Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

26 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

91E87212-B5DB-4041-B96D-B788C972D60F.jpeg

Does this mean my parents are also wicked? 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Windsor said:

Only if he gave service in an active theatre of war though? 

Ahh that's where I'm getting mixed up, I was thinking operational duty, which he would have done as a SAR pilot, not duty in an operational theatre.

2 minutes ago, One shot Paddy said:

IMG-20230107-WA0007.jpg

One could only wish.

• Like 2

On 07/01/2023 at 13:43, Sean said:

Nah she will leave him.He would never leave her.

She'll leave him if she gets a better offer...I wouldn't bank on it!

324777563_724011845670728_49834060916617

2 hours ago, Sean said:

1673205571587.jpg

What does his father think? The Major I mean.

• Haha 1

According to Lady Colin Campbell, the person with whom Diana was having an affair before Harry was born was this chap.

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

According to Lady Colin Campbell, the person with whom Diana was having an affair before Harry was born was this chap.

She was a slag so yeah, possible.

Wait, this cunt actually puts his brother William on blast for his "alarming" baldness and lack of resemblance anymore to their mother?  Uh, fuckface, you have thinning hair yourself.  He really is just saying shit to sell books.  He's a twat of the highest order.  I mean, sure, I don't think William has that youthful cuteness anymore (I say this as a gay dude), but you're his brother, so why is this even relevant to him, other than to just be vindictive in a book?  

As I said before, fuck him.

• Like 3

The man is just a tool, but the memes are amusing so it’s worth it. 

People are mainly laughing at him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

Wait, this cunt actually puts his brother William on blast for his "alarming" baldness and lack of resemblance anymore to their mother?  Uh, fuckface, you have thinning hair yourself.  He really is just saying shit to sell books.  He's a twat of the highest order.  I mean, sure, I don't think William has that youthful cuteness anymore (I say this as a gay dude), but you're his brother, so why is this even relevant to him, other than to just be vindictive in a book?  

Have you ever considered a career in the Diplomatic Corp?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Windsor said:

The man is just a tool, but the memes are amusing so it’s worth it. 

People are mainly laughing at him. 

Aye, the gift that keeps on giving memes

322952706_1241258846806161_2672234485634

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Wow.  This is a must-listen.  

Lays out how she's stitched him up, led him to dig his own grave, and how it's going to play out. 

Chilling.

2 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

image.png

image.png

I wonder who he is going to blame that on ? Charles?Camilla? William? 

6 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

He looks more like Diana than Harry Hewitt does.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

I wonder who he is going to blame that on ? Charles?Camilla? William? 

"The dick-freezing wicked stepmother"

• Haha 2

Apparently Harry didn't kill 25 Taliban all he did was capture them. But he sat them down and told him about how unfortunate life he had and how he longs for privacy and after 5 hours they shot themselves.

• Haha 11

Image  Open photo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Believe it or not, I have not watched any of the Harry interviews or intend to read his book (partly because all the best bits have pretty much been on the news all week). 

It was on the news that I heard him moaning about how hard done by he was because the rest of the family flew off in a private jet without him when they were rushing to the Queen's bedside at Balmoral. From memory was it not the case that as the Queen was quickly slipping away, everybody was keen the get to Balmoral yet he was allegedly still arguing about how Meghan should get to come too? Did his plane not land in the UK some hours after the Queen died? It strikes me that this shows how selfish he actually is, more than anything else.

It also shows how narcissistic he is. He has made the fact that they didn't wait more about him rather than the fact that the rest of them, including two of the Queen's children, were really just desperately trying to get to Balmoral before she died to be beside her. But no, he thinks they should have waited for him to finish his histrionics and for his plane to come, despite the fact that she died hours before hand. If he couldn't be there, why should they get to?

In the end, of course, they were all too late to get there with the exception of those who were already in Scotland. But can you really blame the rest of the family, who had a shot at perhaps making it on time, leaving without Harry who had no hope in hell of getting there before she died? If it should transpire that Harry did cause a delay in getting the others there, I can't say I would blame them for resenting Harry. Nothing to do with the institution, but everything about being the family that he keeps going on about.

Selfish, self-indulgent bastard. 

• Like 9