Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

As a side note, the Vatican dug up Pope John Paul II today ready for his beautification.

He was, of course, buried on the day Charles and Camilla were supposed to get married.

I think you mean Beatification Winnie, can't see much demand for hair dye, eyebrow waxing and nail extensions for JPII :rant:

Okay, so what do we think will be the next big royal event?

a.) Harry's engagement/wedding.

b.) Duke of Edinburgh's death/funeral.

c.) Queen's death/funeral

d.) Charlie's (shock) death/funeral

e.) Duchess of Cambridge announcing she is preggers

f.) A divorce by any random royal

g.) Yet another major scandal involving Andrew

h.) None of the above

h.) None of the above

The Diamond Jubilee in 2012...on the assumption the Duchess of Cambridge doesn't pop one out.

I think you mean Beatification Winnie, can't see much demand for hair dye, eyebrow waxing and nail extensions for JPII.

If he's been buried for 6 years he'll need all the help he can get. :rant:

Back in January I has scheduled today off from work so of course everyone thought I was going to watch the nuptials. Sorry. I just picked today out of a hat. My family, otoh, got up and watched it. Five aye-emm AND my mother recorded it.

I put earplugs in and went back to sleep. When I got up for coffee they were all asleep and I went out of my way to make the dogs bark.

I hope they're happy, healthy and thrilled with their lives, but I have to admit to a little more concern about all the people who have died and are dying this week. Just a wet blanket, that's what I am.

h.) None of the above

c.) for me

h.) None of the above

c.) for me

H. Charles and T. Blair- secret lovers

Sadly I think it was proved that Harry was not Hewitt's, as their affair started after he was born - shame, as what a story that would be. I still can't square the thought of Camilla being part of the family though, outrageous.

Oh wiki, I so love wiki:

Diana, Princess of Wales, admitted in her 1995 Panorama interview that she had committed adultery with Hewitt. Persistent suggestions have been made that Hewitt, and not Charles, is the biological father of Prince Harry. These suggestions have been based on a physical similarity between Hewitt and Harry. Hewitt stated to the press in 2002 that Harry had already been born by the time the affair between him and Diana began (a statement corroborated by Diana's police bodyguard). However, in 2005 he was hypnotised for a television programme aired on Five (James Hewitt: Under Hypnosis) in which he told "past-life regressionist" Tony Rae that his affair with Diana had begun earlier than he had previously stated, commencing in 1982, not 1986 - before the birth of Prince Harry.

questions remain...

ps. the King of Norway walked quite well for someone who has been so ill of late.

Must have been lots of vultures watching - but I didn't have a check sheet on the go.

And I liked the way Phillip had to have a second go at climbing into his carriage as it rocked towards him on its springs on first attempt - Mrs Rotten said "Go on Liz, give him a push."

pps. Watched a news interview (ABC - Katie Currick) about the "bash" with jurno Simon Hoggart - he looked quite ill - one to keep an eye on me thinks.

Zara Philips' wedding innit?

But, with any luck, we'll discover Prince Andrew got on the business end of Imogen Thomas, or summat. We're probably due another scandal.

With regards the next Royal death, Princess Alexandra wasn't looking her best.

I think Kath will be up the duff before you can say 'Will Carling'.

Prince Harry let slip where William and Catherine are going on honeymoon. He was overheard saying "he's going to Bangor all week"

That's interesting RA. Like Lardy I've only heard the official story, in fact had thought that Diana and Hewitt hadn't even been introduced before Harry was born.

I was only convinced that he wasn't a Windsor. "Three of us in this marriage", yes and the rest... :rant:

And I agree that he could have used a haircut. And at least have tried to sit up straight and not slouch throughout.

As far as the next big event goes, no idea so will have to go for (h) as I have a strange feeling that Carole Middleton is a bit of a loose cannon and has the potential to cause some embarrassment in the future. How she managed not to shout, "fuck you" in the Abbey at the "doors to manual" brigade I don't know. Perhaps that was the reason that the nation's botox supplies will take years to replenish after yesterday.

