anything is hidden behind a wall of 'secondary sarcasm'. My clunkers are great

I don't think I need to actually address very many of the comments here about me, though it's very tempting to respond to some of the bait. I would like to make an apology about only making 195 posts in my time here,  I assure you that I will make an effort to immerse myself in your society! 

I noticed an admin opted me out which goes against "I think it's a feature that should be taken away completely rather than each profile being able to opt out." It's like tax loop-holes, people are unlikely to pay a larger amount of tax just for charitable reasons, if everyone else is in I'm still gonna have it enabled. 

Why?

Nobody gives a fuck anyway.