Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

Edward Adeane, courtier and private secretary of Prince Charles, has died at 75:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/11621568/Edward-Adeane-courtier-obituary.html

Adeane is sort of an aristocrat himself, since his family appears to be a courtier dynasty. His father was already private secretary to the Queen.

Camilla ill with gastroenteritis:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3229117/Duchess-Cornwall-left-disappointed-falling-ill-overnight-forced-pull-official-visit-Portsmouth.html

It occurred to me that Camilla, already 68 years old, might actually never become Queen, but not because Charles doesn't inherit the throne, but because she dies before her mother-in-law.

• Like 2

Redhead wants to kill off the other royals to put fellow ginger Prince Harry on the throne!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ginger-terrorist-plotted-shoot-prince-6493183

Apart from the fact George would become king - these seem like works of fiction by a loner that have been taken completely out of context.

Redhead wants to kill off the other royals to put fellow ginger Prince Harry on the throne!http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ginger-terrorist-plotted-shoot-prince-6493183

Apart from the fact George would become king - these seem like works of fiction by a loner that have been taken completely out of context.

Yes but it is a great story. Presumably he would have included George in his fantas--- I mean, detailed plan.

Redhead wants to kill off the other royals to put fellow ginger Prince Harry on the throne!http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ginger-terrorist-plotted-shoot-prince-6493183

Yes but it is a great story. Presumably he would have included George in his fantas--- I mean, detailed plan.

The fact it had to go to a second jury at all says enough. I feel sorry for the bloke. Fantasy of mentally ill = / = assasination plot.

• Like 1

Dutch Waste of paper Telegraaf reports:

FTFY

• Like 2

Dutch Newspaper Telegraaf reports:

Ernst August von Hannover has not been seen since oktober 2014!

I don't believe them.

Obscure, no-name academic predicts end to the Royals within 14 years!

Probably not. Them Brits are too used to giving money to a bunch of freeloaders. Grew attached to the old bastards.

Places like Canada and Australia, howevz, might choose to become republics and become TRULY independent.

Probably not. Them Brits are too used to giving money to a bunch of freeloaders. Grew attached to the old bastards.

Places like Canada and Australia, howevz, might choose to become republics and become TRULY independent.

She's just a nobody academic trying to make a name for herself by being controversial. All she is really saying is that Charles will probably be a less popular monarch than Lizzie and that younger Brits are less in awe of the royals in general. Will that lead to a movement to kick them out within 14 years? I think not unless Charles (or William) really do royally screw up.

She's just a nobody academic trying to make a name for herself by being controversial. All she is really saying is that Charles will probably be a less popular monarch than Lizzie and that younger Brits are less in awe of the royals in general. Will that lead to a movement to kick them out within 14 years? I think not unless Charles (or William) really do royally screw up.

As unpopular as the royals have been in previous decades, the Brits know when they're on to a good thing in terms of tourism. The royal family aren't going to go away any time within the near future.

• Like 1

More divorce rumours:

6uTyCc8KolTcPJPcw_gm7ZpCdI3TY_cl33bNLVsk

The "one email" was the guest list for Harry's wedding. Allegedly Camilla's name was deliberately omitted and she found out... How do I know this? Yes, I flipped through the woman's magazine at the train station newsagency this afternoon to find out.  :blush:

New Idea's running with the story, too:

b89ddc75485c695dc303241c36a539b90d851ff8

Supposedly it will be officially announced in the next few weeks, so it won't take long for these mags to discredit themselves... 

Yep, the heir to the throne gets divorced and it leaks out first in a gossip magazine which also announces Australia has been invaded by UFOs. Sounds legit.

1 hour ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

More divorce rumours:

6uTyCc8KolTcPJPcw_gm7ZpCdI3TY_cl33bNLVsk

The "one email" was the guest list for Harry's wedding. Allegedly Camilla's name was deliberately omitted and she found out... How do I know this? Yes, I flipped through the woman's magazine at the train station newsagency this afternoon to find out.  :blush:

Shane Warne's favourite mag.

Shane Warne says Woman’s Day a ‘disgrace’ using ‘made-up stories’

More concerned with the recipe for Iced Vovos...

Is that the same as an Iced Volvo? ;) 

• Haha 1

You can now get a Princess Diana Pop Vinyl. 

https://goo.gl/images/jPqKB1

I thought this was wrong on so many levels. I asked Mrs Biblio who she thought would be the most inappropriate person to make a Pop Vinyl of her answer shocked me......

...Peter Sutcliffe!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

You can now get a Princess Diana Pop Vinyl. 

https://goo.gl/images/jPqKB1

I thought this was wrong on so many levels. I asked Mrs Biblio who she thought would be the most inappropriate person to make a Pop Vinyl of her answer shocked me......

...Peter Sutcliffe!

My guess is the money from that one is going to charity or something.

I know the smaller places do it, but I have to imagine if it was an unapproved use of her image, the royals (Harry and Will esp) would have shut it down before it became public.