As far as the next big event goes, no idea so will have to go for (h) as I have a strange feeling that Carole Middleton is a bit of a loose cannon and has the potential to cause some embarrassment in the future. How she managed not to shout, "fuck you" in the Abbey at the "doors to manual" brigade I don't know. Perhaps that was the reason that the nation's botox supplies will take years to replenish after yesterday.

If she starts her shite the Royal Household will organise a free all inclusive trip to Paris for her...

1) Zara Phillips wedding on 30th July 2011

2) Diamond Jubilee June 2012

3) Duchess or Zara pregnant sometime in 2013

Does anybody know why the Duchess of York was not at the wedding?

They were concerned she might put her ticket on ebay.

Yes, I did forget about the Diamond Jubilee and the Zara Phillips wedding when I threw that poll together in the wee hours of the morning. :rant:

Okay, let's just summarise the next death possibilities. We have:

1. Katharine, Duchess of Kent - old and decrepit

2, Harald V, King of Norway - old and decrepit

3. Princess Alexandra (I presume Windsor means Lady Ogilvie, born 1936 and youngest grand-daughter of George V because there are an awful lot of other living "Princess Alexandras" listed in Wikipedia....)

4. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh - old and decrepit

5. Her Majesty, the Queen - old and starting to get decrepit (see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...orseriding.html for instance. Always some degree of risk with Northern Ireland, too...)

6. Prince Charles - suddenly looking very old and tired for a man who is a mere 62 years of age

7. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge - what are the odds of a freak air crash?

8. His Royal Obnoxiousness, Prince Andrew - what chance of being killed by someone in his very unsavoury circle of acquaintances? :rant:

9. Carole Middleton, commoner (Duchess Kate's mum) - death by establishment conspiracy :lol:

10. 'Arry - after a night of drunken debauchery :P :P

11. Beatrice and/or Eugenie - after a night of drunken debauchery or summarily executed for crimes against fashion :P :P :P

I have a strange feeling that Carole Middleton is a bit of a loose cannon and has the potential to cause some embarrassment in the future

I would hazard a small bet on another individual possibly turning out to be a troublemaker. :rant:

She wasn't invited.

Anyway

I enjoyed it :rant:

Well to quote a post from years gone by we could always ask the experts.

I'm sure that one or two of us have new IP and / or email addresses.

Edit: Just looked at the link, bloody hell Windsor it that even the same site? If so, what's with the adverts? Most unseemly :rant:

Edit: Just looked at the link, bloody hell Windsor is that even the same site? If so, what's with the adverts? Most unseemly :rant:

Oh dear. How common!

:rant:

Does Elspeth know that they are trading pre-wrecked toys and baby clothes via eBay? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

according to the reliable source that is wikipedia she was not invited along with this lot

Notable people who were not invited

Sarah, Duchess of York, the Prince's aunt

TRH the Duke and the Duchess of Braganza

The Rt. Hon Gordon Brown, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 2007–2010 and Sarah Brown

The Rt. Hon Tony Blair, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1997–2007 and Cherie Booth

American President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama

Philippine President Noynoy Aquino

German President Christian Wulff

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and First Lady Carla Bruni

Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

Lee Kuan Yew, Minister Mentor of Singapore

the source of the info is from here

Invite List

according to the reliable source that is wikipedia she was not invited along with this lot

The Rt. Hon Gordon Brown, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 2007–2010 and Sarah Brown

The Rt. Hon Tony Blair, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1997–2007 and Cherie Booth

Yes, on Australian television they made a big note of the fact that the war criminal was not invited, though another ex-PM, John Major, was.

Also, some of the tabloids made a fuss of the fact that Aussie-born Princess Mary of Denmark didn't receive an invite, but the butcher from Kate's home village did.

Princess Mary has recently had twins and is on maternity leave, as it were.

In the case of the foreign royals, I think they send the invitation to the monarch, who decides who will attend on behalf of the family. In this case Queen Margrethe obviously chose to go herself.

Yes, on Australian television they made a big note of the fact that the war criminal was not invited, though another ex-PM, John Major, was.

Margaret Thatcher is a Lady of the Garter and John Major is a Knight of the Garter.

Thats why they were invited and Blair and Brown were not.