Whitehouse

Suspicious Russian tycoon deaths.

I think a new topic is in order to highlight the large amount of Russian tycoon deaths in the past years since the war in Ukraine started and just before that.. 

Here's a list of the past year.

Last one was (another) sausage tycoon.  The second one this year so maybe a sub-topic of suspicious deaths of Russian sausage tycoons? ^_^ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

From the BBC: "Late last June he appeared to react to a Russian missile attack on a residential block in the Shevchenkivskyi district of Kyiv that left a man dead and his seven-year-old daughter and her mother wounded. A WhatsApp message on Antov's account described how the family were pulled out of the rubble: 'It's extremely difficult to call all this anything but terror.' The message was deleted and Antov then posted on social media that he was a supporter of the president, a 'patriot of my country' and backed the war."

There's a lot of suspicious things about Pavel Antov's death. I think that he was personally against the war, but then he was blackmailed into supporting that awful war. Russians were still angry though, and decided to kill Pavel even though he "apologized". That's what I think happened. He was clearly murdered by Russian fascists.

• Like 4

I’m just waiting for the one who accidentally brutally stabbed himself in the stomach while shaving…

30AC70A9-9B83-4CFE-B372-EF993A62FECA.jpeg

• Like 2

Guess my theme team will be less surprising than I expected.

• Like 1

There's a cold civil war going on.

• Thanks 1

Vladimir Nesterov, one of Putin's spaceship guys:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/9974789/russia-space-boss-dies-mystery-death-putin/

He was accused of embezzlement just a bit ago.

I think Putin is cleansing the apparatus of the independently corrupt people (not those who are corrupt for Putin himself).

Now the same happening to scientists, tycoons and famous people in China. But possible due to different causes. The suspiciously low Covid-19 death toll does not compute with the large ammount of deaths by famous people. 

No tycoons, but just as puzzling.

• Like 1

Do we include state officials here as well or there's a different thread for this? Petr Kucherenko, which seems to be the Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education of Russia or something, "became ill" on a plane on which the Russian delegation was returning from a business trip to Cuba, he died some time afterwards.

https://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2023/05/21/20482622.shtml

https://sanctions.nazk.gov.ua/en/sanction-person/6039/

• Like 4

Some recent suicides or "suicides"...

Artyom Bartenev, Federal Judge of the Kirovsky District Court, falls to death from high-rise apartment, 8th of June.

Grigory Klinishov who was one of the creators of the Soviet Union's first hydrogen bomb RDS-37allegedly hanged himself at 92 on the 17th of June.

Loko-Bank VP Kristina Baikova, 28, becomes latest window death, 24th of June.

Who's next? 

• Like 2

Is there any Russian tycoon death who isn’t suspicious ?

37 minutes ago, arghton said:

Some recent suicides or "suicides"...

Artyom Bartenev, Federal Judge of the Kirovsky District Court, falls to death from high-rise apartment, 8th of June.

Grigory Klinishov who was one of the creators of the Soviet Union's first hydrogen bomb RDS-37allegedly hanged himself at 92 on the 17th of June.

Loko-Bank VP Kristina Baikova, 28, becomes latest window death, 24th of June.

Who's next? 

Why would the russian state kill an rather ancient russian scientist who has long retired?

• Like 1

Lukoil chairman Vladimir Nekrasov dead at 66 due to "heart failure".